Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 53. (Read 78960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Happy hour starting in 1/2 hour 10,000 min faucet.
Will last for 1 hour
(Not sure where my new poster is, so here you go)

I gave the faucet a shot just now and it seems to be 10,000 per 3 minutes not 10,000 min faucet as advertised. I'm guessing it is just a typo here. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I have found a bug! (Not a bug exactly but still)

Whenever I claimed from faucet I got 0.00001BTC (1000 satoshis) but after playing with "Ghost Play" my final balance is 0.00000067BTC.

Since my balance is not zero I'm unable to claim from faucets again and also unable to bet only with 0.00000067BTC Huh

Is there any other way to make my balance zero or you may add a feature on faucets that anyone can claim from faucets if his/her balance is below 0.00000100.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
We can now expect as they did before with dadice:
-stats.fastdice.com
-api for bots
-jackpot

But people will never learn...what a shame

We are not dadice..
Api is common across lots of sites,  does this make all sites dadice?
Jackpot is common across lots of sites, does this make all sites dadice?
Stats/leaderboard is common across lots of sites, does this make all sites dadice?

So if any site decides to include common functions they are not dadice, but if we decide to in future development then we are?  

Like others have said,  don't point the gun at us straight away.  With time you will see we aren't who you think we are.

As for the functions you mentioned, some like leaderboard are foreseeable in the future, others we are not sure.

cut the crap. what happened to this ballsy claim of yours?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263343.msg13112491#msg13112491

I can't find any post by a trusted source, proving that you're not dadice. care to point me to it?

this stalling tactic is identical with what dadice was trying to pull off. didn't work out for them, won't work out for you.

Wouldnt it make more sense that you prove that we are dadice. Seriously this is getting old and boring. Just making up random shit because of a color and where a icon is and looks is the most stupid shit I have ever heard.
We are not Dadice and I will give anyone 10 BTC to prove otherwise.

Seriously it may be fun to take the piss out of the new guy, but at a point, you just turn into a annoying fuckhead. settle the fuck down or at least try and prove something..

I dont even know weather to laugh at these comments or stand up for my self

10 coins bounty to prove that fastdice has ANY affiliation to dadice. and you have to prove it.
Now get to work!!!!  You got 5 days.
Anyone can join in this so have fun.

BTW as we are not, you are wasting your time.. Enjoy

Ill put 10 coins in a wallet for all to see. Obviously you will say that I wont pay it if you can find a link. But then I would shut shop and move on and as my dice costs a lot more that that to build, I just wouldnt.

Prove it and get back to me. Ill put 10 coins in a wallet after the happy hour...

lolz, so cutting it short here, you won't stick to your word? I remember another dice site who acted exactly like this  Kiss

once a liar always a liar?

the only people not believing that you're dadice 2.0 are the ones who make a living out of the signature spare change and faucet farming.

and you should really work on your temper, sid/steve were just as hot tempered as you and it didnt do them any good ;-)
Activity: 36
how to convert timezone?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I have tried to claim a faucet but I got only 1000 satoshis! Is the "Happy Hour" not started yet?

According to my timezone, I think it's already started by a minute.
Around 11 minutes to go, change the time zone of your forum, to forum time and should have no problem adjusting time Smiley

how to convert timezone?
Go to your Profile > under modify profile look for Look and Layout Preferences > You will see a Time Format, choose from the categories (Forum Default) and hit Change profile at the bottom of page.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Will last for 1 hour

Here as instructed, I was waiting for it to be exact time before I post, but here it is:

I have tried to claim a faucet but I got only 1000 satoshis! Is the "Happy Hour" not started yet?

According to my timezone, I think it's already started by a minute.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
Will last for 1 hour
fastdice owners are much more active than dadice owners

i think they are differents owners...

Thanks for feedback.
Here's 50k, Hope you have a win..
ciMseXrJHb
Activity: 28
fastdice owners are much more active than dadice owners

i think they are differents owners...
10 Coin Bounty
Are Fastdice.com owners associated to Dadice!!!!
Prove it and it is yours. Enjoy wasting your time!!!

https://blockchain.info/address/18Vxyeq8iESRJXzPpjQQ4EPhQ9ed8gS9FQ

Wouldnt it make more sense that you prove that we are dadice. Seriously this is getting old and boring. Just making up random shit because of a color and where a icon is and looks is the most stupid shit I have ever heard.

Seriously it may be fun to take the piss out of the new guy, but at a point, you just turn into a annoying fuckhead. settle the fuck down or at least try and prove something..

10 coins bounty to prove that fastdice has ANY affiliation to dadice. and you have to prove it.
-stats.fastdice.com
-api for bots
-jackpot

We are not dadice..
Api is common across lots of sites,  does this make all sites dadice?
Stats/leaderboard is common across lots of sites, does this make all sites dadice?

So if any site decides to include common functions they are not dadice, but if we decide to in future development then we are?  

Like others have said,  don't point the gun at us straight away.  With time you will see we aren't who you think we are.

As for the functions you mentioned, some like leaderboard are foreseeable in the future, others we are not sure.

cut the crap. what happened to this ballsy claim of yours?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263343.msg13112491#msg13112491

I can't find any post by a trusted source, proving that you're not dadice. care to point me to it?

this stalling tactic is identical with what dadice was trying to pull off. didn't work out for them, won't work out for you.

BTW as we are not, you are wasting your time.. Enjoy

Ill put 10 coins in a wallet for all to see. Obviously you will say that I wont pay it if you can find a link. But then I would shut shop and move on and as my dice costs a lot more that that to build, I just wouldnt.

Prove it and get back to me. Ill put 10 coins in a wallet after the happy hour...
Activity: 56
-stats.fastdice.com
-api for bots
-jackpot

We are not dadice..
Api is common across lots of sites,  does this make all sites dadice?

Like others have said,  don't point the gun at us straight away.  With time you will see we aren't who you think we are.

cut the crap. what happened to this ballsy claim of yours?  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13112491

We are not stalling. We have to travel irl to get the verification,  something which takes time and preparation.  All we ask is your patience. 
Activity: 32
-stats.fastdice.com
-api for bots
-jackpot

We are not dadice..

Like others have said,  don't point the gun at us straight away.  With time you will see we aren't who you think we are.

cut the crap. what happened to this ballsy claim of yours?  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13112491

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
-stats.fastdice.com
-api for bots
-jackpot

We are not dadice..

Wow the dice and signature's are launched already , seems real fast Smiley
good luck to your website.
-stats.fastdice.com
-api for bots
-jackpot

We are not dadice..

Activity: 258
-stats.fastdice.com
-api for bots
-jackpot

You are comparing "highly restricted" 1 satoshi dust bets? Really? Ok. Here we go. I've disabled the restrictions on my site. Let the games begin...

YOU CALLED US OUT, GOT TESTED AND LOST. Bit late to be tweaking your code to stuff you dont offer players dont you think.
Feel free to keep your edited signature banner though. Looks good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYLtr8Q0Zbs
will you give me a bounty if i prove your site is slower then fj?
fj have triple speed more then you..
i make 15bets per sec

In video, we are tested against Fj. We are faster than them. Even if they are 15 bets per second, we are still faster Smiley

I see DaDice team is back? Smiley

Nope, ask us to do anything to prove we are not them and we will do it.

Hmmm, It might be best if you actually read the link you put up. He is saying hello to BCT members and congrat to us for launch, not selling coins on this specific advert.

After I commented that he was too expensive, he cut his price in half. You're welcome.
Archive of that post taken on 29 Nov 2015 15:58:30 UTC
Price:

1008.77 AUD / BTC

--snip--

Terms of trade with greenglobal

Ignore the price and PLEASE do not buy from me on this advert. This is oonly used for Cred for fastdice.com users

live version
Price:

989.39 AUD / BTC

--snip--

Terms of trade with greenglobal

Ignore the price and PLEASE do not buy from me on this advert. This is oonly used for Cred for fastdice.com users

1) I am not a mathematician, however I do not believe that 989 is 1/2 of 1008
2) I think it is fairly clear that the terms say not to buy from him with that advert, so I am not sure why the price is being questioned.

Thank you, someone isn't being a troll.
"Ignore the price and PLEASE do not buy from me on this advert. This is only used for Cred for fastdice.com users".

He probably refers to his other advertisements where price is ~$530 AUD, but thats okay, trolls will be trolls Tongue

Gotta delete this on please. We are here to build relationships not pick fights.
They get to question us and we get to respond with facts.
If it is BS, just ignore or leave to me.

Last comment only, rest is fine

Weeks/ months later and none of this will matter.

We have answered this several times with good explanation. Please look in past pages.
Thanks.
How come there was no happy hour today?

We put up a post with wrong time.  When we released what we done it was to late so we went with it.
Send me a pm and I'll send you some satoshi.
Not till a bit later though
You are comparing "highly restricted" 1 satoshi dust bets? Really? Ok. Here we go. I've disabled the restrictions on my site. Let the games begin...

YOU CALLED US OUT, GOT TESTED AND LOST. Bit late to be tweaking your code to stuff you dont offer players dont you think.
Feel free to keep your edited signature banner though. Looks good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYLtr8Q0Zbs
will you give me a bounty if i prove your site is slower then fj?
fj have triple speed more then you..
i make 15bets per sec

In video, we are tested against Fj. We are faster than them. Even if they are 15 bets per second, we are still faster Smiley

Nope, ask us to do anything to prove we are not them and we will do it.
Pages:
Jump to: