Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 57. (Read 78960 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
i don't have see you have launch a site, i see only demo another day.
The autoroll is very impressionant, in future you think to add a investment option?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
I got to over 20k before busting. Now I have a balance of zero, and:

How is my profit not a multiple of 1000 when I've only ever funded the account with 1000 satoshi faucet payments?

I guess there's either rounding error or missing semaphore somewhere.
Most likely yes, thats why the max bet after every faucet claim gives a "Error: Insufficient balance" .
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
I got to over 20k before busting. Now I have a balance of zero, and:

How is my profit not a multiple of 1000 when I've only ever funded the account with 1000 satoshi faucet payments?

I guess there's either rounding error or missing semaphore somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Our provably fair has been 100% completed now.

I'm still not seeing any way to edit the client key.

https://fastdice.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000002707-provably-fair says:

Multiplying it to 5x doesn't seems amazing to you ? generally it would be excellent if you just double it .
let's wait for the real Mode.Smiley

I multiplied a 1000 satoshi faucet payout by over 15x. Multiplying by 5 isn't all that amazing. I did bust 4 or 5 faucet payouts before doing this:

blockchain.info is where all of the deposits and withdrawals are processed from.

That's not a good idea. blockchain.info has a long history of getting things wrong and being unavailable. Much better to run your own node so you can be get this important aspect of your operation right.

Finally, the guy who recommend for buying BTC seems to be charging approximately twice the current market price:

I don't know if he buys the BTC back afterwards, but if he has a similar markup there as well then your customers will be losing 75% of their value to this guy and have very little left to lose to you. Maybe reconsider encouraging such massive overcharging and find a more reasonably priced trader to advertise.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so, after dadice got caught c&p the provably fair/investment page from prc, you decided to go with c&p the one from primedice this time?

https://primedice.com/verify vs. https://fastdice.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000002707-provably-fair

someone operating a dicesite without being able to explain something like provably fair in his own words is quite suspicious...

Talking about the exact same thing when trying to be specific, be short and be understood, will always sound very similiar.
Plus they also have a good description, why not work off of it?

Our provably fair has been 100% completed now.

Repeated accusations of being dadice will shortly be distinguished with our verifications from very trusted sources. Time will show Smiley
Activity: 32
so, after dadice got caught c&p the provably fair/investment page from prc, you decided to go with c&p the one from primedice this time?

https://primedice.com/verify vs. https://fastdice.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000002707-provably-fair

someone operating a dicesite without being able to explain something like provably fair in his own words is quite suspicious...
I think your PC/ISP has not received a DNS update for fastdice.com. Try to clear your DNS Cache. And now I noticed that both of your domain are pointing to a different direction.

Originally fastdice.com redirected to fasterdice.com that displayed our countdown clock, and the demo redirected from there to demo.dice.sx and demo.fastdice.com, now all sites redirect to fastdice.com

As for the DNS problem you are having, all that is needed is for you to clear your DNS cache and you should be fine.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I think your PC/ISP has not received a DNS update for fastdice.com. Try to clear your DNS Cache. And now I noticed that both of your domain are pointing to a different direction.
Happy hour is over, we will be having a daily happy hour for the next few days Smiley See you there !
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
This is in response to the last message before mine but didn't want to quote it all... could I get a voucher to mess with? I want to run the bet speed vs. that of BB for an upcoming article on Cryptoplace. If you could spot a decent amount (you don't take investments so shouldn't be an issue) I'll agree publicly here that I will lose 100% of it to you and/or have you deduct the remaining balance when done testing. I promise not to attempt any withdrawals with promo'd funds.
Right now we are running 10,000 faucet every 3 min for about an hour. Test now. 
Pm me if you want a special one but finding it hard to keep up in all areas at the moment
The thing with the crypto community is that once you say something, they expect it to be so. So by saying you are, they assume that it is the case immediately (and by all right as it is sayd in a way that implies that you "are"). The crypto world is very unforgiving so declaring that you are the best at something usually backfires immediately especially if you cant show it right away.

Not only crypto world but in the real world as well. Imagine that you are working and your boss promise you salary of 10k USD per month but later to say that he will give that to you once the company grow bigger. Everything can backfire easily to ourself even in real world
I understand your position and I can empathize. We thought everything would be 100% on launch, but we launched a little bit earlier than we thought we were. All I can offer currently is my apologies that everything isn't update, but that it will be very soon.

If we don't meet the expectation that we have created, then feel free to shred us.

Im gonna try this. But how do i get promotion for 10k faucet for 1 hour? Do i need pm or just post here.
Anyway very clean site and eyes catching Smiley abit similiar to dadice anyway. No offence.. just sayin
Username: cybernick
Don't need anything just register log in and its yours Smiley

Edit: Also just a notice to everybody, while firing up another server our site has glitched out and we will be going offline for a few minutes. Happy hour will resume and time will be added onto parts that was missed.
Edit2: 3 minutes later everything is running smoothly again
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
The thing with the crypto community is that once you say something, they expect it to be so. So by saying you are, they assume that it is the case immediately (and by all right as it is sayd in a way that implies that you "are"). The crypto world is very unforgiving so declaring that you are the best at something usually backfires immediately especially if you cant show it right away.

Not only crypto world but in the real world as well. Imagine that you are working and your boss promise you salary of 10k USD per month but later to say that he will give that to you once the company grow bigger. Everything can backfire easily to ourself even in real world
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Im gonna try this. But how do i get promotion for 10k faucet for 1 hour? Do i need pm or just post here.
Anyway very clean site and eyes catching Smiley abit similiar to dadice anyway. No offence.. just sayin
Username: cybernick
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I cant say this is the fastest dice site because with my current internet connection I can load and play faster on other dice site.
Just tried to open it with my mobile but it gives me "DNS not updated"

Just have to flush your dns cache and you should be good to go.
We aren't close to running at top speeds just yet Smiley Not many players online, no need to pay thousand dollars per week on servers ($6/hr). Once our advertisements have launched and marketing is down and pat and we have our last few features added, things will be boosted and you will notice better speeds.

Does this mean you are making a false advertisement? Do not claim to be the fastest if you are not the fastest right now because of ABCDE reasons. Your words simply translated into " if we dont get that many players online we will not get better server , so just bear with the slow speed "

No, I mean once everything is 100% done we will boost everything to maximum capacity.

I cant say this is the fastest dice site because with my current internet connection I can load and play faster on other dice site.

We aren't close to running at top speeds just yet Smiley Not many players online, no need to pay thousand dollars per week on servers ($6/hr). Once our advertisements have launched and marketing is down and pat and we have our last few features added, things will be boosted and you will notice better speeds.

Does this mean you are making a false advertisement? Do not claim to be the fastest if you are not the fastest right now because of ABCDE reasons. Your words simply translated into " if we dont get that many players online we will not get better server , so just bear with the slow speed "

No, I mean once everything is 100% done we will boost everything to maximum capacity.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

I got the same thing a few hours back. Its a simple fix but im not sure if it can be done by mobile. Login from a computer and it will explain how to fix the dns error youre getting
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Just check out the site, so it's simply a dice site? I can't even find a faucet to get some trial funds.

I think you missed something... Smiley

http://i.imgur.com/UTv5WKW.png
Pages:
Jump to: