Pages:
Author

Topic: Fat French Fuck Fucked Us All - page 2. (Read 6701 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 16, 2014, 07:23:21 PM
LOL @ antisemitic propaganda

Identifying someone as a jew isn't antisemtic. Don't let biases skew judgment

Did you read the original post that started this?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2014, 07:18:24 PM
LOL @ antisemitic propaganda

Identifying someone as a jew isn't antisemtic. Don't let biases skew judgment
Activity: 406
April 16, 2014, 07:17:36 PM
no surprise at all from me.. He's a fucking Jew and just like all other Jews,  
His race has nothing to do with his character.
Got any proof of that?

No I don't. No more than I need to prove that being black has nothing to do with character. I can prove that being a fucking brain dead hillbilly racist is a character issue.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
April 16, 2014, 07:06:03 PM
Antisemitic BS will not be tolerated here.

This has nothing to do with him being jewish, stop the antisemitic propaganda.

exactly.
it has to do with him being a greasy cheeseburger-eating hippopotamus-looking fat blob.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 16, 2014, 06:49:45 PM
Antisemitic BS will not be tolerated here.

This has nothing to do with him being jewish, stop the antisemitic propaganda.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
April 16, 2014, 03:08:35 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
April 16, 2014, 01:30:16 PM
im fat, yet i can still call karpeles a greedy fatty Cheesy
Jesus!  I hope you are not a fat jew - you'll probably come and steal my shit.   (joking!)
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
April 16, 2014, 01:27:46 PM
Agreed. I AM JEWISH. When people can't mention that someone is Jewish, or even say the word "Jew," without being accused of antisemitism (or self-hate in our case), I see that as a kind of censorship and intimidation reminiscent of some early policies during the rise of Nazism in Germany. I believe in freedom of speech and thought, not wild accusations and banning words that we use to describe our own heritage.

Finally - an intelligent jew who understands.  Oh wait, is it also racist to call SirWilliam intelligent?  Jews also have that stereotype. 

Holy shit what a bunch of hog-wash. 

+1

im fat, yet i can still call karpeles a greedy fatty Cheesy
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
April 16, 2014, 01:23:27 PM
In general there should be developed a add-on to BTC so its possible to see where funds goes. This is not the decentrilized idea of bitcoin, but when you see how scammers actually uses this weakness. 300 millions is a lot ?

other question, is it possible to exchange this into real fiat? even with mixer service or a huge network? will he be possible to use it?
legendary
April 16, 2014, 01:14:28 PM
Agreed. I AM JEWISH. When people can't mention that someone is Jewish, or even say the word "Jew," without being accused of antisemitism (or self-hate in our case), I see that as a kind of censorship and intimidation reminiscent of some early policies during the rise of Nazism in Germany. I believe in freedom of speech and thought, not wild accusations and banning words that we use to describe our own heritage.

Finally - an intelligent jew who understands.  Oh wait, is it also racist to call SirWilliam intelligent?  Jews also have that stereotype. 

Holy shit what a bunch of hog-wash. 
Activity: 248
April 16, 2014, 01:11:03 PM
just say 'jew' and its anti-Semitism.  What's with you people?

OK. I can't make you delete an antisemitic comment.

Have a good day.

The comment "Karpeles and Madoff are jews" is not anti-Semitic; it is a mere statement of fact brought to light by others here.  You are a moron.  

legendary
April 16, 2014, 01:09:28 PM
Why do they get special dispensation?   Because millions of them were slaughtered by people like RawDog who used RawDogs viewpoint as justification for millions of deaths.
You are fucking nuts.  1) I love jews.  2) I did not slaughter anyone. 3) I am a jew.

Your logic skills are a disaster.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
April 16, 2014, 01:02:21 PM
I strongly believe jews will hate when those censors manage to make everyone say Semitic-american(or french) instead of jew.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2014, 01:01:36 PM
When you feel compelled to point out that two scammers are Jews, the inference is clear.

That.

But as I was pointing out in another thread, mocking him for his body mass is not exactly any less stupid.

Wrong.  His weight is purely due to irresponsibility, lack of self discipline, and laziness.

Being Jewish is out of his control.   And the offensive comments about Jews in this thread should be deleted.

Why do they get special dispensation?   Because millions of them were slaughtered by people like RawDog who used RawDogs viewpoint as justification for millions of deaths.

If you can't put 2 and 2 together on that one, you're an idiot.

Commenting that French people tend to be dicks, is not even in the same ballpark.

There are shades of gray with this stuff.

-B-
legendary
April 16, 2014, 12:58:49 PM

Have a good day.

The comment "Karpeles and Madoff are jews" is not anti-Semitic; it is a mere statement of fact brought to light by others here.  You are a moron.  
legendary
April 16, 2014, 12:58:23 PM
I am not responsible for this stereotype.  If jews have that stereotype - I don't know where it came from but you can't blame me. 

I'm not blaming you for creating a racist stereotype. I'm criticising you for using it.
You my friend are the one who coupled jew with untrustworthy - not me.  I have many adorable jewish friends and I trust them very much.  
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Professional anarchist
April 16, 2014, 12:57:55 PM

Have a good day.
legendary
April 16, 2014, 12:56:56 PM
Your comment was antisemitic.
My thread is anti scammer - you moron.  arguably it is also anti fat and anti French. 
legendary
April 16, 2014, 12:55:13 PM
But claims of Jewish untrustworthiness

Nobody here alleged: because jewish - therefore untrustworthy.  That is purely your construction done in your sick head.  

All I allege is the Karpeles is a jew and Madoff is a jew (I didn't even do that - someone else did!).  All your vulgar conclusions are yours alone.  

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Professional anarchist
April 16, 2014, 12:53:50 PM
I am not responsible for this stereotype.  If jews have that stereotype - I don't know where it came from but you can't blame me. 

I'm not blaming you for creating a racist stereotype. I'm criticising you for using it.
Pages:
Jump to: