Pages:
Author

Topic: Fat French Fuck Fucked Us All - page 4. (Read 6701 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 16, 2014, 11:23:23 AM
no surprise at all from me.. He's a fucking Jew and just like all other Jews, the bigger the crime the absolutely no time they will ever serve....

there maybe one or two that get caught, but they don't end up in, `pound ya in the ass' federal prison.

Madoff made off with billions and he's at a Club Med facility...

Not cool. His race has nothing to do with his character.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
April 16, 2014, 11:16:45 AM
no surprise at all from me.. He's a fucking Jew and just like all other Jews, the bigger the crime the absolutely no time they will ever serve....

there maybe one or two that get caught, but they don't end up in, `pound ya in the ass' federal prison.

Madoff made off with billions and he's at a Club Med facility...

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 16, 2014, 11:12:47 AM
a thread dedicated to hating on that fat french fuck. i love it  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
April 16, 2014, 11:05:22 AM
Haha I like the alliteration used in the thread title:

Fat French Fuck Fucked Us All

Say that 5 times in a row....feels good, soothing.   Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2014, 11:02:47 AM
Even the employees were concerned about the company, and meanwhile he uses the customers' money to buy cars.
They should've thrown him out of the building.
Lucky I never used Gox.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
April 16, 2014, 10:39:35 AM
Either he is one of the biggest scam artists in history or he is an arrogant, reckless, egomaniac asshole who ridiculously overestimated his skills.

Both ways I agree with bryant.coleman. Never thought that one person could damage Bitcoin that much.

It's quite impressive really 1 MK GOXING >> PBOC imho although PBOC seems to be trying really hard to out GOX MK

however its quite clear, GOX, GOXXED and GOXING are now part of the Lexicon
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
April 16, 2014, 10:04:47 AM
Either he is one of the biggest scam artists in history or he is an arrogant, reckless, egomaniac asshole who ridiculously overestimated his skills.

Both ways I agree with bryant.coleman. Never thought that one person could damage Bitcoin that much.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
April 16, 2014, 10:01:39 AM
This is one of the biggest scams artists in history and tge world knows bugger all about?

Anyone who sees him in public should vigorously confront him until he explains where the bitcoin went.  He could say: "I forgot to write down the private keys" - that would be enough.  But no explanation is totally indicative that he stole the money.  

Watch to see what kind of boat he buys next year - I am sure he'll be parked right next to Abramovich's yacht.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
April 16, 2014, 10:01:24 AM
Excellent Subject title. It reminds us of three things we should not forget about him:

1. Fat
2. French
3. Fuck
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1Kgyk4nQSzb3Pm9E9vWiGVyJ6jpPwripKf
April 16, 2014, 09:54:02 AM
This is one of the biggest scams artists in history and tge world knows bugger all about?
 Huh
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 16, 2014, 09:49:22 AM
What a sorry excuse for a human being. I hope he dies a slow and painful death after getting infected with some disease such as the HIV.

Still... it is funny in a sense. Steal $100, and you go to jail. Steal $300 million, and you don't face any prosecution.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
April 16, 2014, 09:45:21 AM
Now he is officially out.  He should at least explain how he thinks the coins went missing.  When bitcoins came in, they were put on certain Gox addresses.  Karpeles should explain what he thinks happened to those address and their private keys.  Silence is no longer necessary to protect the company - as he is 100% removed after the ruling today.  Now, Karpeles is just some regular guy - an exCEO.

Until he provides a reasonable explanation, he should be considered a criminal.  The reason he didn't go to the US is because US judges won't take 'Uh, I don't know' as a reason for disappearing half a billion dollars.  He'd be in jail for life if he stepped one foot in Texas.

Let's hear it Marque -

Look how bloated his ugly face looks.  Is this from eating too many snails? 
Pages:
Jump to: