Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet Business - page 2. (Read 1015 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2017, 10:12:25 AM
No i don't think running bitcoin faucet is still profitable, you may have to spend lots of bitcoin in starting days without any income from ads because of low traffic. And if you failed to keep users engaging in your faucet or make them atleast come once a day, all of your marketing effort will fail.

If you like to take this risk and will be happy to spend few bitcoin out of your pocket in starting days than you can try starting a faucet but don't forget to add some engaging content like games in your faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 14, 2017, 09:45:05 AM
I don't think that is a good idea, there are a lot of faucets nowadays and most of them was closed down because of bankrupt and not to mention there are a lot of people will try to scam your site by creating multiple account and it is really hard to attract people to advertise in your site, so it really need a lot of work to make faucet works
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 14, 2017, 08:41:15 AM
you heard of the brave browser?

i think you should focus in that direction
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 14, 2017, 08:39:49 AM
Is starting a bitcoin Faucet worth the input effort and investment? Is the profit earned by running the faucet provides decent income? Has anyone invested in such venture? How was your experience?

Back in the days where bitcoin faucet is still active on bitcoin industry, most of the people not really get a good returns out of creating a faucet so just imagine how it will be if it will be done today.

Right now, only those faucet/s that really put money, work and effort (like freebitco.in) is/are the one that is fully standing today.

If a person will just start today, I doubt it will become succesful. So for me, it's not profitable anymore to run a faucet today. But if people wants to take the risk then they can proceed in building a new one and see how the stats will goes for a long term.
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
February 14, 2017, 08:21:48 AM
When google adsense stopped paying to faucets that business was over. Now only a few well known ones are making profit if you want to start new one it will definitelly fail.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 14, 2017, 05:41:58 AM
Is starting a bitcoin Faucet worth the input effort and investment? Is the profit earned by running the faucet provides decent income? Has anyone invested in such venture? How was your experience?

I think is faucet business is over. is no longer viable for user or owner.
There is not adequate advertisements network, where you can earn enough for fill faucet balance and that they left the coffee and beer. Now is faucet just wasting time
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 14, 2017, 03:46:09 AM
I think the profit earned by accepting advertisements to your sites, also try reading this op https://99bitcoins.com/making-money-from-bitcoin-faucets-heres-what-ive-learned/
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
February 14, 2017, 03:43:02 AM
As a start , I personally think there is simply too much faucets out there and In order to earn some income from ads you will need a lot of traffic . And to have that , you may want to hire professional designers and coders to make sure everything is perfect and the faucet is 100% working against bots otherwise you will be losing money instead of earning and not to forget that you should pay users more then the other faucets and always keeping it profitable to you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 14, 2017, 03:36:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: