Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet coin [drop] Exchange give away - page 4. (Read 29385 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 14, 2015, 04:44:31 PM

Remy_5 the problem is that some people doesn't check the history to see if the same question was answered in the past, and this isn't the only case that exist in the whole forum and it goes even worse with not even checking the OP in some ANN, anyway seems that who was going to do all this mess changed targed because DROP seems stable at the moment

Yes, I know, but my message was not one complaint. Wink
Just give due credit to those who had already given the answer.

Also a bit of messages in more I think it is useful to this forum.

Probably the guy who wants to win the prize is touring between different currencies.

Otherwise it might become too predictable, and always use the same type of coins
to the end could become expensive for him.

Who knows, maybe in a little while he will return to visit us. Wink

Who knows, at the moment the only coins that reports a volume of over 10BTC are NVC and RNC (This last is getting a huge help thanks to the volumes) but still who knows not only if will come back but even if that contest of yobit will continue enough time that DROP could have another change of price caused from that volume
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
December 14, 2015, 02:25:49 PM

Remy_5 the problem is that some people doesn't check the history to see if the same question was answered in the past, and this isn't the only case that exist in the whole forum and it goes even worse with not even checking the OP in some ANN, anyway seems that who was going to do all this mess changed targed because DROP seems stable at the moment

Yes, I know, but my message was not one complaint. Wink
Just give due credit to those who had already given the answer.

Also a bit of messages in more I think it is useful to this forum.

Probably the guy who wants to win the prize is touring between different currencies.

Otherwise it might become too predictable, and always use the same type of coins
to the end could become expensive for him.

Who knows, maybe in a little while he will return to visit us. Wink

December 13, 2015, 03:17:57 PM
who pump drop in yobit.net ?
that's the question we all have actually. Recently the trade activities on yobit are really weird

I think the answer has already been given by MbccompanyX, a few days ago,
referring to the peaks of false volume.

And I, too, believe it is the most likely cause.

He wrote:

almost 12btc volume on Yobit. Nice.  Smiley

because somebody maybe faked it so could win the 0.1btc prize for who traded the most

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
December 13, 2015, 02:23:21 PM
that's the question we all have actually. Recently the trade activities on yobit are really weird

I think the answer has already been given by MbccompanyX, a few days ago,
referring to the peaks of false volume.

And I, too, believe it is the most likely cause.

He wrote:

because somebody maybe faked it so could win the 0.1btc prize for who traded the most

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 12, 2015, 10:17:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2015, 07:29:15 PM
Activity: 194
December 11, 2015, 05:34:39 AM
Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt wallet from mega, please replace to another filehosting

i just tried but i can download wallet from mega.....
so i think its your web browser

i can look to upload it in a zip file on my website iff you want

OK. upload  http://www.pifp.ru/s/file/upload , thanks
I uploaded the wallet, can you check it if its works?
http://www.pifp.ru/s/file/8defe868e0f7bdb1e83c77f3ab1e94d/62442

Thank you so much
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 11, 2015, 04:31:43 AM
Hi dev, i can't download windows-qt wallet from mega, please replace to another filehosting

OK. upload  http://www.pifp.ru/s/file/upload , thanks
I uploaded the wallet, can you check it if its works?
http://www.pifp.ru/s/file/8defe868e0f7bdb1e83c77f3ab1e94d/62442
December 11, 2015, 04:14:47 AM

OK. upload  http://www.pifp.ru/s/file/upload , thanks
legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
December 11, 2015, 03:53:23 AM

December 11, 2015, 02:28:37 AM
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
December 10, 2015, 11:40:05 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for the long time not online. I had found someone that whas willing to make the webshop for drop for 2,5 btc so i bought some btc payed the man/woman. Never to be heard from again. I got scammed... So my mood whas down, couldend help my self to the computer to even turn it on.

Im sorry but im back now

My store accepts DROP for US customers. If there's something people are looking to buy that I can provide, I wanna know about it.
legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
December 10, 2015, 08:07:48 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for the long time not online. I had found someone that whas willing to make the webshop for drop for 2,5 btc so i bought some btc payed the man/woman. Never to be heard from again. I got scammed... So my mood whas down, couldend help my self to the computer to even turn it on.

Im sorry but im back now

Its not that hard to make one yourself.

Then you pay someone, you don't know 2.5 BTC for a service that online cost $399?
http://www.webassist.com/web-apps/powerstore?

Sorry to hear....

But he paid for the payment processor i think thats what he has troubles with

Activity: 9
December 10, 2015, 06:51:02 PM
Hi all,

Im sorry but im back now

Was it a bitcointalk user that scammed you?

Can you post his username here so we know never to trust him. I hope you gave him negative trust and wrote what he did and how much he scammed you for in the feedback. It always takes some time to get over being scammed.
Activity: 20
December 10, 2015, 06:49:34 PM
Hi all,

Im sorry but im back now

Its not that hard to make one yourself.

Then you pay someone, you don't know 2.5 BTC for a service that online cost $399?
http://www.webassist.com/web-apps/powerstore?

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 10, 2015, 06:36:19 PM
Hi all,

Im sorry but im back now
December 10, 2015, 02:05:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 10, 2015, 12:58:16 PM
December 10, 2015, 10:05:08 AM

FAKE FAKE FAKE...

Was clear from the start dinca030, and if you check the top page on yobit the first two in the list have a huge difference against the third, seems something planned from the start
yeah something weird is happening... bug problem or there's something really?

IDK because even today somebody did big trades (let's say about 22BTC which is insame) and i don't know if the target of all those fake volume is drop or even other coins because only drop has over 10BTC of volume but in the last 12 hours nothing big happened
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 09:50:12 AM

FAKE FAKE FAKE...

Was clear from the start dinca030, and if you check the top page on yobit the first two in the list have a huge difference against the third, seems something planned from the start
yeah something weird is happening... bug problem or there's something really?
Pages:
Jump to: