Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet coin [drop] Exchange give away - page 9. (Read 29385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
November 11, 2015, 07:25:40 PM
Scam site http://doubledrop.xyz/ 200% , site not work Lost my 74 Drop fuc........
surprisingly...so unexpectedly
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2015, 06:35:23 PM
Scam site http://doubledrop.xyz/ 200% , site not work Lost my 74 Drop fuc........
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 11, 2015, 02:02:03 PM
The blockchain explorer has recently experienced some problems so the number may be not really correct or you have created yourself an own fork which is bad
it is worth creating a new wallet and to pump over blocks?
If you know the technique of splitting block, you should use it to maximize your earnings. I can see that your stake rewards are quite low. Try creating blocks of 20-30 DROP that would be better and more efficient
I don't know. help
If you don't understand ask immediately!
In settings there is an option called advanced coin control features or something like that, put a tick on it. Then get to send tab. Press advanced feature or coin control or something. In there you will see many amounts of DROPs splitting a lot. put tick on some until the total amount is at least 20 then press ok. After that you will see there are numbers blah blah... type in sent amout the number you see in "amount after fee" or something like that and the address is your address (I mean the address you own or you will lose your precious coin)  then click send. Do this until you see in coin control features are all 20-30 DROp per block. This will maximize your earning Grin and after you stake a block, check the coin control as when you stake the 20-30 block will split half (one block of 30, for example, will become 2 block of 15 something) do it again.
Thanks! I understood!
November 11, 2015, 12:16:46 PM
The blockchain explorer has recently experienced some problems so the number may be not really correct or you have created yourself an own fork which is bad
If you know the technique of splitting block, you should use it to maximize your earnings. I can see that your stake rewards are quite low. Try creating blocks of 20-30 DROP that would be better and more efficient
I don't know. help
In settings there is an option called advanced coin control features or something like that, put a tick on it. Then get to send tab. Press advanced feature or coin control or something. In there you will see many amounts of DROPs splitting a lot. put tick on some until the total amount is at least 20 then press ok. After that you will see there are numbers blah blah... type in sent amout the number you see in "amount after fee" or something like that and the address is your address (I mean the address you own or you will lose your precious coin)  then click send. Do this until you see in coin control features are all 20-30 DROp per block. This will maximize your earning Grin and after you stake a block, check the coin control as when you stake the 20-30 block will split half (one block of 30, for example, will become 2 block of 15 something) do it again.
so to make? http://prntscr.com/91llx4
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 11, 2015, 08:58:06 AM
I don't know. help
November 11, 2015, 08:19:01 AM
I don't know. help
November 11, 2015, 07:46:12 AM
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
November 11, 2015, 07:15:33 AM

Maybe you could try to ask again in a few days, when the Pos
rate will be decreased to 2%.

Yeah i saw that if a exchange doesnt read what i tell them about GIVING THE COIN AWAY doesnt get that there needs to be a 100% premine then why talk at all??

Is there any jealousy of Yobit? Wink

Regarding the premine and the initial distribution, maybe there is
some mistrust due to some lack of transparency, such as costs
required for the distribution and then for earnings of Yobit, by
example from staking.

With this type of deployment, I personally find it normal that Yobit
had the wallet in staking, at least on a part of the 10,000 drop.

Perhaps it was just necessary from the technical point of view,
just to create blocks of the initial POS, and help to transport the
transactions of the faucet, when no one can stake.

So, if I can do an indiscreet question, then you can not respond
if it is too confidential, what you had agreed on compensation for Yobit?

November 11, 2015, 06:46:05 AM

As far as I can see, the block explorer provides the right outcome for Inves address.

I think there's been a very common misconception, Inves have checked a single address
on block explorer, instead the wallet displays the total of all his addresses.

As a general method for testing if you are in the main chain, look at the number of
one of the last blocks shown on block explorer.
Then in your wallet, in the console, impart the command "getblockhash" and the block number, for example:
getblockhash 7218

Result:
21486276aad5101b792be575d74c5243806aada689eb4733957921ff1b716fb3

The value shown, must match the hash of block on block explorer, which in
the case shown, you can see here:
http://64.57.133.230:3015/block/21486276aad5101b792be575d74c5243806aada689eb4733957921ff1b716fb3

November 11, 2015, 06:26:40 AM
November 11, 2015, 01:26:34 AM
Activity: 64
November 10, 2015, 02:57:45 PM
Here is the roadmap if a member can repost please do Cheesy
Also little update no response back yet from bittrex or PoD

It seems a little low, are less than a hundred words. Wink  Grin

Joke aside, maybe there is a first response from an exchange,
Cryptopia, and is unfortunately a reject:
Faucet(DROP)   100% Premine, POS intrest too high

Yeah i saw that if a exchange doesnt read what i tell them about GIVING THE COIN AWAY doesnt get that there needs to be a 100% premine then why talk at all??

Still no response from bittrex or http://cryptoasian.com iff i dont get a response from cryptoasian in like the nex 48hrs im going to get the services from https://www.cryptocertify.com

PS: awsome work that you guys help eachother out Cheesy keep it up
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
November 10, 2015, 02:23:09 PM
My wallet is not syncing, it's stuck on block 5012, i got 16 connections but still it is stuck for almost 24 hours.

When i remove everything (except wallet.dat Wink of course) it syncs fast until block 5000 and then after a couple of hours it get stuck on block 5012 and stay there.

Any one else got this problem???

This seems to be the result of a problem, present in the initial source code,
due to a zero missing.

That error has been corrected in the next version, so, IMHO you should try
to update the your wallet to the latest version.

I got version v1.0.0.0-g-Beta, where can i find/download a new version of the wallet??

The wallet on the OP is also version 1.0.0.0-g-beta.

Not had any probs syncing/sending/receving with 1.0.0.0-g-beta.
Try this bootstrap, which will get you to block 6203ish
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qahqh50zjwww8g/bootstrap.dat?dl=0

Thanks for the bootstrap, wallet is syncing again:)

and thanks everyone for the support.
November 10, 2015, 11:07:02 AM
Here is the roadmap if a member can repost please do Cheesy
Also little update no response back yet from bittrex or PoD

It seems a little low, are less than a hundred words. Wink  Grin

Joke aside, maybe there is a first response from an exchange,
Cryptopia, and is unfortunately a reject:
Faucet(DROP)   100% Premine, POS intrest too high

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 10, 2015, 11:06:00 AM
is this coin mineable?
mineable in wallet POS only

Which hardware supports POS mining?
November 10, 2015, 11:04:46 AM
the price start to rise again
i buy some more for cheap price will keep on staking i like the rain map with low supply
just continue developing this coin dev the price have lot of space to grow Grin

this coin got a great start already so let's make this a great coin! I suppose that some dump after the free distribution ended
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
November 10, 2015, 10:56:01 AM
the price start to rise again
i buy some more for cheap price will keep on staking i like the rain map with low supply
just continue developing this coin dev the price have lot of space to grow Grin
November 10, 2015, 10:50:17 AM

That error has been corrected in the next version, so, IMHO you should try
to update the your wallet to the latest version.

I got version v1.0.0.0-g-Beta, where can i find/download a new version of the wallet??

The wallet on the OP is also version 1.0.0.0-g-beta.

The version number has not been updated, even on GitHub.

The latest version of the wallet, which you can find in the OP, it has two
additional tab, showing some statistics and a kind of block explorer,
very rudimentary.

So if your wallet, has these two tabs, then it is updated, otherwise it is obsolete.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 10, 2015, 05:01:28 AM
is this coin mineable?
mineable in wallet POS only
Pages:
Jump to: