Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet - Re-investment - Trading (3500 sat offered)(payout faucethub possible) - page 5. (Read 49145 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
An inactive account has just been cancelled.
System U2 is unique but has rules.
System U2 is the only system able to run with 1 member.It can even run with 0 member (lol)
Why?
Because the most profit does not come from the members but from the sites on the "winspiral network"

A serious system has to respect rules and the rules are respected.

U2cloudmining is a system where 100% of members are active because inactive members are cancelled.

What is activity?
Activity is at least spending once a month few seconds for a claim.
New members have to claim at least once a week so long they have not 10 claims.

If new members are cancelled,they can register again and start at the begining.
Old  members can be taxed if the inactivity is over 30 days...but they risk then to be cancelled.

People who want profit from the U2 system and be inactive can buy WSPU2 token.
WSPU2 is decentralized and so you can never be cancelled.

U2cloudmining is now working since October 2015 and it is so because the rules are respected.

legendary
Too many people register and does not confirme.
They just waste time.
If people does  see that one has to confirm,then they are not able to understand the U2 system.

The U2 system is a system where one earns for few seconds time.
The U2 system is not for bots or people who participe like bots.
legendary
What will really change for the U2 members with the WSPU2 system?
Not much for some members...
Much for the ones who will use the WSPU2 opportunity.

I agree that it will last because such system is new and unique and does not exist yet other where.

The system U2 is unique as well and works.
The solution would be "promotion",but if the promotion "eat" all profit we have earned nothing.
It's the same with the token WSPU2.
Someone has to pay and like with the U2 system,I do not want that the promotion eat the profit.

The WSPU2 system will allow to externalize the system U2 even if WSPU2 holders are not U2 members.

Inside the U2 "systems" it is possible to earn  WSPU2 token.
The earned WSPU2 can be traded under the real price by the U2 users.
The "not interested" in WSPU2 will sell at the "interested".

The more "uninteresment",the lower will be the WSPU2 price inside the U2 system,so the profit will be for the ones who buy and deal the WSPU2 outside.

Soon more info about.
In the same time keep up earning for free and do not forget that the ICO price will go up.

legendary
Do not wait the last moment to open a ETH wallet ERC20-TOKEN compatible.

Little by little you will earn more WSPU2 through the U2 site.

What will change?
Less fees for WSPU2

Less fees for changing earning in WSPU2
Fees for changing WSPU2 in BTC

Less fees for payout in WSPU2

Fair fees if payout in BTC or USD

I'm overbooked nowadays,as soon I have more time,I will programme a tokenfaucet because we have absolutly to increase the number of tokenholders to give more life at the WSPU2

The capitalisation of the WSPU2 has to increase,because the relation fees/capitalisation will then decrease.
Nowadays it is $1000

For exemple on
https://token.store/trade/0x5a36f5cc3ea34c1c8b1cd9c60e3db2d3a13920d4
the minimum to trade is 0.01 ETH

To make the WSPU2 life outside the U2 site we need many traders interested to trade WSPU2 over the minimum of 0.01ETH

We are not in a hurry because we are in ICO phase.
But we have to think about.

Roma was not built in one day.

legendary
legendary
What will be the big change about payout?
The main change is the WSPU2 but not only.

The stone is the shoe is transaction fees.
Often to get income,but as well to send payout.

I try to manage it in best conditions for members.

I propose and the member choose the best way he suits him.
It is perhaps non sens you ask payout in BTC if later you exchange your BTC in Dollar Perfect Money.
It is perhaps interesting to ask directly payout in Dollar PM.

Asking payout in WSPU2 is speculative,but fees will be light.
So far I can not talk much about because so many factors will matter.
I can only talk about generalities and principles.

Payout in ETH will depend on fees and exchange rate BTC/ETH.It's possible but I prefer you exchange your self your payout for ETH or risk WSPU2.

Classic payout is BTC.
You will pay a little fixe fees and my transaction fees.
By experience,it is only interesting for big transactions.(The bigger the transaction,the smaller the fees rate)

But we have the FaucetHub solution.
The FaucetHub solution is interesting for members who ask for little payout.
The fees rate will be smaller then for a classic BTC payout,but unfortunately will be higher then for classic big payout.

Best solution for low fees is WSPU2 (but risk to earn more or less because WSPU2 can fluctuate)

Just know that it was impossible for some members to earn because the fees was bigger than the earning...now it is possible through FaucetHub.
Anyway,before asking a payout definitively talk about by contact link or here if it is about generalities.

legendary
It is often hard to explain the U2 system and the WSPU2 possibility will not help to make it easier.

U2 members have different shares and pending cash in BTC and dollar and pending WSPU2

WSPU2 on ethereum wallet have no relativity with u2 accounts.
WSPU2 are owned from people like any other token.
Once outsite the U2 system,the WSPU2 is an ecurrency like other ecurrencies,winspiral has not the hand of them.

Of course during the ICO it is the U2 site who fixe the value.
Owner can sell their WSPU2 under the ICO price (as well over but then the buyers are fool because they can get them for less buy winspiral).

Once the ICO finish the price will be the market price.

The ICO price is nowadays $0.001

We have got an ETH price fluctuating.
The WSPU2 is stable at $0.001
The buyers of WSPU2 have not earned and have not lost so far because the WSPU2 is stable.
We can say that during the ICO the WSPU2 is a kind of security.

Later it will be different because the WSPU2 will be market regulated.

legendary
The ETH and the BTC price have much fluctuated lately.

The WSPU2 price was $0.001 and it is $0.001 now and it will be so certainly till March 2018.
March 2018 the WSPU2 price will certainly a little increase.

I have unfortunately not the hand on crypto price.

When I talk from WSPU2 price it depends more or less on the crypto prices and I suppose the crypto price does not change.
If you have bought WSPU2 with perfect money or with U2  pending cash or ethererum or won for free the profit or the lost will not be the same for the token holders.

The start of WSPU2 will be very slow and very slower than for other tokens.
Why?
It is simple:
Other tokens are sold and with the cash from the sold tokens promotion is bought.
This is risky for the token holders because much of their investment is spent for promotion.
Other token are easily offered in airdrops,so the token is wellknows,but in fine become very risly for the ones who have invested real cash.

For WSPU2 investors,the only risks are the transaction fees and the fluctuation of crypto if the price changes go in the bad direction.

The story will only really start when enough tokens are bought and enough are won for free.
To keep the WSPU2 system realistic,I can not jump steps and offer tokens like many tokens are offered by airdrops just for promotion.
My offered WSPU2 are woth nowadays $0.001 and are not worth an airdrop...

legendary
legendary
I'm in front of a dilemma.
As soon I make a little easy for submitting,I'm spammed with registering.
I have then bots or people who are like bots.
Many many people are not able to read a big red message...how can these people later trade shares and manage bitcoins ethereum or token.

Since October 2015 I have write at least 1000 times:feel free to ask if something is not clear.
Only few ones have asked.

People who follow potential and real cash in the system and how much cash has been already paid out see that cash is generated and that it is not a ponzi scheme.

legendary
I tried a lower fee, but myetherwallet refused to broadcast the transaction. I will try another interface next time, thanks for that advice.

It's why I use metamask and gas station.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
I tried a lower fee, but myetherwallet refused to broadcast the transaction. I will try another interface next time, thanks for that advice.
legendary
Thanks for your trust.
I have MEW aswell but I have as well Metamask and Metamask is very user friendly...I open even MEW and EtharDelta And Idex with Metamask.

WSPU2 is not listed on EthreDelta but you can add orders when you click "other" in the token list...I did for a test and it worked for buying and selling WSPU2

For Idex,like said,I have to follow some formalities to add WSPU2 (it's possible and free...it is harder on other platforms,but the cost to add is too high.

WSPU2 will just be add to the other payout possibilities and few tokens can be earned.
I do not know if it will be the main use,but it will be the most profitable for people who use the WSPU2 as payout just at the payout moment.
After we do not know the evolution of the token and ETH price.
It seems the BTC fees have decreased the last days...it's good for those who will ask for BTC,but it is as well good for those who ask token because when I change BTC in ETH I will have less fees as well.

BZW,MetaMask is friendly for fixing the fees and I follow the fees situation with ethgasstation.info
About your sending mistakes,I have done many for sending ether and token as well many till I have created the WSPU2

PS:
I see you have paid high fees...you have paid 40 times too much.

ethgasstation says us that transaction is possible and save with 1 gwei ($0.02 or so)

https://ethgasstation.info/

Like said with Metamask it is friendly sendable...
you have metamask link on the MEW loging page...

Be careful with ETH fees...because for token it is much higher...it matter to send at the good moment and gasstation helps.

So,I have teached...i hope I will not do the same mistakes...(lol)
I will send you 3672 WSPU2 following my principle.

Sorry...it's 36720 WSPU2
you see I have to learn it as well (lol)

So, I just tried sending you 0,02 Ether, but somehow myetherwallet made 2 transactions out of it, lets see if both get confirmed, I do not mind buying WSPU2 for 0,04 Ether from you, but paying transaction fee twice is a bit unfortunate. This was my first time, trying to send money with myetherwallet and I have no clue what I did wrong. Anyway, I am glad I send the money to you, because that way, I don't think I wasted it.

Of course you can send me WSPU2 in one transaction Wink
Thanks.

So far, neither EtherDelta nor Idex has listed WSPU2 (or maybe I just don't see it), so we have no public platform to trade your token which leaves you as the main possible buyer. This is problematic, but I still want to try your system and I am willing to risk a little money (not $50, but something more than just 1$). After all, I made a good profit with your site.

Do I understand you correctly, that you are currently switching your system to work with WSPU2 as the main token? Each claim gives a certain amount of WSPU2 instead of Bitcoin? Well, this will be interesting.
legendary
Thanks for your questions.

If someone send $50 of course  he will get 50000 WSPU2

He cannot send $50 per ethereum...he will send ether worth aproximatively $50
I will check the value here:
http://www.bitcoincours.com/p/cours-ethereum-dollar.html
at the confirmation date here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd5F31D7E3e09374C3e338A402AcaD3Af3470422d

and then send  the real number of WSPU2 at the address who sent me the ether.

I hope this is clear.
.... .... ... ... .......   ..... .... ... ... ... ... .. ..............   ........... . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yet another thing: You have an initial supply of 100000000000000 WSPU2 tokens, which are initially given to you. You say the initial price is $1 for 1000 WSPU2 tokens and it is supposed to grow after that. Well, you gave yourself 100 billion Dollar, which is not likely to be justified from a traditional supply/demand-ratio standpoint. Your site is cool, but I still have trouble seeing where this value is supposed to come from.

What does 100000000000000 suplies mean?
This means that with decimal=8 we have:
1000000.00000000 WSPU2

If 1000 WSPU2 = $1
Then total initial value of tokens = $1000 (and not 100 bilion Dollar)
The total initial value of token is $1000 only if total amount of tokens are sold.

The initial value comes from the buyers who pay $1 for 1000 token.
The free tokens are paid by winspiral from sites income and have an initial value as well $1 per 1000.
If U2 members buy WSPU2 they pay as well initial price $1 per 1000.

This is for a while the initial price.
Later real price will of course depends on the ETH price in plus or in minus if ETH price changes.
I can not freeze the ETH price.
Let suppose the ETH price never changes and if it does people make the calculation them thelves.

U2 members can buy with U2 pending balance or from other balances (perfect money or what ever is worth)
At the start they can not sell over $1 per 1000 because I sell for $1
But they can offer to sell under $1
Let's suppose Memberman change pending payout in 1000 WSPU2 and sells them for $0.99 he will get $0.99 in ETH
Of course if he want BTC he will deal with me about the BTC transaction fees and takes a decision...
Perhaps he will deal directly the payout for ETH...paying a little tax.The tax will help me to increase the value of the WSPU2

The exchange patform EtherDelta works (I have tested it) but they have nowadays problems...
But I have found an other platform IDEX (i believe) where it should be possible to trade the WSPU2 but I have to set some formalities.

WSPU2 will never be worthless because if the WSPU2 goes under $0.001 I have ETH to buy them back.
(under the condition the ETH price does not crash suddently)
WSPU2 buyers have to know that the risk depends mainly on the ETH price.

About the value:
I have now income and members...not many members.
If with this token I have more income and more members the value of token will increase because i will sell it expensiver.
Of course If I sell it expensiver,i can rebuy it expensiver.
If I have more income,no doubt that the WSPU2 will take more value.

I will programme a faucet where it will be possible to earn WSPU2.
If my token is "life" and many people have it and trade it,perhaps other faucet holders will be interested to buy WSPU2 and propose them as faucet's earning...
With token,so much is possible.
So far $1000 seems much,but shared among many people,it is not so much.(and with 8 decimals,no problem that not enough token have been created)(lol)

The fun will as well be to send ETH when the ETH price is so high as possible to get maximum token for the ETH.
It is the same for changing pending cash in WSPU2,the best moment to do it is when BTC price is high.

But the 1$ = 1000 WSPU2 can change as well if I estimate that I have made enough profit to rebuy the WSPU2 for more than $0.001

Later I will as well fix the fees...sending ETh and token is not free...not much but not free.
So far it is free,if i'm not spammed with many $1.00 buyings from the same ETH address.

PS:
If people buy WSPU2 and the ETH price falls...he will certainly lose...
But if they do not buy and keep their ETH...they will lose as well...
I start the ICO with "dollar" because it is for me a better value for the BTC on U2 system and for ETH for the WSPU2.

Yet another thing: You have an initial supply of 100000000000000 WSPU2 tokens, which are initially given to you. You say the initial price is $1 for 1000 WSPU2 tokens and it is supposed to grow after that. Well, you gave yourself 100 billion Dollar, which is not likely to be justified from a traditional supply/demand-ratio standpoint. Your site is cool, but I still have trouble seeing where this value is supposed to come from.
I see I can buy your tokens by sending some Ether to the designated address. The site says, I need to send at $1 worth of Ether and you will send 1000 WSPU2 as soon as possible. Lets say, I send you $50 worth of ETH, do you send 50000 WSPU2 tokens or is it still just 1000? The question sounds silly, but if I take that statement on your site literally, everything beyond the first Dollar is wasted.

The other thing is, I don't know where to sell those tokens again once I purchased them. If I can not sell them, they are worthless. I really like to try out your ideas, but this needs some clarification.
legendary
New payout rules since today.
This can interess more people.
Do not forget that the system does generate income.
I have not the hand on transaction fees.
The WSPU2 token is a real opportunity.

legendary
The site works and makes money.
Earning money is free but you have to use a little brain...and undestand the system...
Pages:
Jump to: