Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet - Re-investment - Trading (3500 sat offered)(payout faucethub possible) - page 6. (Read 49145 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Does the site still work? I registered, but didn't get confirmation email (checked the spam folder in gmail also)..  Roll Eyes

The site works but you have not to wait the confirmation,you have to confirm per contact link like it is asked.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Does the site still work? I registered, but didn't get confirmation email (checked the spam folder in gmail also)..  Roll Eyes
legendary
The token WSPRL is replaced by the token WSPU2

If you are interested to buy some with your pending payout you can contact me or talk about here.

You need an ethererum wallet accepting token.

You can open one for free here:

https://www.myetherwallet.com/#generate-wallet

I advise you to add MetaMask.

Be sure you do not lose the private key and other passwords you need.

The WSPU2 tokens can be traded on EtherDelta for ETH.

legendary
Thanks for clarifications. I am still not sure how to see it, but I am willing to give your tokens a chance. I will also claim some Ether when given the chance, simply because I need to pay gas when I try to sell token again.

Your system becomes more and more complicated and I guess it is confusing for new users, but I can say for sure, it is worth using. I made a decent profit with your service Smiley
Thanks for everything!

So far not much is to understand about WSPRL and WSPRLpts.

So far U2 members and XMR miners get WSPRLpts.

So far do not worry about.

I advice people to get an ethereum wallet accepting token.

Activity: 384
Thanks for clarifications. I am still not sure how to see it, but I am willing to give your tokens a chance. I will also claim some Ether when given the chance, simply because I need to pay gas when I try to sell token again.

Your system becomes more and more complicated and I guess it is confusing for new users, but I can say for sure, it is worth using. I made a decent profit with your service Smiley
Thanks for everything!
legendary
So, the value depends on your buybacks.

Yes,but not only my buyback.
Every one who will buy WSPRL will set somewhere the price.

Sure, but lets get real. If you stop buying them and stop accepting them as payment for advertisement (for short: if you stop caring about them), it is extremely unlikely anyone else would consider them valuable either. I do trust you based on good experience with your service! But WSPRL is just not as universal as ether or bitcoin. I do some real life investments in stocks and similar things, crypto currency stuff is mostly fun for me, but nethertheless, I have the habit to analyze what I am dealing with. That is why I try to break it down to something I can understand. This is not meant as an insult. It is just part of my regular evaluating process. So far, I am more interested in Bitcoin or Ether than in those tokens. However, reducing transaction cost might be a good argument for using your tokens.

Edit: If I would not trust you based on my good experience, I definitely would not want to have those tokens.

You buy every day shares through the reinvestment.
Shares are not universal.
If in the future,you will have the choice to buy WSPRL or shares,you will chose those you believe the most profitable.
So far you do not know about WSPRL,but they are more or less for free because offered with claims or mining.
If it collapses,no one has "worked" more to get them.

Dollar and Bitcoin will remain the payout options.
Ether will just be added,but It has to be added without generating more fees...
If I have high fees to send Bitcoin for Ether using Ether is not a profit because I had bitcoin fees.
I have to change BTC/Ether when fees are low and when transaction delay can be long.
I can change as well dollar in Ether.

Sure, but lets get real. If you stop buying them and stop accepting them as payment for advertisement (for short: if you stop caring about them), it is extremely unlikely anyone else would consider them valuable either. I do trust you based on good experience with your service! But WSPRL is just not as universal as ether or bitcoin. I do some real life investments in stocks and similar things, crypto currency stuff is mostly fun for me, but nethertheless, I have the habit to analyze what I am dealing with. That is why I try to break it down to something I can understand. This is not meant as an insult. It is just part of my regular evaluating process. So far, I am more interested in Bitcoin or Ether than in those tokens. However, reducing transaction cost might be a good argument for using your tokens.

Edit: If I would not trust you based on my good experience, I definitely would not want to have those tokens.
legendary

legendary
WSPRL do not pay dividendes,but if the price of WSPRL goes up it is same as a dividend.
from other ways like sometimes it is possible by airdrops.

That breaks down to the question how to put value to those WSPRL tokens. You could make ether airdrops to WSPRL token holders which would be sort of a dividend and by doing so, you put value to those tokens (assuming you consider ether to be worth something). Anyway, you seem to have another idea and I am curious what the result will be. I am genuinely curious why I should consider WSPRL tokens to be worth something.

I believe you know me now enough long to know that I do not like do what already exists.
If it exists already,it is not fun to do a bad copy.
I prefer try something new,new but free at the start...so if it collapses,it does not matter much.

Paying a dividend to WSPRL holders is not possible because paying a dividend would be expensiver than the dividend itself.
To put value,many ways are possible.
Let's suppose I sell an addspace for 0.0000000100WSPRL then the token WSPRL will have a value.
If I give out WSPRL on my site...it comes a moment where I need to buy WSPRL
If I buy they have a value.(a price)
If you have WSPRL and you are in a hurry to sell,you will sell for less to someone who is not in a hurry.
If so WSPRL will have a price.

Sometimes token and ethereum transactions are very cheap.
It is why something interesting is possible.It's not possible with bitcoin.
WSPR will be on the blockchain and not on the U2 site.
Let's suppose a webmaster makes a faucet with WSPRL
So he must buy WSPRL,if he buys,the token has a price.

WSPRL do not pay dividendes,but if the price of WSPRL goes up it is same as a dividend.

That breaks down to the question how to put value to those WSPRL tokens. You could make ether airdrops to WSPRL token holders which would be sort of a dividend and by doing so, you put value to those tokens (assuming you consider ether to be worth something). Anyway, you seem to have another idea and I am curious what the result will be. I am genuinely curious why I should consider WSPRL tokens to be worth something.
legendary
I think Ethereum would altogether be a good basis for your whole system. Anyway, do you have any more info about those tokens, how can I earn them and do they pay dividends (they could replace VIP-shares)?

Is it already deployed? I have not seen how to get a payout in WSPRL tokens.

WSPRL token is deployed.
So far WSPRL are worth nothing,so it is not possible to payout with "nothing"

On the ethreum blockchain are 0.01WSPRL with decimal=8
So there are 1000000 parts.

The goal is to give so much as possible value at the 0.01WSPRL.
One can not just say it is so much or so much...

Vip-shares can not replace token.
Vip-shares can only be replaced by shares following the U2 rules.
The goal is to replace pending payout by WSPRL.

So far everything stays same,but little by little WSPRL will be displaid to U2 members and no-U2 members.

For the start WSPRLpts will be offered and later converted in real WSPRL when a WSPRL price can be set.

WSPRL can be earned:
from the U2 system
from the XMR mining page

I think Ethereum would altogether be a good basis for your whole system. Anyway, do you have any more info about those tokens, how can I earn them and do they pay dividends (they could replace VIP-shares)?

Is it already deployed? I have not seen how to get a payout in WSPRL tokens.
legendary
Do not go away from this new oportunity to get free WSPRL

More fun...more cash...LESS fees.
legendary
Soon U2 members can earn WSPRL

More info  here:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/wsprl.php

I advice people to get an ethereum wallet accepting tokens.
you can open a ethereum wallet here:

https://www.myetherwallet.com/#generate-wallet

Relative to the high bitcoin fees,the U2 system will certainly offer the possibility to withdraw through ethereum.

legendary
Like often said,I can only give what I got...not more.
If I give a little more I have to give a little less later because I can not give twice.

The rise of bitcoin price has modified the earning.
Old members have invested much cheap satoshi and now earn few expensive satoshi.
They are advantaged and so earn more than new members.
If new members earn to few,they give up.
It is why I have to increase direct earning and decrease indirect earning for investment.
It is hard for new members to understand that it is a long term system and that it is not a simple faucet.
legendary
Specially new members tell me that they earn not enough.

I can understand them,but it is not a faucet,but a kind of faucet.

We can more see it like an investment faucet.
The reward is transformed in investment and it is the investment who make earning.

A member said me he has only earned 1000 satoshi or so,but he does not see the the 50000 satoshi invested for free.

The 5000 satoshi are potential earning are earning once cashbacked by the system and potential 50000 satoshi make dividend.

If no questions,for me it is understood.

legendary
Be careful:

Some people register many times with different datas.
If I notice,they have registered for nothing and lost time.
it can happen that I do not notice:
Then my system will notice it later and then all multi accounts are cancelled...Then the people have not only lost time to register,but as well for claims.

Many people register and then they are completly inactive.
This is pure lost of time.

If you have no time to claim just after creation of your account,do not register.
After if you have not time to claim once a week...do not register,because your account will be cancelled.

Once you have claim several times,you can become a little inactive.
The more you have claimed,the more you can be inactive...in a certain limit of course.

legendary
People register and do not follow the register rules...
If people follow the register rules,they are do not follow the activity rules...

The U2 system is not a system to attract people...
I agree it is not so easy like a simple faucet...
Earning daily cash for few seconds works is never easy...

Bots can not earn with U2 system...

U2 system is not for children...

legendary
You can start with a free capital of 3500 satoshi.
Then your work is to increase it.
Pages:
Jump to: