Pages:
Author

Topic: FaucetGamers.com Updated Official Thread -- Legendary Earning Site - page 3. (Read 1569 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
This is a great site. I signed up just a few days ago, and I'm having a great time! I tried other crypto earning sites before but they were too confusing, this site is easy to understand for a beginner. I like how you earn with simple games like Pacman, and I enjoy the challenge of the other arcade games to get to the top 10.  I look forward to what will come from this site in the future, cheers!

Thanks for the encouragement Smiley.  Lots of work to be done but slowly improving it bit by bit. I have a nice laundry list of things I want to do:
1. Get the Pirate game up and running
2. Add more arcade games / a vote for game feature
3. Making offerwalls a bit more user friendly and arcade section likewise
4. Improving the faucet look
the list goes on and on Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This is a great site. I signed up just a few days ago, and I'm having a great time! I tried other crypto earning sites before but they were too confusing, this site is easy to understand for a beginner. I like how you earn with simple games like Pacman, and I enjoy the challenge of the other arcade games to get to the top 10.  I look forward to what will come from this site in the future, cheers!
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
Thank you for sharing this wonderful faucet you got here. This is an interesting site with different features to try to. I will definitely register and have fun, earn and learn at the same time about cryptos. Really love it.
Hello guys. I would like to know about the real prices for fulfilling the conditions that are indicated on the site, I mean polls and watching videos, where you can earn Bitcoin without gambling. And of course, we are talking about downloading applications, which are also paid for and Based on this, My question is, Is it possible to work with a device on an android system if there is no computer?

Sure Spaffin, some people are entirely mobile users and just do surveys on their mobile device. Even if it is an android tablet, I am sure it would work just fine.
AdGem (one of the offerwall providers) generally markets to mobile only users too with app downloads to try on the phone. 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Hello guys. I would like to know about the real prices for fulfilling the conditions that are indicated on the site, I mean polls and watching videos, where you can earn Bitcoin without gambling. And of course, we are talking about downloading applications, which are also paid for and Based on this, My question is, Is it possible to work with a device on an android system if there is no computer?
We just updated all of our arcade games to make them easier for people to claim free tokens.
Anyone who beats one of our top 10 scores on our games will get paid at the end of each week.
Some of the games don't even have 10 scores on them yet, so get at it Smiley.
Over 2500 members now and almost $2000 in BTC and LTC sent to people. The future is bright.
I'm sorry, but I would like to know if the conditions for registering new users have changed or not? The fact is that I have not received bonus tokens for registration. Nevertheless, the resource is really interesting, at least in description, and I hope for good results of cooperation.

Hey, let me know your username on my site, and I'll be more than happy to double your signup bonus. It is now working flawlessly. You must have joined before the signup bonus started way back at the beginning. 2000 Game tokens for free = $0.20 USD.
 Withdrawal minimum is $2 to FaucetHub, or Coinbase direct wallet, or Stakecube direct wallet, or Litecoin. The only catch is you need to do a $1 in offerwall earnings to withdrawal.  I have a good selection of offerwalls to choose from.

We are proud to announce that FaucetGamers now supports FaucetPay withdrawals and Litecoin withdrawals! We are also lowering the minimum withdrawal amount to 20,000 Game Tokens (with now only 10,000 GTs in offerwall earnings for the first withdrawal). This new minimum only applies to FaucetPay, Litecoin, Coinbase Internal Transfers, and Stake Cube Internal Transfer withdrawals. Unfortunately, do to the rise in miner fees, we are raising the direct BTC withdrawal minimum to 50,000 GTs (with a transfer fee that will be waived if a user gets above 100,000 GTs). More details can be found at our refreshed and improved withdrawal page.

(Just a quick update, we had to drop XRP due to the SEC legal issue with them, and we did add that CPX-Research survey offer wall mentioned in an earlier post that I edited out.)
Progress continues on our Pirate passive game.  Smiley Hope you come check it out when it is up and running.
https://gyazo.com/679676e291d0e3eb15b5a2426b66e081
You should promote your faucet if you are not getting enough users else you will end up with lose. If you are not getting more users and paying them on time then you are definitely doing in big lose. Hope you will beat cointiply one day

Thanks for the encouragement!  It should definitely be sustainable. I've run the numbers and have a Master's in statistics, so I'm pretty sure calculations are correct.It be nice to catch Cointiply someday, but I'll take what I can get for now.

In side notes to celebrate breaking $1000 in payouts. All Faucet Claims are double in value for the next week 9/21 - 9/26.
Activity: 422
Merit: 52
You should promote your faucet if you are not getting enough users else you will end up with lose. If you are not getting more users and paying them on time then you are definitely doing in big lose. Hope you will beat cointiply one day
100 people? BUt it says you were founded in 2018 so why is it so slow? How many users registered in the last two months? Also, what is your % ratio you give to your users and keep for yourself?
It is a very nice looking site I like it a lot. 

1000 people, not 100, but it still isn't a ton Smiley and it took a year of development and a lot of redoing things because the site was originally just a faucet list.
 We only entered Beta with offerwalls and user membership in May 2020.

On a site note, from now until August 31, we are boosting all Tap Research surveys 25% in earnings.

We also added an arcade game tournament running until the end of the month featuring a spin off of a classic arcade game Space Invaders. "Alien Invaders."  

We did hit 1000 people and are only a few dollars shy of $1000 in payouts.

In other news, we are offering a 25% on TheoremReach surveys for the rest of the week,
AND
we just added a new offerwall with some global friendly offers "Skippy Ads".

100 people? BUt it says you were founded in 2018 so why is it so slow? How many users registered in the last two months? Also, what is your % ratio you give to your users and keep for yourself?

1000 people, not 100, but it still isn't a ton Smiley and it took a year of development and a lot of redoing things because the site was originally just a faucet list.
 We only entered Beta with offerwalls and user membership in May 2020.

On a site note, from now until August 31, we are boosting all Tap Research surveys 25% in earnings.

We also added an arcade game tournament running until the end of the month featuring a spin off of a classic arcade game Space Invaders. "Alien Invaders."  
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
It's been a bit since I posted here. My site continues to grow and fast approaching 1000 people registered.

I added a new "Challenge menu" that will add an additional 3 to 10% for your offer or faucet earnings.

It also has some site stats on it as well. Check a pic of it out here:

Promo this week ending August 17, 20% boost on OfferToro and Personaly offerwalls.

Also wanted to show a pic of some progress on the upcoming passive game for my site:

Take care Smiley
It's been a bit since I posted here. My site continues to grow and fast approaching 1000 people registered.

I added a new "Challenge menu" that will add an additional 3 to 10% for your offer or faucet earnings.

It also has some site stats on it as well. Check a pic of it out here:

Great idea!

Thanks viverdebtc.  Have you been on my site? What is your username?

In other news, I've added Tap Research offerwall.  Great survey offerwall that pays even if you don't qualify to fully complete a survey.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I am excited to update you on some site news:
1. After many votes, our new game theme will be Pirates! The game will take several months to develop, and I’m not promising any date. However, it will be the site’s priority. It should be 100% sustainable and be a good extra passive earning opportunity for you. (Something like Cointiply's old mining game)

2. There is 25% Bonus opportunity on all AdGem offers running July 3 12:00 AM EST to July 6 11:59 PM EST. Any offers started during this period will count for the promo. Lots of game apps to try out there!

3. I added another passive earning opportunity for all countries in the video section. Engaged Hits is a product of JungleOfferWall that promises to give you 52 GTs for 10 videos. You can even watch them in another browser tab.

4. Tap Research Surveys are coming within the next week or two.

5. A new arcade competition is up featuring Bubble Trouble, a game where you pop bubbles before they pop you. Should be fun and relatively easy to get a top score!
Hey an update on what is happening on my site!
1. I dropped the min withdrawal to $3 USD = 30,000 Tokens. We pay straight to your Bitcoin wallet.

2. We have a Tetris high score tournament going on now until the end of the month.

3. We added Your Surveys Router, where you can get 71.5 cents per survey that you complete if you have 100% Loyalty boost.
Pages:
Jump to: