Pages:
Author

Topic: FaucetGamers.com Updated Official Thread -- Legendary Earning Site - page 4. (Read 1569 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Sounds interesting! I will try out this site Smiley

Hope you enjoy the site Smiley! Let me know if you have any questions.

Today, we have started a new biweekly game tournament for Bitcoin. For the next two week's, the competition is focusing on Pinball.

The next game as voted on by users is most likely going to be a form of "Tetris".

The plan is to add a new game every 2 weeks. You can play old games to try to win tokens by getting a top score too.

Earn to game and game to earn!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sounds interesting! I will try out this site Smiley
Today, we rolled out some new ideas on my site including an hourly Million Ticket Faucet (with loyalty bonus over 500,000 Satoshis!)

In order to keep this faucet sustainable though, we have started a new system of rewarding users that are active in completing offers called Loyalty Points. You need at least 1 LP to spin the faucet. Each user gets 3 free per day and can earn additional ones at 1 LP for every 500 Game Tokens ($0.05) earned in offers. Anyhow, come check it out Smiley!
My site is offering a 50% boost on AdGem offerwall earnings starting 5/8 through 5/11.

This will make me lose money temporarily with how good of a rate I'm offering, but hey, it is good advertising.
Hi! I found you and added 4000 Prize Tickets (= 1000 GTs) to your account. You were one of the earlier people to join the site before I turned on the signup bonus.

The faucet will be back in a few days hopefully, as I am currently editing a more secure version of it.

Site is still in beta testing for at least a few months, so many things will be added. Happy earning!

Activity: 227
Merit: 2
I have registered as chunchun but I don't have the free tickets ,thx
No signup bonus received.    Undecided

Really? I will look into this for you! Sorry about this. I have been giving out 4000 Prize Tickets as a signup bonus, which is the same as 1000 GTs. You just need to exchange them. The Prize tickets could be used in the daily sweepstakes, so I figure they may be more desirable.

Yes, you got your Prize Tickets, maybe I should change the advertising on this then if it is confusing people.

Here is your account balance section:  https://gyazo.com/26579e8d8a347c81604f88205a8be80e

Activity: 416
Merit: 27
New Bitcoin Earning Site and Faucet!

FaucetGamers.com

Site Features:
** 1000 Game Token signup bonus (over 1000 satoshis at the current rate)
** Earn BitCoin by Playing Pacman and win in rotating Aracade game contests
** Referral bonus up to 20% on offerwalls and 35% on Pacman earnings
** Random daily Faucet wheel
** Great offerwall rates with lots of offerwall partners: AdGem, Adscend, TheoremReach, OfferToro, Jungle Offerwall, and more.
** Bonuses for larger withdrawals, loyalty bonus that counts towards offer walls and doesn't reset to 0.
** More games planned and in development...
More info and Why Join?

Site was created by myself, a regular faucet user like you guys that has been active doing faucets for almost 2 years now.
I am a trusted mod on Cointiply and friends with Lindernman of SatoshiLabs and Hitbits. I also have created https://cointiplyguide.com (which I need to update someday Smiley )
Check your ticket on website, cant contact you here, but its about a pretty bad bug
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
No signup bonus received.    Undecided
Our mission is to make the best Crypto earning experience!

FaucetGamers.com

Site Features:
** Earn BTC, LTC, ADA, ALGO, Ethereum with a low $2 USD minimum withdrawal threshold.
** Great offerwall rates with lots of offerwall partners: AdGem, Adscend, CPX-Research, Your Surveys, Timewall, TheoremReach, Lootably, OfferToro, Jungle Offerwall, Personaly, Revenue Wall, Aye T Studios, and more.
** Passive Earning Crypto Pirate Game! -- Boost your earnings 20% + a Daily Pool to Share Site's Profits
** High paying hourly faucet with up to a $50 jackpot.
** Earn with Arcade games such as Playing Pacman daily and other classic arcade game contests.
** Bonuses for larger withdrawals and loyalty bonus that counts towards offer walls and faucet!
** Referral bonus up to 15% on offerwalls and 30% on Pacman earnings
** Over $20,000 USD paid to members and now over a year in existence.

More info and Why Join?

Site was created by myself, a regular faucet user that has been active doing faucets for over 3 years now.
I am a trusted mod on Cointiply.com and friends with Lindernman of SimpleBits and Hitbits.
We have a great community, so please stop by and chat. Hope to welcome you aboard our ship to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: