Pages:
Author

Topic: [FaucetHUB] www.FaucetGame.com - Satoshi Nakamoto's favorite. - page 31. (Read 37005 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
i have see this in the site today, if a go to faucet page (now i see 1 rewards every 15 minutes in the title) and later click and have a rewards, if i don't use a faucet for 30 minutes, site disconnect me and i get login another time
I am not sure why does that happen, it could be a timeout.

Do i earn from referrals by each time they cashout, each time they use faucet or each time they win on the slot-machine?
Whenever someone clicks on "Claim free coins" you get 50% of what he takes Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do i earn from referrals by each time they cashout, each time they use faucet or each time they win on the slot-machine?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
i have see this in the site today, if a go to faucet page (now i see 1 rewards every 15 minutes in the title) and later click and have a rewards, if i don't use a faucet for 30 minutes, site disconnect me and i get login another time
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Hey guys,

I'm looking for people who are able to translate the OP to different languages and post in their country's section.
(I'm totally fine with google translate, but edit the post so it makes sense to the people who're reading it. You have to be from that country.)

Reward is 2k satoshi or a level 2 account in game. Chose whatever you like from those 2.
(1 person = 1 translation)

Before you start "translating", please contact me to see if specific language is available.

Languages needed:

Mandarin/Chinese
Russian
Spanish
Hindi/Urdu
Arabic
Portuguese
Bengali
Italian
Turkish
Vietnamese
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
is it possible to skip upgrade levels?
Yes, you can skip Smiley
Didn't want to make it too hard for users and force them do it level by level.
There are limits on auto spins though.. So not a good idea to use bots/scripts.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
is it possible to skip upgrade levels?
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
A normal fruitmachine cost you money but this one reward you with some gains. To prevent you against simple mouse-click generators (which i have used for more than 6000 clicks on your spin button) you can use a captcha after every 100 spins or someting similar.  Wink

Thank you for letting me know.
Are you still able to auto-spin? I have added some customizations.

I'm trying to make this fair for everyone and me included Smiley

Yes i can still using it with a waiting time of >3-4 secondes between the clicks. If the time is shorter than the spin button stays grey. So probabbly when you detect that the spinbutton is used before the software is ready with the spinning it desides that it is a bot.  Wink
Just tried it myself, you're right. 3 seconds is the time each spin can be repeated. Will add a captcha popup so I prevent auto spins in the future.

Please PM me with your user ID so I reward you for your help/information

That's not necessary. I do it for the community.
Wanted to reward you, but thanks. Appreciate it.

1 satoshi bet it was very small....really
When you'll be putting money from your pocket in your own faucet, let me know, so I come and complain about free stuff not being enough.

I got 6 referrals so far Cheesy Theyre addicted and rolling like mad!
Hey, glad to see you're spreading the word! Thanks a lot!!
Activity: 924
A normal fruitmachine cost you money but this one reward you with some gains. To prevent you against simple mouse-click generators (which i have used for more than 6000 clicks on your spin button) you can use a captcha after every 100 spins or someting similar.  Wink

Yes i can still using it with a waiting time of >3-4 secondes between the clicks. If the time is shorter than the spin button stays grey. So probabbly when you detect that the spinbutton is used before the software is ready with the spinning it desides that it is a bot.  Wink
Just tried it myself, you're right. 3 seconds is the time each spin can be repeated. Will add a captcha popup so I prevent auto spins in the future.

That's not necessary. I do it for the community.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
1 satoshi bet it was very small....really
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I got 6 referrals so far Cheesy Theyre addicted and rolling like mad!
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Added HEAVY custom coded anti-bot protection. Banned spin bots and returned credits back in faucet.
Added a custom token system into each SPIN.

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Just wanna let you guys know (the botters, lol). You're wasting your resources on spinning. Your accounts will be banned.
Been monitoring for a few hours, and it's quite obvious to be honest.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Holy shit man! Not sure if people are aware of what you've made! This has HUUUUUUUGE potential! Just made my account going to spin!!! Shared on facebook too, getting referrals lololol
I am glad someone sees the potential Smiley

Spread it like a virus! 50% ref commission is very good!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Holy shit man! Not sure if people are aware of what you've made! This has HUUUUUUUGE potential! Just made my account going to spin!!! Shared on facebook too, getting referrals lololol
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
The faucet with slot machine is a good idea, but i think you earn a really low amount with anonymous ad, i see 5 different banner option but all with only one sponsor (localbitcoins), i think is better add different banner advertising, not all 5 to anonymous
You are 100% right.

I have registered on MellowAds, CoinURL and BitMedia. Waiting to get approved so I can add their networks on the site as well Smiley

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1176
The faucet with slot machine is a good idea, but i think you earn a really low amount with anonymous ad, i see 5 different banner option but all with only one sponsor (localbitcoins), i think is better add different banner advertising, not all 5 to anonymous
Pages:
Jump to: