Pages:
Author

Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange - page 94. (Read 116661 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
wow great landing page. you are the best
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Hey mexicantarget, great news! I'd like to support your project by placing ad on my forum for free for the sake of the survival of whole faucet world  Smiley. I'll PM you.
Hey man, that's very nice of you, appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Hey mexicantarget, great news! I'd like to support your project by placing ad on my forum for free for the sake of the survival of whole faucet world  Smiley. I'll PM you.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Great Idea.
2 birds with one stone Smiley

I am really hoping this works out because I need a reliable way for my ptp networks to pay out no minimum. I don't want to have to change people 20k satoshi just to withdraw their earnings, so I REALLY need micropayment api!

Thanks a lot for creating this.

Absolutely. People think micro-wallets are only good for faucets, but they actually solve the dust transactions (and fees) issues rather nicely. The whole bitcoin community should be interested, not just faucet people.

Yeah and people give me crap about doing no minimum payments, but have never heard of micropayments. It's a very underrated system that could add value to things that would have been impossible to monetize otherwise.

Not to mention the ability to utilize it for manual transactions. Some people I do business with were happy to accept micropayment processor and wait a few days because we know the money will be paid out.

As for faucets, people seem to get ALL the wrong ideas. All these script kiddies think it's cool and profitable to bot, but all it does is run down the faucets that they depend on. Yet faucet owners with good security will be able to generate great seo and sell more than just banner adspace, but possibly back links and other things. People just need to think outside the (faucet)box.

damnit... the hype it TOO real right now OP, I feel you..
I wish I'd be able to take over faucetbox and improve it without having to write a lot of code.
Who knows, maybe this way it's better Smiley I'll have full understanding over my own code, so that's the real hype, heh.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
Activity: 272
I am really hoping this works out because I need a reliable way for my ptp networks to pay out no minimum. I don't want to have to change people 20k satoshi just to withdraw their earnings, so I REALLY need micropayment api!

Absolutely. People think micro-wallets are only good for faucets, but they actually solve the dust transactions (and fees) issues rather nicely. The whole bitcoin community should be interested, not just faucet people.

Yeah and people give me crap about doing no minimum payments, but have never heard of micropayments. It's a very underrated system that could add value to things that would have been impossible to monetize otherwise.

Not to mention the ability to utilize it for manual transactions. Some people I do business with were happy to accept micropayment processor and wait a few days because we know the money will be paid out.

As for faucets, people seem to get ALL the wrong ideas. All these script kiddies think it's cool and profitable to bot, but all it does is run down the faucets that they depend on. Yet faucet owners with good security will be able to generate great seo and sell more than just banner adspace, but possibly back links and other things. People just need to think outside the (faucet)box.

damnit... the hype it TOO real right now OP, I feel you..
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I'm gonna start working on this project from tomorrow, since I've been coding for faucetgame all day long. Will just stay on bitcointalk to reply to any questions.

Great to know, thank you.

I'll throw some additional ideas, feel free to discard them completely, but it's something that could be useful to keep in mind.

1. FaucetBOX had a flag for referral payouts, which is a nice thing. Hopefully yours will have this too.

2. If you're going to release an SDK/library to do the talking to the API, please include the HTTP timeout from the get go. FB refused to patch their lib that way, and it's the reason you see a blank white page instead of withdrawal status on many of the faucets. (the max_execution_time or whatever it's called in PHP is running out cutting script mid-way).

3. It would be very nice to have a "bulk payment" API. FB told us it doesn't matter, as it would be the same thing as doing multiple transactions (bar the HTTP overhead), but we still disagree on that. With some clever coding, you can return a response status immediately, and process the actual thing later/async. No need to explain it to you in more detail, as you are a capable dev.

4. FB (and Paytoshi) clean up their logs, so it's hard for end-users to collect stats. We suggested having an RSS feed, so people could accumulate those logs locally on their machines. Could be quite nice! (But it's the lowest priority request ever, you can do it after a year or so, not much people would care). Also, no idea if you're planning on wiping the logs too, so the point might be very moot.
Yes to all.

Regarding #4,
I could keep that information on-site for 30 days and have an option where users can download it.
It would do that way too I guess?
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy

Activity: 272

SatoshiGalaxy
I'm gonna start working on this project from tomorrow, since I've been coding for faucetgame all day long. Will just stay on bitcointalk to reply to any questions.

Great to know, thank you.

I'll throw some additional ideas, feel free to discard them completely, but it's something that could be useful to keep in mind.

1. FaucetBOX had a flag for referral payouts, which is a nice thing. Hopefully yours will have this too.

2. If you're going to release an SDK/library to do the talking to the API, please include the HTTP timeout from the get go. FB refused to patch their lib that way, and it's the reason you see a blank white page instead of withdrawal status on many of the faucets. (the max_execution_time or whatever it's called in PHP is running out cutting script mid-way).

3. It would be very nice to have a "bulk payment" API. FB told us it doesn't matter, as it would be the same thing as doing multiple transactions (bar the HTTP overhead), but we still disagree on that. With some clever coding, you can return a response status immediately, and process the actual thing later/async. No need to explain it to you in more detail, as you are a capable dev.

4. FB (and Paytoshi) clean up their logs, so it's hard for end-users to collect stats. We suggested having an RSS feed, so people could accumulate those logs locally on their machines. Could be quite nice! (But it's the lowest priority request ever, you can do it after a year or so, not much people would care). Also, no idea if you're planning on wiping the logs too, so the point might be very moot.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I hope that will be eady to move faucets from Faucetbox to Faucethub service for faucet owners.
Let me ask you, which coins in service you are planning to support?

In Mexicantarget we trust!
It'll be very easy to use/move to faucethub, I guarantee it.

For start, I was only thinking bitcoin. As you could see faucetbox's stats page, alt faucets weren't performing that good.
If there's going to be big demand, I could add altcoin support as well.

Hey, just wanted to chime in and say it's really great you are doing this.

1. Please don't skim on the API docs (unless you are cloning FB api 1:1), especially the error codes, fail states, etc.

2. Are you going to include altcoins, such as DOGE? Not a priority, but some heads up would be nice.

Good luck! Watching this very closely.
API docs will be big and clear, no need to worry. I'm someone who uses APIs A LOT! lol.

Regarding alts, you can find the answer above your quote.

Faucetbox launched an instruction to move from Microwallet.org to Faucetbox in a easy way. You could do it, too.

I would say, if there is no micropayment service, there would be no faucets and no targets to advertise. Faucet industry is important for the cryptocurrency.
Yeah, I'm planning to give short and clear instruction on that too. I'll need users be able to move easily from other services to faucethub.

Faucet industry brought a lot of outsiders to bitcoin, so it's indeed a vital part of the bitcoin economy.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
I hope that will be eady to move faucets from Faucetbox to Faucethub service for faucet owners.

For start, I was only thinking bitcoin. As you could see faucetbox's stats page, alt faucets weren't performing that good.

1. Please don't skim on the API docs (unless you are cloning FB api 1:1), especially the error codes, fail states, etc.

2. Are you going to include altcoins, such as DOGE? Not a priority, but some heads up would be nice.

API docs will be big and clear, no need to worry. I'm someone who uses APIs A LOT! lol.

Faucetbox launched an instruction to move from Microwallet.org to Faucetbox in a easy way. You could do it, too.

I would say, if there is no micropayment service, there would be no faucets and no targets to advertise. Faucet industry is important for the cryptocurrency.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

SatoshiGalaxy

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
I hope that will be easy to move faucets from Faucetbox to Faucethub service for faucet owners.

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Wow that is a fast reaction after they decided to reject your offer to buy Faucetbox. Really hope your alternative is at least that good as Faucetbox already was. Think that it still will be a cat and mouse game between you and the people who will create bots but think you got the skills to get it working. Wish you the best with this new project hope you can make it great.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Miraculous.
Sweet, great news, looking forward to this.
I can rest easy now, no more worries , thank you so much.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
It is a serious project. Well done if you make him from scratch for only one week. Especially if you working alone
you need a full quality faucet script. Faucetinabox has lot of problem with bots
Best luck with your project
regards
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

This would be great ! The void left by faucetBox is so big. But with capable developers like yourself , it sure can be filled and so much better.
Really looking forward to an awesome service. Easy API.
Also keep some fees so you never have to close it like others.

Best Of Luck.
Pages:
Jump to: