Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite altcoin exchange? - page 2. (Read 2913 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
January 08, 2015, 07:31:32 PM
Poloniex is my favourite as I feel they do their due diligence when adding coins and are just all around trustworthy and quick to reply to support tickets, they were also very quick to reimburse users after they were hacked last year . Cryptsy would be my second as they offer a huge amount of choice and have a great API and features but they loose out because deposits/withdrawals can often be slow and support can sometimes be non-existent.

Bittrex started out strong and had a good relationship with the community but I get the general feeling that they are for more about earning their money than supporting cryptocurrency as a whole nowdays.  

I haven't done any trades on EmpoEX but it looks like its worth checking out.

The others dont really rate imo exluding maybe BTER but I'd use polo/cryptsy over them anyway.

I like Poloniex too, but I voted for EmpoEx, because they are really nice guys and deserve support.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
January 08, 2015, 07:27:47 PM
Poloniex is my favourite as I feel they do their due diligence when adding coins and are just all around trustworthy and quick to reply to support tickets, they were also very quick to reimburse users after they were hacked last year . Cryptsy would be my second as they offer a huge amount of choice and have a great API and features but they loose out because deposits/withdrawals can often be slow and support can sometimes be non-existent.

Bittrex started out strong and had a good relationship with the community but I get the general feeling that they are for more about earning their money than supporting cryptocurrency as a whole nowdays.  

I haven't done any trades on EmpoEX but it looks like its worth checking out.

The others dont really rate imo exluding maybe BTER but I'd use polo/cryptsy over them anyway.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 07:23:28 PM
Hope that's not the prince, opening an exchange, lol
legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 08, 2015, 07:23:00 PM

You're so wrong my friend. Smiley That is far from just another ICO. I told them that this is the most impudent scam since LFTC (who wanted 15k BTC and their ICO also was on C-Cex). Good thing is that they didn't gathered any BTC and their last option was to actually run the coin. Smiley I will never trade on C-Cex...
ccex is a scam they host their own icos there and dump on people.seen that many times
Guys, you need to show proof for anything. Do not blame exchanges for being greedy and list ICOs. I assume you'd be doing the same thing.

I don't have to prove anything, because I just expressed opinion (which is right most of the times). Thinking that I will eventually act as them is like an insult to me. I am not that kind of person!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 07:18:50 PM

You're so wrong my friend. Smiley That is far from just another ICO. I told them that this is the most impudent scam since LFTC (who wanted 15k BTC and their ICO also was on C-Cex). Good thing is that they didn't gathered any BTC and their last option was to actually run the coin. Smiley I will never trade on C-Cex...
ccex is a scam they host their own icos there and dump on people.seen that many times
Guys, you need to show proof for anything. Do not blame exchanges for being greedy and list ICOs. I assume you'd be doing the same thing.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 08, 2015, 07:16:43 PM

legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 08, 2015, 07:12:39 PM

I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 07:11:48 PM
Cryptsy. Only Altcoin Exchange in the US thats compliant MSB. USD Markets make it a one stop shop.

You sure about that statement  Undecided
Don't forget their mining contracts too.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
January 08, 2015, 07:11:27 PM
Cryptsy. Only Altcoin Exchange in the US thats compliant MSB. USD Markets make it a one stop shop.

You sure about that statement  Undecided
Just because an exchange is registered does not make them "Compliant"
I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 07:10:20 PM
So we add bittrex in the same pot? Cheesy

Before you cast your vote. Please consider take the TRUST factor into consideration when choosing. Which of these exchanges has BUILT trust with their users. Its hard for a new exchange to even be taken seriously with the amount of hacks that go on. And also.. please don't say the exchange is the best cause they list every shitcoin that is released. Shitcoins take money out of markets and put it into the pockets of thieves at times and that thief is usually the Exchange itself. Vote with your heart and not your head Wink

Good point there.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
January 08, 2015, 07:09:17 PM
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013
January 08, 2015, 07:09:07 PM
Before you cast your vote. Please consider take the TRUST factor into consideration when choosing. Which of these exchanges has BUILT trust with their users. Its hard for a new exchange to even be taken seriously with the amount of hacks that go on. And also.. please don't say the exchange is the best cause they list every shitcoin that is released. Shitcoins take money out of markets and put it into the pockets of thieves at times and that thief is usually the Exchange itself. Vote with your heart and not your head Wink
I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 07:08:27 PM
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. What's that coin exactly?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 08, 2015, 07:06:40 PM
I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 07:04:33 PM
I like Empoex because they are new and have not grown wings like other exchanges
They are growing constantly Cheesy
I like their new charts tbh. I'll try and take screenshots from all mentioned exchange's charts and post them on OP.

dont forget consolidated mining  Wink

i'm gonna vote cryptsy or bleutrade, havent made up my mind
I use bittrex the most but its not my favourite and c-cex is a bit shady atm and could never be a favourite.
What's up with C-CEX, why is it shady?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 08, 2015, 07:04:33 PM
Fuck all the exchange especially Bitstamp and Mtgox.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 08, 2015, 07:04:18 PM
Empo is nice. Got potencial we will see how it rolls. Time will tell
Activity: 196
January 08, 2015, 07:03:41 PM
Interesting thread.

- Cryptsy: Great exchange, huge amount of coins to trade (especially interesting for miners to sell the coins), nice layout. But the support is horrible, they need weeks to reply to a ticket and mostly reply with "we are working on it, please be patient". Additionally it's a pain that many coins' wallet remains in maintenance for weeks.

- C-Cex: Didn't use it very often, will need to take a closer look at

- Polo: Good amount of coins, great new layout, will do more trades there

- Bleutrade: I'm missing many established coins from a miners point of view, but with BTC, LTC, Doge, USD and HTML market there are many different trading opportunites. Layout is nice and easy to use. Volume could be higher. I like their Bleutrade shares. Like GH at Cex.io but you don't trade mining shares, but dividends of their fee earnings (pays every 4 hours). One of my favourites.

- Allcoin: Not bad but the same, missing some established coins as a miner. Volume is ok, Layout, too.

- Comkort, Allcrypt: Low volume but you can find some older coins where you hardly can trade somewhere else. Allcrypt takes higher fees than most other exchanges.

- Cex.io: Don't like they layout and usability. Disappointed, thought they have more volume. I only exchange the coins I mined at GHash or collect payouts due to low withdrawal fees.

- EmpoEx: never used, don't know.

- SwissCex: Tiny volume, removing more and more coins, layout is nice but you might wait weeks to get an order filled.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
January 08, 2015, 06:56:51 PM
I like Empoex because they are new and have not grown wings like other exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: