Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite altcoin exchange? - page 3. (Read 2913 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 06:52:05 PM
I just voted Bittrex. How can i change my vote
I have disabled the option, so you can't change your vote.
Please leave a comment below, which exchange you think it's better than any other Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2015, 06:51:34 PM
Cryptsy. Only Altcoin Exchange in the US thats compliant MSB. USD Markets make it a one stop shop.

dont forget consolidated mining  Wink

i'm gonna vote cryptsy or bleutrade, havent made up my mind
I use bittrex the most but its not my favourite and c-cex is a bit shady atm and could never be a favourite.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 08, 2015, 06:49:09 PM
I just voted Bittrex. How can i change my vote
I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 06:48:30 PM
OMG, soze, what happens with your coin, we waiting for e "great news", 5 days

Edit: You are some kind of idiot, may be gypsi, 25 years old, what the fuck you do for your shit coin HuhHuhHuh

oh, wow.
Been away for a few days, then came back, made this topic, wanted to announce what's happening with KING and now you come on random topics and talk bs and insulting me? Awesome.
Welcome to my ignore list.

I AM HERE TO WATCH YOU !!! Stop mining shits, stop make nonsense and start to work on your shit coin . I dont care about money from KING, but one dev will get what deserve (for all others scams last year), and Novi Sad is very close to me , believe me, almost twice more old than you !!!

Come at me, bro.
Should I feel threatened? Welcome to my trust list. lol

almost twice more old than you
Go see a doctor dude.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
January 08, 2015, 06:47:16 PM

Edit: You are some kind of idiot, may be gypsi, 25 years old, what the fuck you do for your shit coin HuhHuhHuh

oh, wow.
Been away for a few days, then came back, made this topic, wanted to announce what's happening with KING and now you come on random topics and talk bs and insulting me? Awesome.

I AM HERE TO WATCH YOU !!! Stop mining shits, stop make nonsense and start to work on your shit coin . I dont care about money from KING, but one dev will get what deserve (for all others scams last year), and Novi Sad is very close to me , believe me, almost twice more old than you !!!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I'm Embarrassed to be here
January 08, 2015, 06:44:52 PM
Cryptsy. Only Altcoin Exchange in the US thats compliant MSB. USD Markets make it a one stop shop.
I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 06:44:18 PM

oh, wow.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
January 08, 2015, 06:42:59 PM
Poloniex is the best

-No shit ICO's
-Support always present
-first exchange that called RZR as scam and delisted it  Grin

but I also like bittrex

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
January 08, 2015, 06:41:14 PM

I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 06:37:45 PM
Adding BTER, cryptsy, bleutrade
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2015, 06:36:53 PM
Cryptsy should be on the list. I use bittrex, c-cex, cryptsy and bleutrade I found bleutrade cause of pimp. I quite like the shares so bleutrade should be on the list too  Smiley
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
January 08, 2015, 06:36:38 PM
CRYPTSY, because was here before others and will stay here after them!

RIP Mtgox
RIP Phoenixex
RIP Coinex
RIP Mintpal
to be continued...
I'm dying.
January 08, 2015, 06:33:37 PM
There are so many exchanges out there, but there must be that one, where you trade all your coins.

Which one is it? Why do you prefer that specific exchange and not XYZ?

From the mentioned ones above, I've used all of them, except Coin-Swap. ( The only reason is because there were other exchanges which would add coins faster than them.)

A few words about each exchange I've used so far..

( abc order. )

Bittrex
Bittrex might be the most secure exchange out there, because of their staff, who've previously worked in really known companies, as security people. So I guess they know their sh*t.
It has become lame lately although.

C-CEX
C-CEX has been around for like a year? We all have used it at least once in our life.
The thing which grinds my gears is the lag. Sometimes you have to refresh the website, in order to accomplish something.
Chatbox is laggy too. You gotta refresh after X time, in order to see new messages.
A good thing is that they would add coins fast after it launches.

Coin-Swap
Like mentioned before, haven't had the chance to use it. After seeing XPY development team taking over, I prefer not to use it anytime soon.
No further comment here.

EmpoEX
It's a relatively new exchange. ~3 months old. I have been promoting them for a while.
I like their interface. You can have multiple tabs open and trade in the same window, instead of opening a new one.
You can hide any section you don't want to see. Even chatbox, lol. byebye trolls!
I have been chatting with the people who own it, and they know their sh*t.
Oh, they also add coins really fast, like C-CEX.

Poloniex
I think Poloniex can dominate every mentioned exchange above.
Mostly because of its badass look and their active chatbox.

Want me to add more exchanges? Please suggest, since I don't know any other good ones.

-

So, that's all from me. Got more pros/cons about mentioned exchanges? If so, drop a comment below.
Please remember, this is my personal view. We don't have to agree or disagree on anything.
Oh, also, if there any extremist fanboys, please keep the topic clean, I wont be moderating this one.

My vote goes to Empo for some obvious reason.
Pages:
Jump to: