Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 30. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 08, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
Of course everyone wants to see Binance first because it has gained much popularity and offers the best services so far in terms of speed and low transaction costs. Kucoin and coinbase are the next in line, although getting listed on coinbase can be a catch-22.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 01:11:20 AM
I really like my coins to get listed on top centralized exchanges such as binance, Okex, Huobi and upbit. Those exchanges are user friendly and they have a very huge volume within 24 hours.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
June 08, 2018, 01:05:37 AM
I love these exchanges

1. Cobinhood (Airdrops for COB holders)
2. Binance
3. Bittrex
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 12:56:18 AM
There are more exchange for crypto but I choose idex for now because idex is what I think have nice service safe and secure.
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 12:46:57 AM
No favourite exchanges for me because I think that they all are the same as long as they have a good volumes in there. Volume is important for me to measure the activity of an exchanges.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 12:26:58 AM
These are my favorite exchanges that I am using: poloniex, hitbtc, bittrex, kucoin and binance. Because these exchanges has many traders that's why they have a big volume and they have also a new potential coin and token that could earn more profit.
Activity: 253
June 08, 2018, 12:19:48 AM
now so many types of exchange that exists in cryptocurrency. And everything I think is great. But that became my favorite still binance and also bittrex. A second exchange is very complete, and most also hold an existing token.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
June 08, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

Actually i have three different exchange site that i favorite, and my first exchange site that i use for my token through bounty campaign is  HitBtc i use that because its easy use and to understand, and i use also Bibox exchange for my token and especially Binance because when i use that site, the volume of the coin was so active, so why would you use that also it can help that for you if you want to trade your coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
Binance and Kucoin are my favorite exchanges. Binance platform is easy to use and you will get gas by storing your neo.Plus you if ypu hold bnb you will also get discount on fee.Kucoin on the other hand pays dividends by holding kcs, they pay you different coins and tokens. They also pay gas if you hold you neo in kucoin.Both exchanges also provides news and updates about newly added coins and they always have a promotion going on.
Activity: 29
June 07, 2018, 11:44:21 PM
Bittrex is my favorite exchange, although I don't really like their the new design. Also Kucoin pretty good exchange.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 08:03:37 PM
I think Bittrex is a good crypto exchange that provides one with the option to trade more cryptocurrencies at a time. They are  well regulated and also comply with both recent and existing rules of the market the current rules, so users are rest assured that their fund is safe. It handles one of the largest BTC trading volumes the exchanges in the world.And I also  like Binance and Kucoin. Although Kucoin doesn't have so much volume as Binance does but I think Kucoin have a chance to be as big as Binance.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

i use many exchanges so far, but my favorite exchange is binance. they always have a high daily volume. also, they have a good user interface which makes easy for the user.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 02:48:40 PM
I prefer Binance and Kucoin, sometimes OkEX. The main advantages for me are great trade volumes and simple trade mechanism.
I don't like Bittrex, Gate and especially HitBTC)
Activity: 166
June 07, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
BINANCE! for me this is best exchange! Though i see bittrex and poloniex are a good exchange too, still binance is my top choice. Its mobile app run so smooth on my phone. And have a lot of pairs to choose from. Security is also a factor why my favorite exchange is binance.
Activity: 178
June 07, 2018, 02:21:41 PM
These Exchanges Binance & kucoin are my most favorite. Because it's given us a reliable and it has a huge community.

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
June 07, 2018, 01:55:51 PM
I like to trade my tokens and coins on those exchanges where there are large trading volumes. This is Binance, Bittrex, sometimes Kucoin. But I'm really looking forward to the development and large volumes on the decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 07, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
I prefer on big exchange something like bittrex, binance, or kucoin. by entering on these three big exchanges, I can secure the volume of traders, the price of the coin might increase its value anytime.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 07, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
I prefer binance, binance is user friendly easy to use secured and reliable, my second choice is bittrex also user friendly and reliable i remember late 2018 in ico telegram groups people crave for it until binance came.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

I like the exchange Binance and Bittrex. On these exchanges, a very large number of coins and very good volumes are traded. In addition, these exchanges have a good reputation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
I prefer to use Forkdelta, HitBTC, Binance. They all are easy to use, has a good reputation in markets. Recently I started to use OKEx, I was impressed with their customer service while contacted for a withdrawal issue.
Pages:
Jump to: