Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 33. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
June 04, 2018, 12:44:15 AM
Binance is the top of the tree for exchanges at the moment its is fast and easy to use and the fees made reasonable by using the BNB coin to pay for your trades.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 12:42:57 AM
I very like a KuCoin - is a fast-growing crypto exchange, but I prefer trading on bittrex and binance. They have a large list of coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 04, 2018, 12:42:06 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

I tried to use etherdelta and kucoin but i prefer using kucoin because the market does not have that much fee in terms of trading while etherdelta is so strict and there's a lot of paying fee's.

What's strict with etherdelta? I don't see any strict rules while trading in ED since it's decentralized and I don't have any issues with fees. So yeah ED is one of my favorite aside from binance and hitbtc. And now I'm using idex and bancor because some coins here have a high trading volume.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 04, 2018, 12:39:15 AM
As for me, the best exchange for now is binance. It is safe and really easy to use, but not for all the coins. If the coin is not listed yet - I prefer forkdelta much more, but it has issues and it is not very safe for me
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 04, 2018, 12:39:08 AM
For me it's Binance. The most comfortable bizha in my opinion. And they have a steep management team, which is constantly developing its stock exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 12:38:26 AM
It would be nice to see your tokens on Bitrix. But for some reason the ICO after the release of the open my horizons on a number of exchanges. Some I the first time see.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 12:34:38 AM

Until now only bittrex exchange that I believe because I think exchange bittrex is safe and reliable just verification a little difficult so it will not be able to withdraw. But stay alert always do not keep any assets in exchange.
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 12:16:35 AM
I think a lot of exchanges are good, such as Bibox, Binance, KuCoin, Bittrex, Poloniex, etc. However, I'd like to see greater use of decentralized exchanges such as IDEX.
June 04, 2018, 12:15:02 AM

If trading I use bittrex because altcoin market a lot and guaranteed security. my friend said that poloniex often troubled withdrawal can be a long time during landing, eat I do not use poloniex. So if you want a safe trading in bittrex only. I hope this helps.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
June 04, 2018, 12:02:14 AM
so many exchanges offer cryptocurrency exchanges, decentralized exchange exchanges that provide the best services with cheap, fast and secure fees.
so far I still use the exchanges in the order
Binance,
HITBTC,
BIBOX,
BIT-Z,
QRYPTOS,
LIVECOIN.NET.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 11:57:26 PM
My trusted exchanges are some decentralized, I am trading in Mercatox, ForkDelta, EtherDelta and anywhere my tokens will be listed but sometimes the pain is in the fee it is understandable we should cooperate we are not just taking free money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

Any exchanger can not be trusted 100% because each site must have a gap to hack. So I never got all in funds in any 1 exchanger. But from all of them I just select KuCOIN site as a little trustworthy exchanger.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 03, 2018, 11:37:27 PM
I am more a fan of decentralized exchanges because such exchanges ensure safety and prevents the ultimate motive of altcoins that is anonymity and decentralization. Before IDEX, all the other DEX had low volume. But IDEX is my favorite DEX because of the volume. Along with that I trade on exchanges with good volume like Bitfinex, Binance etc. If you are a trader, you can't stick to one exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 11:32:09 PM
It's so much an exchange but I like Binance (https://www.binance.com/). I also like the design and easy to use. this is China's fastest-growing stock exchange with its own BNB crypto currency.
Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

I personally prefer trading in Binance, in addition to large transaction volumes and many of its registered coins, can trade anywhere using a smartphone app that is lightweight when used.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 05:17:39 PM
I think this will definitely depends on individual choice. However,  as far as am concerned, my best cryptocurrency exchange is Bittrex exchange but I also use kucoin, hitbtc, poloniex, cryptopia, livecoin and coinex amongst others
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
June 03, 2018, 05:06:39 PM
My favorite exchange for altcoin is poloniex and binance because they have a huge volume also low fees
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 05:03:52 PM
Here, of course, the question for what purposes do you consider the stock exchange. If you could not participate in ISO and believe in the project or you are a bounty and want to exchange tokens faster, then the exchange of idex, forkdelta and etherdelta.A if you want to earn on listing your coin,Binance. bittrex, bitfinex. and of course the volumes need to be watched.
June 03, 2018, 04:57:42 PM
I think these Exchanges have a bright future. Cux it has a nice white paper and the smart team developers:-

Binance, Kucoin  & Okex
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
I like binance, because it gat more solid coins that have a working product,  then I like Mercatox, forkdelta  and yobit because that's where shit coin lives, and Shitcoin are so easy to make more gains
Pages:
Jump to: