Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin so far - page 21. (Read 109011 times)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 05, 2018, 12:34:38 AM
Syscoin, it promises a decentralized marketplace, and I'm all for that.

I hope somebody writes their own version of blockmarket web, after blockmarket web comes out, allowing all sorts of listings on it.

The dev team is always surprisingly active. I think they'll crack it open one of these days and sys will become better than it already is.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 12:29:58 AM
I have a handful of projects I believe in long term. My favourite one though would have to be Spectrecoin. It’s a small cap coin ranking in the 400s on coinmarket cap.The privacy tech behind this coin is already on par with Monero, Zcash and Pivx. Spectrecoin utilises in wallet Tor + Obfs4, ring sigs , stealth address to protect your identity. Stealth staking or proof of stealth which is being released in Q1 2019 will absolutely sky rocket this coin up the rankings on coinmarket cap. Stealth staking will allow the user to stake private coins and earn untraceable coins in return. The team is also looking to implement coin symmetry, Confidential Transactions (CT) and Dandelion++. Spectrecoin is a Proof of stake coin which allows the user to stake your coins and earn 10% per annum.V.2 was just released, this implemented development funding where every 6th block funds the development of this project .There is so much to like about this project and it’s only a matter of time until the crypto community takes notice.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 04, 2018, 06:15:39 PM
From the beginning I knew the world of Crypto, I was so interested in Ethereum and Waves but for waves I was still waiting for new breakthroughs so that prices could soar high.
I have the first coin in life was bitcoin, with which I got acquainted, when on month mining can be was obtain 500r. Since then, I was engaged in mining, but then I went to study and completely left the crypto currency, I remembered only when bitcoin blew up the world.
Activity: 65
September 04, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
I'm going to hell when I think a coin is good Grin even so that coin 's that I do not even hear their name rise so much. I guess I do not understand this work Huh
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
I have three most favourite coins. Here are these three, ( Bitcoin / Ethereum / NEO ) These are my favourite tokens ever. Actually, these three coins are brought to me massive profits. Especially I have earned massive profits from Bitcoin and Ethereum. I'm a trader and I trade on Bitcoin and Ethereum. Actually, it's really profitable for me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 04, 2018, 04:51:52 PM
I have invested in GoChaim on the ICO stage and it shows very nice dynamics so far. Token was listed on kucoin and in a while it will be listed on Binance. The best exchange on the market currently. So, yes GoChain is my best investment at this moment.
Activity: 263
September 04, 2018, 04:47:46 PM
Well, if we talk about the coin that I like after the ico , then I would choose shivam or omx , the same thing , but I like how the team develops the product !
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
only bitcoin is my favorite, nothing else. I also don't know why I love bitcoin so much. I first knew Crypto because of bitcoin.
Activity: 171
September 04, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
My favorite is bitcoin. The next one is some altcoin like ETH, EOS, IOTA, NEO. They are all coin in my priority portfolio. These are the currencies that are highly appreciated by professionals for future growth potential. I hope that their foundations will be the key to bringing about change in the modern economy.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:14:19 PM
I like it most is bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the first codeword in the world. Bitcoin has many features. Bitcoin prices are always high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 04, 2018, 12:09:11 PM
My favorite coins so far are those who still maintain the first and second ranks on the coin market. From this point on I have continued to observe their development in fighting in crypto which is increasingly heating up, the more here the more people join, ICO and also new coins that continue to emerge. So that makes competition in coins become increasingly tight. I salute BTC and ETH who never give up in increasing popularity and also their quality, so they can become as big as now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
I have my two favorite coins bitcoin of course and next one is ethereum but I don'y like that market is so slow with recovering(( I was hoping that rasing starts in September but still nothing here((
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......
I like Ripple, Waves and Ethereum, I believe in them very much. Lately Waves very much passed, but the founder of so many good plans, I hope that will be a good upgrade.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
The best regarding one thing risk-free and also lasting will be Ethereum. The best today regarding one thing fresh and also fascinating together with the huge prospect of progress will be Strong Onion!! My partner and i likewise have several Sia that i feel a smaller amount anxious about.
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 11:59:53 AM
My favorite coin is ripple. I like ripple because ripple has advantages in terms of transaction speed. Therefore my work and projects across country are very helpful. I use crypto currency in my buying and selling transactions, especially ripple coins. This ripple is the coin that I use most often. I choose ripple because I can do a lot of transactions at once in just a few minutes. Of course this makes my time very effective and efficient. Other than that I was increasingly in love with the ripple because the ripple tends to be stable when a hard fork occurs. Therefore, I do not feel worried when there is a sudden disruption to the transaction with ripple because everything can be quickly resolved.
Activity: 283
September 04, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
Currently, my favorite coin is still the king of cryptocurrency "Bitcoin" this coin as mentain a steady volatility not like the rest of altcoin, while my next favorites is "Bitcoincash"
Activity: 178
September 04, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......
Here is a list of my favourite coins so far. Let me tell you I believe a coin’s stability, value, price and performance maters a lot:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
Well i like a bit of privacy and POS..So Spectrecoin is my favorite.

Same,

Potential gem
Activity: 121
September 04, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
From the beginning I knew the world of Crypto, I was so interested in Ethereum and Waves but for waves I was still waiting for new breakthroughs so that prices could soar high.
Activity: 109
September 04, 2018, 09:15:07 AM
Well i like a bit of privacy and POS..So Spectrecoin is my favorite.
Pages:
Jump to: