Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin so far - page 19. (Read 109011 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:41:52 AM
Bitcoin has been voted the most popular coin because it has been widely accepted. While there are many other counterfeits with good potential and investments that can also bring good profits, they still carry greater risks than bitcoin.
bitcoin is the number one coin and of course many people already know the advantages so many are interested in buying and investing. In addition, Bitcoin has the top position as the most expensive coin and is sold on the market. for now the market has dropped almost all the coins have fallen in price but still the highest price of Bitcoin no one is able to surpass it.
Activity: 89
September 07, 2018, 04:36:32 AM
I like a lot of cryptocurrencies, but because of the downturn in the market, all my wallets are now bleeding! And I have no plans to add new coins!
SZ
ETH
ADA
NEO
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
I here interisuyu kriptovalyutoy Ripple. A big plus in the promising growth of the course can be considered that the company itself constantly teases us with positive news: then new large partners, then the introduction of technology into the corporation, and just recently, even the founders sacrificed a huge amount for charity.
copper member
Activity: 301
September 07, 2018, 04:13:53 AM
For me it is Bitcoin. I feel much more comfortable when i keep my money in it. Some alt coins drop in price so fast, but Bitcoin looks much better.
Yes, I'm the same with you. My favorite coin is Bitcoin. You know, bitcoin is the number one choice for investing. And really what you say, I'm calmer when I have Bitcoin.
Besides that ETH can also be used as a second choice,  especially now the price of ETH is down. I think this is the time to buy ETH.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 04:00:47 AM
Bitcoin has been voted the most popular coin because it has been widely accepted. While there are many other counterfeits with good potential and investments that can also bring good profits, they still carry greater risks than bitcoin.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 03:58:16 AM
ust a tip if anyone is trying to come up with a method for weeding out shitcoins. Pay close attention to what the coin DOES and what it stands for. Pay attention to how passionate its userbase is.
Activity: 153
September 07, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
for my favorite coins still bitcoin and ethereum, no one can replace them both. I think bitcoin and ethereum will still exist for a long time, and they will be even more valuable.

Bitcoin and Ethereum might not be going anywhere, but there are a lot better Dapp platforms being created with much better chances at scaling than ETH. Who knows though, it's a war out there!

Yes, I think each individual will mention a favorite coin based on the coins they have, including you. However, overall and the majority of people will recognize bitcoin and ethereum are good coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 03:51:17 AM
Their are some cryptocurrency are introduced in the market in some recent past years. These all coins are base on same concept. But in  coin bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple are my favourite. Ethereum is mainly favourite because of its less volatile nature which help us in long term investment purposes. Litecoin is favorite because of its large block size help in transaction section. It provides better transaction speed with low transaction cost. Bitcoin is also one of my favourite coin because of its price.
Activity: 68
September 06, 2018, 11:01:24 PM
Most of my portfolio is occupied by bitcoin, as well as coins like ADA, ETH, LTC, Wawes, ICX, KIN and NEO. I sincerely believe that they will all show good growth this year.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
Favorite coins are bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and Neo this is because they are more promising and most profitable in digitalcurrency now a days. And most recommended by many community of different groups of coins.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 07:55:10 PM
My favorite coin has been xyo. You just need to read about the project and i believe you will be convinced about it. It is one of the best i have ever encountered.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
I am still ethereum's favorite so far, and I don't believe in ico at all. I think ethereum will be better next year, so far ethereum has been going through a tough journey but can still survive ...
Activity: 47
September 06, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
for my favorite coins still bitcoin and ethereum, no one can replace them both. I think bitcoin and ethereum will still exist for a long time, and they will be even more valuable.

Bitcoin and Ethereum might not be going anywhere, but there are a lot better Dapp platforms being created with much better chances at scaling than ETH. Who knows though, it's a war out there!
Activity: 8
September 06, 2018, 05:39:54 PM
Pcx coin coming soon will be favourite
September 06, 2018, 05:35:12 PM
Activity: 95
September 06, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
For me it is Bitcoin. I feel much more comfortable when i keep my money in it. Some alt coins drop in price so fast, but Bitcoin looks much better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 04:01:43 PM
I do not have any favorite coins Roll Eyes) I expect profits from them. I'm studying projects for investment. I have to be sure that they will make a profit for me Tongue
Activity: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:59:49 PM
there is no other choice for me at this time, I will choose the coin that has been registered in cmc, I can easily see the price chart on the percentage reduction in prices in each coin. My favorite coins are Bitcoin, eth and Doge, Doge is a good coin, I have it until now.
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
Yes, I'm a fan of NEO Grin Grin Grin) My opinion is that it has a promising future. The Chinese token will show itself next year. He will make a good profit.
September 06, 2018, 03:54:11 PM
Ethereum, this was the first crypto currency that I invested in the market Wink. Then in my portfolio there were other tokens, NEO, Waves, Ripple Grin
Pages:
Jump to: