Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin so far - page 33. (Read 109011 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:01:26 PM
Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......
MY favorite coins are the ETH, WAVES, IOTA. I hold these coins for the long term because I think it's having a future bright and I believe These coins will be give me a 10x profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 05, 2018, 12:53:41 PM
I really like projects that create clouds to provide computing power. I think that in the future such projects will be among the most popular. This is RLC, SONM.
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
My favorite Coin besides BTC is ETH, DASH, XMR and WAVES, all these coins I hold for long-term investment because very good in fundamentally. I believe by hold these coin will promising big profit in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:36:01 AM
Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......
Bankera? Its not coin but token. Token based Erc20 in etherium blockchain. Bankera does not have enough popularity and not make a lot of money so what make you surprise? I could not see it. Bankera now is very cheap so what make yoy surprise? I know the ico was going well but it has no good improvement.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 05:29:18 AM
My strategy has changed lately. I decided to do a lot more research on promising low cap coins as i think it's easier to get bigger gains than picking from the top 10. My research led me to deep onion and i liked what i saw so now it is my favourite.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
Favorite coin for me has to be ethereum. The way that the ethereum blockchain has evolved over the years is particularly interesting. No one expected how much the coin would grow and when the bull market finally came, ethereum ended up making a couple of millionaires. I can't wait to see what happens to the coin from here on out
Ethereum has high potential and its development is whipped up by influence of NEO. NEO is more centralized and supported by Chinese government but Ethereum is also backed up by world community and huge number of banks, corporations, programmers and so on.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 03:39:01 AM
My all time favourite coins are Bitcoin and Neo. I really loved to see neo's stabilized raise. It was never pump and dump. Sadly china affected it. Bitcoin is on the other hand godfather of all coins.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
July 02, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
My choice for 2018 is EOS. Its cost in the future can be similar to the cost of Ethereum or more.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
Favorite coin for me has to be ethereum. The way that the ethereum blockchain has evolved over the years is particularly interesting. No one expected how much the coin would grow and when the bull market finally came, ethereum ended up making a couple of millionaires. I can't wait to see what happens to the coin from here on out
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
chozun 途赞 is my favorite now. ETHEREUM coin, great team, excellent roadmap, great plans, great product.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 08:16:38 AM
My all time favourite coins are Bitcoin and Neo. I really loved to see neo's stabilized raise. It was never pump and dump. Sadly china affected it. Bitcoin is on the other hand godfather of all coins.
Activity: 77
June 26, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
Waves is my first favorite coin because Waves future is bright and this coin cross 10$ in this year i hope.Ethereum is also my favorite coin i have 90 ETH hold for my future planing.OMG is another my favorite coin.
Activity: 63
June 25, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
If I had to choose one then it would propably be ethereum because of its easy to use smart contracts for icos and wide spread.
my favorite coins other than that are platform coins like neo and stratis but also privacy coins like dash, monero/electroneum, verge.
Activity: 41
June 24, 2018, 09:48:52 AM
BTC, ETH, Waves and WTC are the bestest
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 24, 2018, 04:59:26 AM
My favorite coins/tokens...

Ethereum
TRON
DeepOnion
Electroneum
Activity: 73
June 24, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
In my opinion, I have only three coins that I like the most. Its bitcoin, etherum and NEO. I have these three coins in my wallet and i have been holding these coins for the long term and it has given some significant gains.
Activity: 99
June 24, 2018, 04:27:47 AM
it is Ripple, Ripple is a real-time global settlement network that offers instant, certain and low-cost international payments.  Ripple currency has a market capitalization of $23.98 billion. I believe XRP will raise like BTC.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 01:09:16 PM
I have five special & favorite coin.Ethereum is the my first favorite coin.Secondly Zcash is so more favorite always.Waves is very good coin for everybody I think.NEO is also favorite for me.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
for me the most favorite is some coins that are profitable and have a future. first is bitcoin because it's a favorite coin almost all over the world because it has a strong community.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!

Pages:
Jump to: