Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin so far - page 36. (Read 109011 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
My favorite token has not yet been launched...There's this token sale for Menlo.one this mid July and it plans to be a decentralized ICO broker-ish type of platform. On their website, it says we can browse different companies who are about to launch ICOs, make discussions and actually make buy orders! Any opinions about this? Is this ICO worth the risk?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:12:11 AM
Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......

So far, I'd say that i like Tron, Eth, EOS, Litecoin, Stellar, NEO and EOS i think these are potential coins in the future since they were ble to retain their standing in top some some time already.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
My favorite cryptocurrency was Ethereum, which was the first cryptocurrency I invested in this industry. It brought me the first pot of gold and I am still investing in it. I believe that it will be greater in the future. The upside.
Activity: 71
June 15, 2018, 03:41:11 AM
I like cyrptos and invest it i live 7x rises in the one week also i see the deep falls but bitcoin is more profitable i think.from now on i think invest bitcoin.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 03:38:16 AM
My favorite coin is Ethereum, because the key point of its popularity is smart contracts. The bright, clean future we all believe in simply cannot exist without them. All the best that was created in the crypto world is getting rid of intermediaries. Future cryptoeconomy - p2p communication of people around the world.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 15, 2018, 03:17:17 AM
For the moment as most of our portfolio is in there it has to be Pundi x but I am hoping eventually as that becomes a success, to diversify into more crypto assets as well. I am hoping that the bear market conditions will turn around at some point this year otherwise it will make less and less people confident about blockchain technology in general and investing there in. I hope that we see more successful projects in the future and more good blockchain companies seeing the light of day and becoming successful and accepted by the general public at large.
Activity: 26
June 15, 2018, 03:13:58 AM
now I like walton and ada. both I think has the potential to 5x or 10x. both also offer dividends: walton offers a masternode if you have over 5k, and ada is POS

still looking at metaverse, but haven't bought in yet.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
There are many interesting coins that I keep:
- PundiX already has a ready project and every month sends tokens to all holders.
- Remme also has a working product, plus still developing steadily.
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 02:11:08 PM
My favourite coin ICO, ETH, NEO is all the way.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
June 14, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
my favorite besides the obvious bitcoin is litecoin. It is bitcoins silver, has some nice features (faster transaction, segwit already activated).
Litecoin has also a very good and active development team with Charlie Lee on top and they are always trying to improve litecoin.
i like ETHEREUM as it  is the most famous platform for hosting ICOs which makes it very stable.it has features like SMART CONTRACTS and ethereum virtual machine which makes it very promising in the long run . i  am expecting the price of ethereum to cross the 1000$ mark within one year.
Activity: 39
June 14, 2018, 05:47:29 AM
Definitely, NEO. Good project, strong team and long term portfolio player. Buy it anytime, dont wait for dip.
Activity: 141
June 14, 2018, 05:24:23 AM
My favorite cryptocurrency is Ethereum. I entered this industry as the first money I earned from Ethereum. It was my lucky coin. Now that I have invested 70 percent of my capital in Ethereum, I believe that it will bring me more wealth in the future.
Activity: 29
June 14, 2018, 04:50:30 AM
Beside bitcoin, my favorite coins so far are Ethereum and Litecoin. But by over time i found a new coin that i think this will be my favorite coin that has also new born recently.. it's a BCH, i'm sure BCH have a good future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 118
June 13, 2018, 02:59:07 PM
I will not be original, I like the coin of Vitalik Buterina ETH, since this coin is the only one of the altcoins that can compete with bitcoin,
the coin's capitalization is very large, investors love this coin!
Activity: 63
June 13, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

ZenCash is not just an anonymous digital coin. This is a revolutionary platform for private communication and financial transactions. The use of modern cryptographic codes and evidence with zero disclosure allowed the creation of a completely autonomous anonymous organization.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

The EOS platform is one of the many competitors of Ethereum, which promises to solve the problem of scaling, providing a more reliable set of tools for creating and launching applications.
Activity: 152
June 13, 2018, 01:34:07 PM
From the first time I went, I always liked crypto BTC and ETH. The second coin is already giving me a very big opportunity for profit. And until now I still have a few coins and I still will still keep waiting until the end of the year. Hopefully, this will give me a lot of advantages.
Activity: 56
June 13, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
I'm 95% all in on AMB and the other 5% i just put in potential moonshots hoping to acquire more AMB. That should answer it haha.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 01:27:37 PM
maybe bitcoin is still my favorite coin, because bitcoin has provided a good change for my economy, besides I still have confidence in some altcoin like ETH and Waves I believe in the future ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
Correctly, do what you like most, if there are accurate news and forecasts, then people will be drawn to you, consider this.
Pages:
Jump to: