Pages:
Author

Topic: Favour's Lending Service ~ Low Interest ~ No collateral needed - page 2. (Read 7639 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307
A few people have repaid me. I am giving them a max loan of double the stated amount since I know I can trust them. I am NOT giving loans to any new individuals as I am still waiting for payment from several borrowers.

I would be careful giving loans out to people you lend btc to already. They could be doing it as a way to get more out of you and then make a run for it. Just be cautious and make sure to pay attention to their feedback and post history (as well as for any changes like email and password being changed).
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Lover of Bitcoin
A few people have repaid me. I am giving them a max loan of double the stated amount since I know I can trust them. I am NOT giving loans to any new individuals as I am still waiting for payment from several borrowers.
Bitcointalk Username: Amadues
Amount of BTC needed: 0.06
Reason: Online Investment
Repayment Date: 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 1NygFmBHHYVzrvADT4bzN6tB7y44E7BUEJ
Collateral (if any): none

I dont think OP is giving loans out any time soon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Bitcointalk Username: Amadues
Amount of BTC needed: 0.06
Reason: Online Investment
Bitcoin Address: 1NygFmBHHYVzrvADT4bzN6tB7y44E7BUEJ
Collateral (if any): none
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I don't need loan now. I got money from another source. Now what i'm talking about is my red trust which vod gave. You can't say me lazy or any other things..you are also a fucking idiot like vod.

If we apply for a loan on Bank. Bank will check our documents then Bank will approve our or decline loan.
But Bank will not give you negative badge or file a complain.

Someone suggest me to create another account but i don't think it is good to create multiple account.

Here is the thing: We are not a bank. So bringing that up is useless because the forum does things differently than a bank. So you must be an idiot to think the forum should be like a bank, and if you ever need a loan, go to the bank, dont ask here. Simple as that.
how cow? Post details.
I don't need loan now. I got money from another source. Now what i'm talking about is my red trust which vod gave. You can't say me lazy or any other things..you are also a fucking idiot like vod.

If we apply for a loan on Bank. Bank will check our documents then Bank will approve our or decline loan.

Someone suggest me to create another account but i don't think it is good to create multiple account.

Here is the thing: We are not a bank. So bringing that up is useless because the forum does things differently than a bank. So you must be an idiot to think the forum should be like a bank, and if you ever need a loan, go to the bank, dont ask here. Simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
i'm very happy to see people are not returning the money. You didn't give loan who needed. I asked loan with collateral but an idiot vod game me red trust. People did very bad with me.
I will give a beer party...let's dance and Enjoy
 Grin Grin Grin  Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is sweet revenge by god
Revenge by god, sorry to be the one to tell you this but there is no god, religion is just the biggest scam human kind has ever seen and the cause of all wars.

I Believe in God's Existence. He is a founder and developer of life. Think even bitcointalk has founder and developers.

You can believe in anything you want, your choise.
Here though, we don't lend BTC based on God but based on what can you offer to cover the lender from a possible Default.
Your Collateral it's not consider as Valid, you should know that if you read the stickies in this section of the Forum, before you post a Loan Request.

I guess it's God's blame that you are lazy and your brain have some...issues... Roll Eyes

No, Banks don't give negative feedback if your paperwork/Collateral it's not enough to cover them. Why to do that anyway?
They can easily hunt you down, take everything you got, never get a pennie in your hand, if you Default on them.
That's the reason you are here, asking a Loan.

Here though it's not RL and anyone can state and say anything, in order to get his hands in our pockets.
If you were not lazy and read the stickies (as you would do in a Bank, they call them "requirements"...), you would know what you can offer as Collateral for a Loan.
But why to do that, you are the one with God's help, right...Roll Eyes

Btw, having no respect for others, will get you nowhere. Not only here but everywhere...
And as it stated sometime ago...Thank God, we have Vod(s)! Cool
i'm very happy to see people are not returning the money. You didn't give loan who needed. I asked loan with collateral but an idiot vod game me red trust. People did very bad with me.

Revenge by god, sorry to be the one to tell you this but there is no god, religion is just the biggest scam human kind has ever seen and the cause of all wars.

I Believe in God's Existence. He is a founder and developer of life. Think even bitcointalk has founder and developers.

Here though, we don't lend BTC based on God but based on what can you offer to cover the lender from a possible Default.
Your Collateral it's not consider as Valid, you should know that if you read the stickies in this section of the Forum, before you post a Loan Request.

I guess it's God's blame that you are lazy and your brain have some...issues... Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/

You really are an idiot, vod gives you neg trust that you probably deserved and you take it out on favours, yeah thats logical.
What collateral were you offering anyway and for what size loan?

Bitcointalk Username: TheKing247
Amount of BTC needed: 0.02 to 0.05
Reason: Both personal and business
Bitcoin Address: 15aoVNKxiScxw6qVkQYZydDesog6iFKNnj
Collateral (if any): this account / Paypal account with history

I believe my Collateral worth more then 0.02($29) btc. I could give me more Collateral . I have website with domain-hosting. Noone ask me anything...and suddenly vod gave red trust.

I'm very upset and angry with that red trust.
vod is overconfident idiot.
The collateral you offered is not worth more than the loan you requested because the PayPal account is easily recoverable and your bct account is useless.

If you don't like vod's neg on your account then you can either ask vod to remove it in a couple of months , he is a reasonable person or just start a new account .

You really are an idiot, vod gives you neg trust that you probably deserved and you take it out on favours, yeah thats logical.
What collateral were you offering anyway and for what size loan?

Bitcointalk Username: TheKing247
Amount of BTC needed: 0.02 to 0.05
Reason: Both personal and business
Bitcoin Address: 15aoVNKxiScxw6qVkQYZydDesog6iFKNnj
Collateral (if any): this account / Paypal account with history

I believe my Collateral worth more then 0.02($29) btc. I could give me more Collateral . I have website with domain-hosting. Noone ask me anything...and suddenly vod gave red trust.

I'm very upset and angry with that red trust.
vod is overconfident idiot.
legendary

Looking at the feedback vod left and i can see you tried to get a 0.02 - 0.05btc loan offering a newbie account and a recoverable paxful account as collateral,  it's no wonder vod neg'd you thats not acceptable collateral.

Activity: 112
so many users have not return the op money, I don't think the op will give out anymore loan until all the money is being returned to the op
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk Username: HKGolden
Amount of BTC needed: 0.01
Reason: Some Online Purchase
Repayment Date: Max 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 1qHKG5xn7H3iDfgb1LYQ69quacMqnqBjw
Collateral (if any): This account if needed

...and wouldn't you just know it, your UID is worth BTC 0.01596 https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=k3kvd3g http://archive.is/TaHRQ#selection-363.17-363.24

90+% of your posts are either in the gambling section or the begging section.

Funny how you remember a post from January https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18636872 http://archive.is/u1fla#selection-8055.0-8074.3 even though your account was registered in February...

Code:
Name: HKGolden u=950818 http://archive.is/Vqg9X#selection-359.0-363.30
Activity: 84
Position: Member
Date Registered: 02 February 2017, 19:21:35

...oh and you've already received negative trust from someone over a misunderstanding ? ??

just wondering am I not allowed to visit BTC forum if I don't have an account?
and even I create an acc in Feb, I can still find the post in Jan
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

...and wouldn't you just know it, your UID is worth BTC 0.01596 https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=k3kvd3g http://archive.is/TaHRQ#selection-363.17-363.24

90+% of your posts are either in the gambling section or the begging section.

Funny how you remember a post from January https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18636872 http://archive.is/u1fla#selection-8055.0-8074.3 even though your account was registered in February...

Code:
Name: HKGolden u=950818 http://archive.is/Vqg9X#selection-359.0-363.30
Activity: 84
Position: Member
Date Registered: 02 February 2017, 19:21:35

...oh and you've already received negative trust from someone over a misunderstanding ? ??
legendary
i cant believe this guys is just giving out free loans omg. Some loaners are i think 1st timers. What will you do if they will not pay? I think u cant even put negative trust with that account?. or maybe you have a higher account. Well its your business. Goodluck.
This guy (Favours) is not just giving out free loans, there is no such thing as a free loan.
Favours is only guilty of being a little too generous to some members, he didn't take all the precautions he should have from the start but that doesn't give anyone the right to take advantage of him.
If you take a loan then you repay it with the agreed interest otherwise you are a just scamming.
Activity: 308
Activity: 546
i cant believe this guys is just giving out free loans omg. Some loaners are i think 1st timers. What will you do if they will not pay? I think u cant even put negative trust with that account?. or maybe you have a higher account. Well its your business. Goodluck.
Pages:
Jump to: