Pages:
Author

Topic: Favour's Lending Service ~ Low Interest ~ No collateral needed - page 5. (Read 7639 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
My situation is desparate... I need money for electricity urgently.... (otherwise I'm gonna lose my zcash anyway - it's on a local wallet)

Sure.  Roll Eyes
I keep my altcoins private keys only in a volatile memory too.
That way, no chance of being hacked and having my private keys stolen. I get you ! That's a very smart way to prevent theft.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
reason for loan: emergency power purchase (prepaid)
btc address: 1Hfbfi4TZvKe1duX2Qx26x3RkS1LyHz2Dz
No collateral
amount needed 0.01
interest 5%
pay terms 7 days
BitcoinTalk Username: Lugloper

Huh you just asked me for 0.25BTC loan in my thread, that what you doing here?

My situation is desparate... I need money for electricity urgently.... (otherwise I'm gonna lose my zcash anyway - it's on a local wallet)
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
No collateral
amount needed 0.01
interest 5%
pay terms 7 days

Huh you just asked me for 0.25BTC loan in my thread, that what you doing here?
Activity: 121
No collateral
amount needed 0.01
interest 5%
pay terms 7 days
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
itcointalk Username: bitcoinmaniac52
Amount of BTC needed: 0.02
Reason: purchase
Repayment Date: Within 7 days
3GYthQKNsQ3y6C1UUjESj9Ge2aXDawW39L
Activity: 238

If the interest is 1% if it is already fitted
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
well regardless of what ya'll think ........ i am gonna come out of this ....
But with your tiny and pea sized judgements i really pray that both of ya'll get fucked by a cactus ..... So much for the pay per hour girl.....
I don't like to judge people but you seem to be very snappy so I'm just going to assume that it must be crabs you got  Cheesy
Activity: 588
But with your tiny and pea sized judgements i really pray that both of ya'll get fucked by a cactus ..... So much for the pay per hour girl.....

Newbies without collateral and only equipped with a sob story asking for a loan, does not get sympathy in this forum. Go ask your mom to get your tooth fixed or heck do what everybody does, work you damn ass off to get money!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i usually dont do this but now since people have started calling me a scammer , i really have to ..... You can skype me and verify the shitty freak accident i have .... its alright if you have inhibitions of financing the loan but just don't call me a scammer. thank you.

I just want to see these photos you say you can send, are they gory?

Or did you catch something from that pay per hour girl - (in that case i don't want to see the pics)  Cheesy

It's just a tooth that was sliced in half by the girl he paid the night before.

Regardless if you have any proof who you are (id, skype, whatever), it's not a guarantee that you'll will not run once you get the money. What will the lender do with your ID when you run? Post it in facebook and rant about you running away? Go to court in your country? That would cost more money than the loan he gave.
legendary
i usually dont do this but now since people have started calling me a scammer , i really have to ..... You can skype me and verify the shitty freak accident i have .... its alright if you have inhibitions of financing the loan but just don't call me a scammer. thank you.

I just want to see these photos you say you can send, are they gory?

Or did you catch something from that pay per hour girl - (in that case i don't want to see the pics)  Cheesy
legendary
Bitcointalk Username: ommi26
Amount of BTC needed: 0.05 ( pretty flexible 0.04 to 0.055)
Reason: Medical emergency -- No insurance... I can send you pictures too if you wish)
Repayment Date: within 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 193hCDD7SdZyZuqDeU4cFm2eQNYv2bwPDd
Collateral (if any): None
skype id : (microsoft account) : [email protected]

Thanks you in advance .....
facebook.com/ombhatia

This is a straight scam attempt, newbie account asking for a no collateral loan.
Money for "medical emergency" but you are flexible on the amount, also how much medical treatment is 0.05btc going to get you?

What are you going to send pictures of, your injury? I would like to see that please post here.

Activity: 11
Bitcointalk Username: ommi26
Amount of BTC needed: 0.05 ( pretty flexible 0.04 to 0.055)
Reason: Medical emergency -- No insurance... I can send you pictures too if you wish)
Repayment Date: within 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 193hCDD7SdZyZuqDeU4cFm2eQNYv2bwPDd
Collateral (if any): None
skype id : (microsoft account) : [email protected]

Thanks you in advance .....
facebook.com/ombhatia
And I thought I was overcharging people for 1% per day...
Activity: 66
Just wondering if some one take a loan for 7 days and with 3% daily. He has to give 21% interest after 7 days? Am i right sir!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
If Vod isn't an idiot then he is over confident. I asked for loan you can reject me that's enough but giving red feedback is too much bro. favours never asked me for more Collateral. I could give more worthy Collateral.
Main thing is i asked lean to one user and i got red trust from another user. I never seen Vod before, never chatted.

You can simply call paypal, give them your historic information, and get your account back.  Then you abandon your newbie account.

Vod is very intelligent - Vod is all knowing - Vod knows you are trying to scam.   Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Sorry for bad English
Hey favours owner of this topic, Is it wrong to asking loan? I asked loan from you and an idiot[1] gave red trust to my profile.
[2]You can reject my loan or you can ask more Collateral but without any information giving red trust is not good.

I have come this forum to sell some Digital goods and before starting selling i got red trust. I'm disappointed
[1]I don't think Vod is an idiot.
[2]It seems you are forgot something before you ask a loan.
Junior members and newbies need to send me collateral worth at least 100% of the loan amount.
And you were offered collaterals which aren't worth with your loan request. Your btctalk account only newbie, and your paypal account only has history, those aren't even worth for 0.001 btc.

If Vod isn't an idiot then he is over confident. I asked for loan you can reject me that's enough but giving red feedback is too much bro. favours never asked me for more Collateral. I could give more worthy Collateral.
Main thing is i asked lean to one user and i got red trust from another user. I never seen Vod before, never chatted.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Sorry for bad English
Hey favours owner of this topic, Is it wrong to asking loan? I asked loan from you and an idiot[1] gave red trust to my profile.
[2]You can reject my loan or you can ask more Collateral but without any information giving red trust is not good.

I have come this forum to sell some Digital goods and before starting selling i got red trust. I'm disappointed
[1]I don't think Vod is an idiot.
[2]It seems you are forgot something before you ask a loan.
Junior members and newbies need to send me collateral worth at least 100% of the loan amount.
And you were offered collaterals which aren't worth with your loan request. Your btctalk account only newbie, and your paypal account only has history, those aren't even worth for 0.001 btc.

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Bitcointalk Username: shapetwist
Amount of BTC needed: 0.043
Reason: Personal
Repayment Date: 10/4/2017
Bitcoin Address: 3EwKa2bq9sQUmmDwozyqK5BftdFfpjtSWN
Collateral (if any): None, or I can provide some top level domains as collateral
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk Username: TheKing247
Amount of BTC needed: 0.02 to 0.05
Reason: Both personal and business
Repayment Date: 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 15aoVNKxiScxw6qVkQYZydDesog6iFKNnj
Collateral (if any): this account / Paypal account with history
Sorry for bad English
Hey favours owner of this topic, Is it wrong to asking loan? I asked loan from you and an idiot gave red trust to my profile.
You can reject my loan or you can ask more Collateral but without any information giving red trust is not good.

Pages:
Jump to: