Pages:
Author

Topic: F*CK democracy - page 2. (Read 333 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
February 19, 2020, 05:34:46 AM
try to put an effort into learning. because its becoming truly obvious that you are clueless
Not an option. He's too busy drinking bleach.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 19, 2020, 04:14:15 AM
Half-wit

I don't think intellect is the most important factor in Trump's presidency. It's not what got him elected, and it's not what has kept him in power since then.
Whatever else you may think of him, the man is a supremely talented demagogue.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
February 19, 2020, 02:56:09 AM
What's the matter. Don't like some of the laws they write? Find a bunch of people in your locality who agree with you, and form a jury and nullify the laws you all don't like.

you really have no clue how law works.

Except for Britain, now that they are out of the EU.

Actually, Britain has been a republic all along, and one with libertarian processes, just like the USA. Learn to understand Queen's Bench... which most of the encyclopedias don't understand, and therefore classify Britain incorrectly.

Cool

again you really dont understand it at all..
just because some idol you chose to fanboy over mentioned the word queens bench you think you found the secret sauce. but you dont understand the whole process and what actually goes on. you just think if you mention a buzzword you can pretend to know what it means just by saying the word.

try to put an effort into learning. because its becoming truly obvious that you are clueless
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 19, 2020, 01:56:56 AM
Separation of powers. Checks and balances. Executive, legislative, judicial.

POTUS: "I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country"

FFS. Half-wit or dictator? Or both?

The USA is a republic with all of those things. He is in fact the chief law enforcement officer of the country as the head of the executive branch. I would say you are the halfwit.

What's the Attorney General, then? Other than an inconvenience, I mean.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 18, 2020, 07:50:23 PM

POTUS: "I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country"

well europe will continue to be a democracy, in which of course money dictates the life.

Except for Britain, now that they are out of the EU.

Actually, Britain has been a republic all along, and one with libertarian processes, just like the USA. Learn to understand Queen's Bench... which most of the encyclopedias don't understand, and therefore classify Britain incorrectly.

Cool
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 18, 2020, 07:40:34 PM

well europe will continue to be a democracy, in which of course money dictates the life.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
February 18, 2020, 07:24:53 PM

The USA is a republic with all of those things. He is in fact the chief law enforcement officer of the country as the head of the executive branch. I would say you are the halfwit.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 18, 2020, 07:01:13 PM
What's the matter. Don't like some of the laws they write? Find a bunch of people in your locality who agree with you, and form a jury and nullify the laws you all don't like.

Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 18, 2020, 06:19:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: