Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCN] Fantomcoin. CN based, anonymous. Merge mine with BCN, XMR, QCN, duck. - page 46. (Read 127109 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
What a FCN rpc-bind-port?
Hey,

It's 24081. Smiley

Cheers.
Ok, I understand something slow. So, rpc-bind-port == daemon port, in this case, what wallet port?

Do not really understand what are you talking about. Smiley

RPC daemon port = 24081.

Simplewallet by default does not operate with RPC, but you can start it as RPC server using --rpc-bind-port arg, --rpc-bind-ip arg (read more in --help) commands, in this case you can set your own port.

Let me know if I didn't answer your question. Smiley

Cheers.
Thanks for the answer. I just tried to run the pool, using "zone117x/node-cryptonote-pool", but it didn't (
Activity: 85
If you dont like something change it
when do you guys reckon it will rise and or be pumped...anny dev new or something inc the next days?
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
I like sadface's logo the best so far.

Nice website!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Why the blockchain says "44 days behind" when I start syncing but the coin was released 21 days ago?
Activity: 210

Updated website: http://fantomcoin.org

Also, new work from old participant in logo contest:  Smiley

revised for better balance, optional type on coin added

Cheers.
Hey,

It's 24081. Smiley

Cheers.
Ok, I understand something slow. So, rpc-bind-port == daemon port, in this case, what wallet port?

Do not really understand what are you talking about. Smiley

RPC daemon port = 24081.

Simplewallet by default does not operate with RPC, but you can start it as RPC server using --rpc-bind-port arg, --rpc-bind-ip arg (read more in --help) commands, in this case you can set your own port.

Let me know if I didn't answer your question. Smiley

Cheers.
Hey,

It's 24081. Smiley

Cheers.
Does blockchain explorer exist?

Yep, here it is:  http://fcn.cryptostats.org/

Also, updated OP with new exchanges and blockchain explorer.

Cheers.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Does blockchain explorer exist?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Looking forward to Fantomcoin go smoothly
 Grin
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Hi dev, whats the ETA on a new logo?

Thanks
Hey guys,

Replied to all PM's. Smiley

we need a pool!!!

No response from open-source pool guys, but minergate is working on their own MM pool. Don't know when it will be ready tho, they are contacting me from time to time with different questions.

On the side note, a friend of mine made a new nice looking website for Fantomcoin - going to upload it soon.

Also, I'm starting to organize a twitter and subreddit for FCN it's not even close to the final stage (no logo, beautiful pics etc.) but I'm working on that. Please feel free to subscribe. Smiley

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Developer upload the finished block chain.
Very long synchronization.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OP, can you please reply to private message  Sad

I'm also waiting for a reply.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Hi, is it possible that after a day of mining i haven't mined a single coin @ 70 hash? Embarrassed
Activity: 826
Hello, I just purchased 0.35 btc worth of QCN and I tried to send them to my new wallet. the problem was that my wallet didn't save and it got accidentically closed, is there any way to regain the wallet? The person that can fix my problems will get 0.05 btc.

Try the following as this worked for me with FCN and MRO. If QCN also uses the 3 files wallet.bin, wallet.bin.address.txt and wallet.bin.keys, then just delete the wallet.bin file as it is probably corrupt now and 0B in size. Do not delete the other two. When you open simplewallet it will ask for the .bin file name and when you enter it it will not find it and create it using the other two files and your wallet will be back. The .bin file is just a summary of all the tx - the impotant files are your keys files.

The problem is that the other files didn't get made on generating the wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
OP, can you please reply to private message  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: