Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCN] Fantomcoin. CN based, anonymous. Merge mine with BCN, XMR, QCN, duck. - page 49. (Read 127109 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
When will FCN be on Bittrex?

Hey guys, we just added FCN to the exchange!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FCN

Come give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

happy trading.

Thanks
Richie
How many coins are in circulation (and will be)? I can't find this information...

now a block reward is 4, and the block height is 29018, maybe you can calculate it
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

happy trading.

Thanks
Richie
How many coins are in circulation (and will be)? I can't find this information...
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

happy trading.

Thanks
Richie
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
--node1=127.0.0.1:8081 is IP and BCN's daemon port. If you want MM with MRO you need to use this one: --node1=127.0.0.1:18081 instead
What port in QuazarCoin?

And what coin daemon port, and wallet daemon port?
Thanks!
Activity: 247
I mined 3 day. My result is 0 FCN

I'm furious and  upset at the same time!

Be patient! I  mined  my first FCN after three days.

May be it is your lucky number also  Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I mined 3 day. My result is 0 FCN

I'm furious and  upset at the same time!
Activity: 96
When I'm trying to run miner I'm getting:

Failed to get block2

Huh

I had the same situation, you should run a "save" command in FCN daemon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
I was thinking i would like 2000 FCN
Does anyone have some FCN they would like to sell me??
Many thanks

You should try to mine FCN. It is more interesting than buying  Wink

Activity: 93
FCN was published at the same with MRO and QCN, but why that two coins were listed on platform, what's wrong with FCN? is it worth to mine this coin??

It is totally worth it! IMO, FCN has a lot of competative advantages such MM, 60 sec blocks and emission curve 22
Activity: 116
I don't understand about pool. Does somebody create it?
Activity: 253
When I'm trying to run miner I'm getting:

Failed to get block2

Huh
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
FCN was published at the same with MRO and QCN, but why that two coins were listed on platform, what's wrong with FCN? is it worth to mine this coin??

I suppose the lack of a pool has kept some away, but that just means more $$ for solo miners. Plus, once Monero and Quazar take off (and they are taking off), Fantomcoin will become more attractive to miners because they will:

a) have a much greater chance of finding a block solo mining (or merge mining; let's not forget that cool feature), and

b) if they go with a FCN pool when such pools open, the difficulty will most likely be lower than the other cryptonote currencies, and this would also make it more worthwhile to mine.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
I'm all over these CN coins, FCN, MRO, and QCN are really gonna change the alt game. QCN & MRO are already blowing up at Poloniex. If FCN gets listed you can expect it to do the same.
Activity: 75
@ amphibian

Thanks. Received it. Smiley

Cheers.

What can I expect if I run the same wallet with the same wallet address from two PCs? At the same time and not?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Did you make sure the user and group permissions for the wallet file match your user and group names? If not, you can do the following to make the wallet file match your user name and your group:

chown yourUserName walletFileName
chgrp yourGroupName walletFileName

If those don't work, try:

sudo chown yourUserName walletFileName
sudo chgrp yourGroupName walletFileName

Then try to open your wallet. If you still can't open your wallet, try:
Code:
sudo ./launch simplewallet

All of the above should rule out the possibility of permission conflicts. Good luck!

I am sorted now. I deleted the corrupt .bin file and simpleminer recreated the file from my.keys file.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Did you make sure the user and group permissions for the wallet file match your user and group names? If not, you can do the following to make the wallet file match your user name and your group:

chown yourUserName walletFileName
chgrp yourGroupName walletFileName

If those don't work, try:

sudo chown yourUserName walletFileName
sudo chgrp yourGroupName walletFileName

Then try to open your wallet. If you still can't open your wallet, try:
Code:
sudo ./launch simplewallet

All of the above should rule out the possibility of permission conflicts. Good luck!

These did not work. I notice now by looking at the properties of the .bin files that they are 0B in size. By closing the wallet terminal windows instead of typing exit they files were overwritten and file size reduced to 0. I have a backup of my monero wallet but not of my fantom wallet.

I lost only 48 fantom coins. Anyone want to sell me 48 coins for BTC so that I can continue where I was?
Activity: 46
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Hi,

I use Mac OS X Mavericks + Homebrew and when I tried the binaries for Mac OS X I get this error:
-bash: ./fantomcoind: Operation not permitted

I recompiled the source and the daemon works now. Here are my binaries:
https://mega.co.nz/#!hcZwCLZB!-FnE7FjoCNJSu5FizpuedTN4fP869Wqe-ook5iaT5ho

6ij8imJh1BUD2BRs3T1FhyWNDyn2PMR8k1pa1ncqg3pdYToL3TJiXwdL8fMTyZNJW1jTh83A6TkGbTk HaUpYTzpu8yc5XFP
ac2
Activity: 50
I was thinking i would like 2000 FCN
Does anyone have some FCN they would like to sell me??
Many thanks
Pages:
Jump to: