Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCN] Fantomcoin. CN based, anonymous. Merge mine with BCN, XMR, QCN, duck. - page 57. (Read 127109 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
another clonecoin launched without a GUI

what real work have they contributed anyway?

this is just silly

All alternative cryptocoins  are clonecoins, aren't it? 

Bytecoin (BCN, note BTE) is not a clone of anything as far as I know. Brand new code. The other cryptonote coins are all clones of bytecoin.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

this is just silly

All alternative cryptocoins  are clonecoins, aren't it? 
Activity: 71

this is just silly
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
WTF   Huh

I mined 2 days and I got  0 FCN.  Is it normal?

Most likely yes. With merged mining you really shouldn't be mining the coin on its own. It is a an extra bonus you get when mining MRO or BCN
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
On the side note: I'm also working on pool development and GUI wallet, so you can expect it in somewhat near future.

It will be large or small pool?

PS I'm curious which pool is more profitable?

It depends on your hardware. I have powerful hardware so small pool is the best for me.
Activity: 96
On the side note: I'm also working on pool development and GUI wallet, so you can expect it in somewhat near future.

It will be large or small pool?

PS I'm curious which pool is more profitable?
Activity: 74
“Everyone Is A Bank”
WTF   Huh

I mined 2 days and I got  0 FCN.  Is it normal?
Activity: 247
I belive that introduction of FCN is a valuable contribution to the CryptoNote development as a whole.
I heard soon FCN is going to officially announced as CruptoNote coin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Someone made a deposit of 9.99 FCN and forgot to add the payment id to the transaction.

Please ALWAYS use the payment id in your deposit transaction!
Activity: 210

Updated MacOS version is released : link

What is the difference between the new and previous versions for MacOS?

I also would like to know what mistakes were eliminated

It's now updated with a BMR/MRO-like hash. So expect some improvements in hashrate.

Can i merged mine this with QuazarCoin?

ATM you can mine it with minerc but, unfortunately, not with GUI miner.

Market FCN/BTC added:
https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/FCN/BTC

3 Chart Types - Trailing Stop - 2FA - Fast Support

Thank you for that. I hope for a good partnership. Smiley

Thank you guys for your support - means a lot to me. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Market FCN/BTC added:
https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/FCN/BTC

3 Chart Types - Trailing Stop - 2FA - Fast Support
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can i merged mine this with QuazarCoin?
Hello guys

Win32 GUI is still in development.

Also, started a topic for a logo contest - initial reward is 20 FCN and 0.1 BTC.

Join the competition and let the best drawer win. Wink

When is the deadline for preparing a logo of FCN ? Roll Eyes

I think a week seems reasonable.

It's great!
I have some ideas, but I do not know how to implement them. I'll try to find a web designer, and take part in competition Cheesy
Activity: 314

Why do you need it?

FCN is a new cryptocurrency, therefore creators are trying to improve work of the system as often as possible
Activity: 74
“Everyone Is A Bank”

Activity: 93
IMO, FCN is one of the best recent developments. Smiley

But I would recommend to get away from the command line as it is done in MRO&BCN
Activity: 96
Is there a chance that FCN merge-mined blocks in the donor chain are breaking the (in this case MRO) wallet?

I'm unable to create new transactions on my wallet after successfully mining a donor chain block.

Tracing the error back a bit, it's getting a "Derived public key mismatch" error in construct_tx.  I haven't gotten farther than that, but hoped that an FCN or MRO dev might be able to check more quickly than someone who doesn't know the code.

Thanks!

IMO, there is a chance that FCN merge-mined blocks in the donor chain are breaking the wallet cos I have the same problem

I've dug into it more - it's definitely FCN breaking things in the MRO wallet.

I'm a little scared of just naively fixing it in the wallet without one of the real devs weighing in on whether sending out a transaction with it will do more damage to the blockchain or propagate the breakage to other wallets.  Clueful help appreciated.

Hey guys

Also dug into this and yes, the problem is present. Fixing it.

Thank you for the attention though, much appreciated. Smiley
You are welcome!
You can create perfection only by trial and error!  Wink
Activity: 210
Is there a chance that FCN merge-mined blocks in the donor chain are breaking the (in this case MRO) wallet?

I'm unable to create new transactions on my wallet after successfully mining a donor chain block.

Tracing the error back a bit, it's getting a "Derived public key mismatch" error in construct_tx.  I haven't gotten farther than that, but hoped that an FCN or MRO dev might be able to check more quickly than someone who doesn't know the code.

Thanks!

IMO, there is a chance that FCN merge-mined blocks in the donor chain are breaking the wallet cos I have the same problem

I'm a little scared of just naively fixing it in the wallet without one of the real devs weighing in on whether sending out a transaction with it will do more damage to the blockchain or propagate the breakage to other wallets.  Clueful help appreciated.

Hey guys

Also dug into this and yes, the problem is present. Fixing it.

Thank you for the attention though, much appreciated. Smiley

Hello guys

Also, started a topic for a logo contest - initial reward is 20 FCN and 0.1 BTC.

I think a week seems reasonable.
Hello guys

dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511

Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: