Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCN] Fantomcoin. CN based, anonymous. Merge mine with BCN, XMR, QCN, duck. - page 7. (Read 127069 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

Long time no see. Smiley
Just wanted to let you know that I was on a prolonged vacation and now I'm back and ready for the development.

Stay tuned for features to come.

Cheers.

Wow, that was one really long vacation.
Anyhow, it's great you're finally back.

haha yep, one long ass vacation. The one my manager would never let me take. I miss college.

Haha sorry, i could not ignore this, so true.

Back to serious business: looks like FCN is falling behind due to the lack of updates but now changes are coming.

To the moon?  Grin

to the floor....  coin delisted from bittrex and poloniex
legendary
Activity: 1169
dead coin without market?
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
poloniex.com Announcements
The following coins will be delisted on August 29th: GIAR, BITS, SHIBE, XLB, DIS, CNL, YIN, YANG, NL, FCN, QCN. Please withdraw your balances of these coins as soon as possible.

Time to get rid of it I'm afraid Sad
Thats end of this coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
poloniex.com Announcements
The following coins will be delisted on August 29th: GIAR, BITS, SHIBE, XLB, DIS, CNL, YIN, YANG, NL, FCN, QCN. Please withdraw your balances of these coins as soon as possible.

Time to get rid of it I'm afraid Sad
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hey guys!

Seems like BCN and FCN are quite perspective!

And what do you think about Monero? I am going to write an article about it - so interested in your opinion and different facts.

By the way, if you need and investigative article about any coin - you can order it on my site Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Hey guys,

Long time no see. Smiley
Just wanted to let you know that I was on a prolonged vacation and now I'm back and ready for the development.

Cheers.

haha yep, one long ass vacation. The one my manager would never let me take. I miss college.

Haha sorry, i could not ignore this, so true.

Back to serious business: looks like FCN is falling behind due to the lack of updates but now changes are coming.

To the moon?  Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

Long time no see. Smiley

Cheers.

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Hey guys,

Long time no see. Smiley

Cheers.

Good to know, mining FCN like hell Smiley
Activity: 63
Hey guys,

Long time no see. Smiley

Cheers.

Activity: 210
Hey guys,

Long time no see. Smiley

Cheers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1386
Am I blind or am I missing the GUI Wallet (not miner)?

All I see is the simple wallet (command). I read there was a GUI wallet but can't find it.
Activity: 74
So i've been here for some time and i see that a specific community has formed around Fantomcoin. I have a question for you guys. What got you intrested in Fantomcoin?  Also, what's your favorite thing about it?

Never been a fan of solomining so when i found out about a new MM coin launch it didn't take me a long time to think it over, i decided right away that i'm in!

Yup, same with me. Merge mining is equivalent to safety. Devs are good, coin is good. This is why i'm here.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
So i've been here for some time and i see that a specific community has formed around Fantomcoin. I have a question for you guys. What got you intrested in Fantomcoin?  Also, what's your favorite thing about it?

Never been a fan of solomining so when i found out about a new MM coin launch it didn't take me a long time to think it over, i decided right away that i'm in!
Activity: 63
Activity: 124
Ooohhhh. CPU only. Hey, this isn't 2011 you know. The cpu farms will rape it. You better make it Gpu friendly, or else it will die.

FCN will rape the CPU farms in return.

I don't understand why it has to be GPU. CPU works just as good as GPU but besides that it's energy-saving. So why GPU when CPU?

I would be happy if we had both. Anyhow, it's up to our devs. Maybe they're already working on it.

FCN does not need any changes for now. It was conceived this way and then approved by cryptonoe.

https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=172#p525

We believe it to be a promising experiment as both mined currencies are equal for the potential usage. This is a way to test various hypotheses on merged CPU-mined coins.
Activity: 247
Ooohhhh. CPU only. Hey, this isn't 2011 you know. The cpu farms will rape it. You better make it Gpu friendly, or else it will die.

I don't understand why it has to be GPU. CPU works just as good as GPU but besides that it's energy-saving. So why GPU when CPU?

I would be happy if we had both. Anyhow, it's up to our devs. Maybe they're already working on it.
Activity: 74

Activity: 96

Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: