Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCN] Fantomcoin. CN based, anonymous. Merge mine with BCN, XMR, QCN, duck. - page 9. (Read 127069 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
The price will come back. This is a good project, and a good coin.

Absolutely agree. The competition is tough, but we can make it!

We need more promotion. Look at Monero, it's literally all over the place now, they're palming it off everywhere!
Activity: 96

Absolutely agree. The competition is tough, but we can make it!
Activity: 253
Merit: 0
Still big upping this coin. Deserves a bigger spot for popularizing the merged mining technology. We need merchants to accept the coin, without this any coin ever is fucked. Someone needs to get in Tor and I2p and try to get services there as well.

Somebody has to be working on it already Huh
Activity: 247
Fortunately for us - developers foresaw this future and created an algorithm with every-block-adjusted difficulty. Smiley

Developers are just awesome in general  Cheesy.
"waiting for new cool updates here"

FCN developer team is not a gang of newbies, these guys know what they're doing. I remember i was pretty impressed when in may they made the first GUI miner for CN coins.

I was surprised as well. That was a great contribution in cryptonote development.

I've never doubted our dev's competence.
The fact that they were able to implement Merge mining speaks for itself. 

Merge mining is so technically difficult so anybody who is able to implement it is already a badass.
Activity: 120
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Still big upping this coin. Deserves a bigger spot for popularizing the merged mining technology. We need merchants to accept the coin, without this any coin ever is fucked. Someone needs to get in Tor and I2p and try to get services there as well.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Fortunately for us - developers foresaw this future and created an algorithm with every-block-adjusted difficulty. Smiley

FCN developer team is not a gang of newbies, these guys know what they're doing. I remember i was pretty impressed when in may they made the first GUI miner for CN coins.

I was surprised as well. That was a great contribution in cryptonote development.

I've never doubted our dev's competence.
The fact that they were able to implement Merge mining speaks for itself. 

Activity: 93

Activity: 116

Activity: 84
I still do not understand why is Merge mining better except the good hackers attack protection.

With less time and energy used you can double your profit. Welcome to merged mining  Grin

Doesn't it sound tempting?  Cheesy

Avoid these statements, otherwise everybody will come here and MINE ALL THE COINS!!!

Activity: 93
Avoid these statements, otherwise everybody will come here and MINE ALL THE COINS!!!

There is enough coins for everybody, so don’t you worry, my friend. Grin
Activity: 74
I still do not understand why is Merge mining better except the good hackers attack protection.

With less time and energy used you can double your profit. Welcome to merged mining  Grin

Activity: 64
This coin is too legit. I cant get whyyy its so fucking low in price.

Speaking about legitimacy. I dont understand it either.

How come some scamcoins (im not calling names but i hope you guys know what im talking about)  make it to the top? Cryptoworld, why you so unfair?

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if i know which scamcoins you’re talking about…

You kidding? I suggest they’re talking about Monero.
Wait, no, i do not suggest, i’m pretty sure they’re talking about it.

How come some scamcoins (im not calling names but i hope you guys know what im talking about)  make it to the top? Cryptoworld, why you so unfair?
My friends, you’re reading my mind! Fantomcoin has everything that could make it  the leader in cryptoworld. No botnets, no hackers, nice community... What else do people need?

Addition: no instamine and fair distribution.
Activity: 124

How come some scamcoins (im not calling names but i hope you guys know what im talking about)  make it to the top? Cryptoworld, why you so unfair?

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if i know which scamcoins you’re talking about…
Activity: 62

How come some scamcoins (im not calling names but i hope you guys know what im talking about)  make it to the top? Cryptoworld, why you so unfair?
My friends, you’re reading my mind! Fantomcoin has everything that could make it  the leader in cryptoworld. No botnets, no hackers, nice community... What else do people need?
Activity: 63

“Everyone Is A Bank”

It does, man, it really does! Thats why we are here. Well, the majority of us.

Pages:
Jump to: