Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear of ethereum - page 3. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 27, 2018, 08:38:42 AM
You are right there's been a lot of pessimism expressed about the future of Ethereum from a development and price perspective but these issues aren't cause for any major concerns because the value has just had a lot of the speculation removed from it as well as the funding raised from ICO's and the developers are working to fast track upgrade plans so these are positive signs for accumulators
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 25, 2018, 10:54:32 PM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
Recently, the price of ETH has fallen to the bottom, and many people have lost information about it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 25, 2018, 07:52:49 PM
People are not afraid about Ethereum, and do not worry about it. Understood, finally, what was it and what all is his team.
Ethereum is a stable coin so your thought is right, But recent market is not performing well so peoples are panic in all the cryptocurrencies. I think peoples are loose the hope in Ethereum so it makes more dump in current situation. Once gradual pump is happening again all are ready play this coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:33:33 PM
People are not afraid about Ethereum, and do not worry about it. Understood, finally, what was it and what all is his team.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 06:05:31 PM
What affect most of us during this period, is that we never expect that there is period that will be like and as an investor or entrepreneur you should know that there most be a period of lost also, my advice for you guys is that we should exercise patient and hold our token for now if we can't by more .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
November 24, 2018, 05:06:39 PM
ethereum is now very much cheaper due to the fact that a lot of Iso were scammers. I think it undermined the reputation of Ethereum as a whole.

i aggree with that, but not just because it,
the fact ,
scalability is a important for ethereum,
before it solved ,
many investor will leaving ethereum, also miner.
with price right now , who want mined ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 05:01:08 PM
ethereum is now very much cheaper due to the fact that a lot of Iso were scammers. I think it undermined the reputation of Ethereum as a whole.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 24, 2018, 04:58:43 PM
Many doubted that Ripple would be able to beat Ethereum. And it happened. What will happen next? If you look at the price, it continues to fall. It seems to me that decisive actions are needed from the developers of the Ethereum network to change the situation.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 10:06:55 AM
What to do on such market? Smiley))
November 24, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
when moment to buy?
Activity: 616
November 24, 2018, 09:23:15 AM
I prefer to think positively about ethereum, no one can predict how the ethereum condition will be when the market recovers, but I'm sure that ethereum will go up in price, ethereum is a potential coin, I still believe in the future of ethereum, ethereum will definitely recover
Activity: 518
November 24, 2018, 09:07:12 AM
Ethereum is a good coin , and I certainly do not think that it will fall to 0 , I think it will develop very well in the future and will cost a lot of money
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 08:26:07 AM
Not only ETH, but most other coins are not having the best of times. However, ETH has the greatest chances of recovery, since most of the projects are based on this coin.
November 24, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 07:53:39 AM
ETH has fallen dramatically causing investors to be worried. How to increase its value in the coming time. Most ETH transactions are down. Even standing still. I really do not know whether I should sell ETH now? What if I lose more money?
If you sell it now, you might be losing too much. Even you are closely loss your faith on eth but we still not to give up easily and give a chance to see Eth recover a little bit and then sell your coins.
it's hard to predict the price of Ethereum because this coin can go up in a short time and go down, I think if the ETH price falls more then you have to sell it and when it's reached its lowest point it's a good idea to buy lots ETH. some people believe that at the end of this year Ethereum will re-shine and the price will recover, whether it's a prediction or not I don't know but we only hope and believe that the price of Ethereum will grow again at the end of this year.
the State of the Ethereum's all for the moment a lot of the decline. This makes the Ethereum many abandoned people. price from Ethereum fear will continue to weaken and decline are tiered. so frightened by the State of the Ethereum it will last long and drop it.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
November 24, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

I don't think so, because crypto moves because of speculation. so as long as many people think eth is still feasible, everyone will be affected. just like at the moment the price of eth fell initially still as usual but because some people lacked confidence, finally the others were affected.
Activity: 6
November 24, 2018, 07:42:52 AM
Waiting for BTC with 1k price
i will all in if BTC is 1k  Grin
Activity: 375
November 24, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

Ethereum is indeed experiencing a drastic decline in prices. Even Ethereum has lost rank from number 2 to number 3. But Ethereum will rise again next year. So you don't panic with this condition. Indeed, most media are currently dropping crypto. So we just relax, don't get consumed by the media that dropped crypto.
November 24, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
Waiting for BTC with 1k price
Activity: 53
November 24, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
In this pas weeks I've felt it. Fear that eth will go evenway more down
Pages:
Jump to: