Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear of ethereum - page 8. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
Etherium is the second generation blockchain and while there is no developed blockchain of third generation and eth devs know it and not hurry to do something. Maybe situation with price change their opinion
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 03:30:27 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
Maybe its quiet natural. In this crypto industry we cannot guarantee that its always be a good movements of the price sometimes it should be high and low and much dipper if possible for some unexplainable reasons. What we need to do is to search for another alternatives that can recover our lose if we have lose some money due to red market or search for a another good investments while the price is dip. ETH for now is in dip price and this is the best time to buy for more ETH for a long term investment because it is very affordable and will give soon a huge profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 22, 2018, 03:28:10 AM
That is acceptable and perhaps not just on ethereum, but in all cryptocurrency.
Looking on the market where all of the coins are rapidly dropping it's price, is surely making many people got a panic attack, especially for everyone new in cryptocurency.
So one thing to be remember is, patient and analyze the conditioin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 22, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
Seeing the market now is somehow making most people worry.
I had also feeling a bit worry about the condition, where all the coins loosing their price in a major drop.
But i feel a little bit relieved after seeing the price in the market is starting to rise again since yesterday.
This is called bull trap, even the price is rising in short imtervals, but in long term price is constantly falling.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
I think there tend to be huge expectations with etherium and so much expectations. The coin is equally reacting to the general bear trend. However, significant with the coin is that it never did much rally like some other altcoins through out its bear period, one would expect certain reasonable bounce but it was just low
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 22, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
I never bothered the price of ETH because ETH is a very huge potential coin, we have already seen the potential growth of the ETH in the last year. So it is always good to hold ETH as long as possible until ETH price start increasing.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
November 22, 2018, 03:00:56 AM
The true holders are not afraid of the ethereum price today because if you are a true believer of ethereum you will maybe hold it until the time comes that it will rise and gain. I believe that there are so many people that is now slowly becoming bored on holding  ethereum nut there are no other choice holding or lossing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
Seeing the market now is somehow making most people worry.
I had also feeling a bit worry about the condition, where all the coins loosing their price in a major drop.
But i feel a little bit relieved after seeing the price in the market is starting to rise again since yesterday.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 02:51:25 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
Looking at the current flow of ethereum, there is a reason for all new people to be fear in investing with this coin because it's totally decreasing. Imagined, from 1.2k USD down to 136 USD? It's so sad to see this kind of downfall especially to those people who have invested in the early months of 2018.
Activity: 401
November 22, 2018, 02:38:20 AM
in my opinion now is the right time to buy ethereum, because the price is too low and now the market price has increased, so use your opportunity to invest so that you will benefit.

Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
November 22, 2018, 02:37:55 AM
Not only Ethereum, when you decide to invest on any coin, you must have strong belief on it. Don't let news to lead you so much and affect on your decisions
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 22, 2018, 02:33:39 AM
In my opinion right now is the best time to buy or hold, even though prices fall, but in a short time ethereum prices will return to normal, so you buy as much as possible to get future profits.

Activity: 686
Merit: 39
November 22, 2018, 02:22:44 AM

Ikr, Vitalik doesn't even give a damn on this situation. Ethereum's price decline is one of the largest among the others. I consider to move most of my eth into xlm but i'll wait and see how things turn out. I still have faith in ethereum as it has strong community.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 02:00:35 AM
To be honest, ETH is replaceable and the only reason for people to buy it is for investing into ICO. But ICO market is dead and not going to recover. So I couldn't think of a single reason for buying it. While the supply is increasing from the mining activities. I think ETH will stabilized at around 30 in 2019 before the next bull market.

Shit coins like Tron, Qtum, NEO will go to zeor for sure.
Activity: 231
November 22, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
don't panic about ethereum because ethereum is one of the best coin after bitcoin its price will be recover,price of eth is cheap so i think its good time to buy more ethereum
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 22, 2018, 01:35:51 AM
in my opinion you don't need to be afraid of you even though the current price falls, it will recover in the near future, so I'm sure the price of eth in the next few days will rise as we see today, because I see the graph movement in cryptomarket.

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 22, 2018, 01:26:18 AM
The main fear of Ethereum is cashing out all ICO accounts. At least this has already happened and we have seen how Ethereum dived to the existing prices.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
Ethereum fearsome on daily basis,it is becoming difficult to encourage anyone about the rise of ethereum but I have these feelings that ETH will rise but time factor is what I cannot be certain of.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 05:15:05 AM
Don't worry about Ethereum as an investor. Unless you can sell it early, you don't have to worry now. Ethereum is a truly valuable coin. It will only return to the most reasonable price, but Ethereum will still take off when the bull market arrives. So don't worry that Ethereum will return to zero.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
When the trend changes, then we will see the growth of the Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. But it isn't clear when this happens.
Pages:
Jump to: