Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear will replace greed (Single digit Bitcoins in 2014). - page 3. (Read 6083 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
A cataclysmic event that drives the price back down to 10 USD may also mean the end of Bitcoin...

Yeah, but cataclysmic events aren't sold at the corner store. Good luck finding one.

True, the ONLY real cataclysmic events which could have the power to destroy BTC are either something regulation-related (ban) or failure of the BTC protocol. Don't have any idea how likely these are of course.
A cataclysmic event that drives the price back down to 10 USD may also mean the end of Bitcoin...
again one of these posts....
ok, I'll follow suit. Bitcoin will be worth 0$ in 2876!
 Roll Eyes
Haven't you heard, trend for 2014 is HODL?!
Activity: 644
The only people who were correct in claiming that we were going to $10 were those who claimed that before Oct 26, 2012. The ones who claimed that we were going to less than that were correct even less often.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The volume of trade around the 1200 mark is low compared to the significant volume around the 450 - 900 mark.
Some of the bag holders at 900 will dump and lose out but most will either hold, or buy more, which has been proven by the strong floor at 460, was tested on the way up and on the way down.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hint: I predict a meltdown, you predict a boom. Why is your post full of wisdom, while I am posting trite? My scenario is that bitcoin cant work, thus goes into single digits/cents. Your scenario (boom), cant be connected to a concrete price (or its much harder).

Hollliday has been denying the crash all the way down from $1200, and attacking anyone who suggests the price may go down vigorously. That is why I have the idiot on ignore.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Quote from: porc
Well and I am here to tell you that bitcoin cant work and thus WILL crash.

You haven't got the slightest clue what you're talking about. You do realise that Bitcoin is a technology, and not a financial market right? Bitcoin doesn't "crash". The exchange rate does and that's because it's a currency speculation market. Big whoop.

You haters never come out with any technical reasons why Bitcoin won't work. You just postulate that the technology is doomed because some people trading currencies lost a lot of money on BTC trades.

If I go long AUD/USD and lose heaps of money should I just tell you that Australia is doomed?

I have explained it already (see my post history).
Activity: 182

You haven't got the slightest clue what you're talking about. You do realise that Bitcoin is a technology, and not a financial market right? Bitcoin doesn't "crash". The exchange rate does and that's because it's a currency speculation market. Big whoop.

Ah but it could "crash". If there exists a bug in the block relay code that on processing a given block configuration somehow causes access to unallocated memory after relaying, the majority of the network would segfault. Not that this would ever happen, but it would be hilarious. Grin
Activity: 315
Merit: 255

You haters never come out with any technical reasons why Bitcoin won't work. You just postulate that the technology is doomed because some people trading currencies lost a lot of money on BTC trades.

If I go long AUD/USD and lose heaps of money should I just tell you that Australia is doomed?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Like the OP, I too enjoy PCP!

Shadow people got the weakest hands.
Activity: 826
°^°
Lots of people have been burnt buying at 1200
they only got burnt because they SODL'd and did not HODL
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I thought it was a decent post.  Then I got to the last sentence.  Then I thought, OP is retarded.
Activity: 230
many are sitting on "free" coins since they have recouped their initial investment and then some on the way up. Doubtful they are going to get very fearful and sell all.
Activity: 193

Fear will replace greed. Reality will replace delusion.

Look out below.

Bitcoin below 10 dollars in 2014.

Just your (and few more bears) wishfull thinking
Activity: 994
There has never been a better time to maybe buy or sell bitcoins.
Activity: 182
The General
If it comes true that's going to be awesome, cause then I can scoop up all the cheap coins

Grin

Bitcoin has worked for what, four years now? What is going to stop it from working in the near future?

I have explained my position in numerous threads.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fear-will-replace-greed-376389

Learn to move your threads...

...unless its your intention to spam the forum with this trite.

Old: bears post trite
New: bulls post trite

Anyone pulling numbers out of their ass is posting trite.

Old: any bear making price predictions is posting trite.
New: any bull making price predictions is posting trite.

Hint: I predict a meltdown, you predict a boom. Why is your post full of wisdom, while I am posting trite? My scenario is that bitcoin cant work, thus goes into single digits/cents. Your scenario (boom), cant be connected to a concrete price (or its much harder).

I'm not predicting a boom. I said disruptive and extremely volatile. I have no idea what is going to happen, but until something better replaces Bitcoin, I wouldn't bet against it.

I'm certainly not going to pull numbers out of my ass and suggest a time frame during which we will see those numbers.

Well and I am here to tell you that bitcoin cant work and thus WILL crash. 2014 is a conservative time frame (1 year), as the bubble has been blown up to enormous proportions already. We have already had enormous world wide media coverage. I dont see how you can reflate this bubble, thus I predict the crash to complete in 2014.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fear-will-replace-greed-376389

Learn to move your threads...

...unless its your intention to spam the forum with this trite.

Old: bears post trite
New: bulls post trite

Anyone pulling numbers out of their ass is posting trite.

Old: any bear making price predictions is posting trite.
New: any bull making price predictions is posting trite.

Pages:
Jump to: