Pages:
Author

Topic: Features of a new Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 603 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 1
January 17, 2020, 05:13:44 AM
Are you sure than we need more projects like bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
January 17, 2020, 05:05:50 AM
If you plan to make another coin, I'd really love to see you don't use Bitcoin name in it. Too many altcoins were made with Bitcoin in their name only to fool newbies into buying it.

This being said, the name can be either something related to its differences/new features you didn't disclose (FastCoin, AnonyCoin) or, even better, find some catchy name not containing "coin" in it, like Ethereum, Monero or Dash have. You know Dollar, Pound, Yen, ... they don't need "coin" in their name and we all know what they are. Make a proper new brand (name).
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 17, 2020, 05:00:06 AM
Hello and welcome to the bitcoin forum.

Are you making another coin that will be the same concept as bitcoin and that's why you are question for another name? Because base to what you have said, the little difference is what you're just going to do.

What could that be? Do you want to attach the name of bitcoin with that project? If that's it, better not use the name of bitcoin because there's plenty of it that already did it. And give us more details about your project and what you're aiming with that so that we can suggest names close to it.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
January 17, 2020, 04:58:32 AM
Depends on what changes you will put, a simplified or extreme change.
Name it simply bitcoin or bitcoin extreme. As long as you will be able to specify the difference, since many were confident now in bitcoin than trying other, especially the new once.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 17, 2020, 04:54:51 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Bitcoin community.

You can name your project whatever you want, as long as this is not a hype project just like BSV coin did that has a recent massive pumped up(IMO, obviously manipulated). The name of the project doesn't matter, the most important is how useful your project in crypto space and it will adapt to every crypto enthusiasts and investors.

..so im trying to start a new project to make it like Bitcoin but with small differences.
Let me guess? A bitcoin lite?  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 17, 2020, 04:40:14 AM
Hi All,

I love this community and what it stands for, so im wishing to start a new project similar to Bitcoin but with some differences. What kind of features would you like a new Coin to have? As this is a community project, i will try to pick whatever features and name you guys want, please let me know.

*edited*

Pages:
Jump to: