Pages:
Author

Topic: Feb 22 & XRP, what do you think will happen? - page 3. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
February 15, 2021, 06:27:29 PM
There's a lot of speculation about February 22 which the two sides, Ripple and SEC will meet up ( https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-to-meet-with-sec-in-first-pretrial-conference-on-feb-22 )

What do you think will be the outcome?

Some say they already came to an agreement.
Others say its just the beginning.

There's two things may happen on this date, first it could be a good news and bad news. That's what I've been thinking about. And in my assessment I think it will rise up again after this meeting for sure. And as I ca see yesterday the price of Ripple in the market got pumped where at least some of its holders might be feel a little bit hope for it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
February 15, 2021, 05:51:37 PM

A lawsuit is not good for business, I don't think it's going to the moon. But they will come to an agreement as last resort for RIpple if they really can't make it.

I think it does not depend on them, the fate of stalemate situations, they will still affect the price. If there is no agreement, you will see the fall, but it seems to me that everything will be all right. Any court decision will affect the price.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2021, 05:41:34 PM

Nothing will change I guess. The speculations are not healthy that's why others are in a panic.

There's already an agreement surely but obvious that whatever it is, it won't bring and build hype for XRP.

I might be wrong but the legal issues that XRP face is not a joke. It will take time for a bounce back.

Media will sometime overhype the event. They may give good vibes after this situation and give false hopes. So those holders need to check the facts and not just speculations from the media. They are still in the roller coaster ride. It is better to see what SEC has to say about their situation here.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 15, 2021, 05:38:26 PM

Nothing will change I guess. The speculations are not healthy that's why others are in a panic.

There's already an agreement surely but obvious that whatever it is, it won't bring and build hype for XRP.

I might be wrong but the legal issues that XRP face is not a joke. It will take time for a bounce back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
February 15, 2021, 05:24:51 PM
There's a lot of speculation about February 22 which the two sides, Ripple and SEC will meet up ( https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-to-meet-with-sec-in-first-pretrial-conference-on-feb-22 )

In my opinion, before its happen there will be many fuds around to make the weak hand to sell.
After the meeting, the decision will drive the price to the bottom or going to sky.

But i thinks 22 Feb will just a beginning of the decision, it will not give any final decision.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
February 15, 2021, 05:19:51 PM
I said that the XRP price will reach the moon after this meeting. There will definitely be a mutually beneficial agreement between the SEC and Ripple.
Positive thinking, you will definitely make big profits after that meeting.

A lawsuit is not good for business, I don't think it's going to the moon. But they will come to an agreement as last resort for RIpple if they really can't make it.

I don't know if my understanding of Howey Test is correct but if SEC uses this test, it's likely that they will win.  We'll never know until things will happen. It's just a video call by the way may be due to Covid.

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 15, 2021, 05:17:48 PM
Whatever the outcome, I don't see XRP sustaining at this price for very long given the shady past of its founders (selling millions upon millions out of their stash. misleading their investors. keeping the users in dark).

If it's a favorable outcome, there could be a slight increase in price in short term. If it's not a favorable outcome, I imagine a lot of people would sell causing the price to go down.

But long term I don't see XRP performing well because at the end of the day it's a centralized currency sold to users under false premise.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 15, 2021, 04:31:47 PM
I said that the XRP price will reach the moon after this meeting. There will definitely be a mutually beneficial agreement between the SEC and Ripple.
Positive thinking, you will definitely make big profits after that meeting.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 15, 2021, 03:14:00 PM

Pages:
Jump to: