Pages:
Author

Topic: [FEEDBACK] Moneypot | Wallet | "Chaumian Bank" | Provable Nologs | Lightning ϟ | - page 2. (Read 332 times)

copper member
Activity: 2352
Merit: 2049
This thread serves as a place to give feedback on moneypot.com and its software.

If you are not familiar with moneypot, please read up on us here: ANN, or read our FAQ & overview on the website: moneypot.com

You can access our testnet wallet and try out our lightning & onchain transactions @ wallet.moneypot.com using
Code:
https://testnet.moneypot.dev/#pubmp1qftltpt79ucaqcsff4hxt57wl6yn59nuy06xmcv2laxjcysdyeq8xy5l4nj
as the custodian.

To get a starting balance, you can use any testnet faucet or lightning wallets such as HTLC.me.

That makes people who want to test your wallet have confused about what they can do with this;

Usually, finished software can be good to test out, I'm not sure you create semi-finished software? or you can tell us how to use it clearly like a tutorial.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 80
This thread serves as a place to give feedback on moneypot.com and its software.

If you are not familiar with moneypot, please read up on us here: ANN, or read our FAQ & overview on the website: moneypot.com

To get a starting balance, you can use any testnet faucet or lightning wallets such as HTLC.me.

You can access our testnet wallet and try out our lightning & onchain transactions at wallet.moneypot.com using
Code:
https://testnet.moneypot.dev/#pubmp1qftltpt79ucaqcsff4hxt57wl6yn59nuy06xmcv2laxjcysdyeq8xy5l4nj
as the custodian.

We would love to hear your feedback, questions, and criticisms.

There currently is no active bounty program (as was previously described in the ANN thread) but reporting severe bugs & design flaws is always extremely appreciated!

The software is still very peril so we're looking to improve it any way we can!

Current bugs that we are aware of:

[MEDIUM]: On-chain deposits are failed to be accredited when confirmed on rare occurence. We are investigating this further but are unsure what exactly this is caused by at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: