Pages:
Author

Topic: Feeling regret after (Not trading, not gambling, etc...) - page 2. (Read 2767 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
I always have that feeling. Regret. I had 300$ 4 month ago, and I told myself.. "Dude BTC will never go higher than $2,000" When it reached $2,500 I told myself "Now it is on the peak".
Gambling scene: "I won't join this round it won't go higher than x2" *Yes I love bustabut* Then the round went higher than x200 Technically I was not right.
Every time before I sleep I just imagine, and I am sure of that.. If I had taken the right decisions I would have been rich..
So am I the only one fellas? I would be so happy to know that I am not the only one Cheesy
#Dontattackme #From100Bucksto10Grands

Hey Wait! I have like 100$ now.. What is the best way to do with it.. I will be like offline from internet for over a year.. I wanna get profit after I finish my last high school year. Suggest!

i will have a regret in the bitcoin price for not risking my money around 1 year ago. But i will never regret money from a gambling because it will just ruined your day after you lost into a gambling
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I myself have a lot of regrets for getting introduced to bitcoin late. Obviously if we were among the early investors of the bitcoin, by now we are the millionaires of the crypto world but I am still happy because there are masses that are still blind about the concept of digital currencies and bitcoin.

Even many bitcoins are still to be mined, so we still have a hope of making good capital with bitcoin.

Yes many of us have regrets not being able to get in bitcoin early but we still have a chance to earn in bitcoin because we are already in it. We are even lucky that we know it before every body knows and we have the opportunity to accumulate more of it. I have many regrets in the past like trading without even studying how the market works and end up in losses. I have regret in investing in HYIP sites that end up being scammed and what I invested before would have been very valuable now. What I can do now is to move forward and continue learning and earning and make those mistakes as learning ground to do better in the future.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
I'm feeling regrets like you sometime but then i realise why would we should be regrets like that, it turn us into a bad mood which noone want to be and it cost much time that you should spend those time to do something make sense. Don't fall in your emotions, overcome it and become stronger cause life is hard.

Right. Regret often leads to bad decisions and loss of more money. Relax and take losses positively. For me regret is one of the most useless negative emotion you'll need since you're going to be crying over spilled milk. What happened already can't be changed so best to love with it and move on

There will always be regret and we can't get a way with it. But its up to the individual on how he can't react to it. Are you going to dwell it with for the rest of your life and or let it pass and moved forward. Its a negative emotions and that doesn't make a person feeling good. You have to look forward and think about your future. You don't need too dwell pointlessly on past misfortunes. And once you overcome it, your life will be wonderful and have lots of positive aura around you.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
I also regret not trading this summer. I was mad that I made a bad trade and decided to stop trading for a while but I came back eventually and realized I missed a lot of good opportunities. But you shouldn't regret not gambling. Gambling is always bad even if you win. You will probably lose it in your next bet.
Gambling is the game of evil minds and people with good heart and hard earned money are never going to indulge into this destructive game. Gambling eats away your wealth just like dawn eats darkness. Trading is far better as compared to gambling and there are maximum chances of making good profits in trading if right decisions are taken on time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
If we are talking about regret in crypto currency most likely most of us here in the forum would wish that they could invest in Bitcoin a few years ago, but unless a time machine has already been invented there is nothing that we could do about it. Instead of wasting your energy on your regrets, think what you could do so that you would at least avoid that mistake. I know right now there are lot of new altcoins popping out but we could always check and research on what coins are most likely be successful in the future. Once identified invest on it.
I myself have a lot of regrets for getting introduced to bitcoin late. Obviously if we were among the early investors of the bitcoin, by now we are the millionaires of the crypto world but I am still happy because there are masses that are still blind about the concept of digital currencies and bitcoin.

Even many bitcoins are still to be mined, so we still have a hope of making good capital with bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I always have that feeling. Regret. I had 300$ 4 month ago, and I told myself.. "Dude BTC will never go higher than $2,000" When it reached $2,500 I told myself "Now it is on the peak".
Gambling scene: "I won't join this round it won't go higher than x2" *Yes I love bustabut* Then the round went higher than x200 Technically I was not right.
Every time before I sleep I just imagine, and I am sure of that.. If I had taken the right decisions I would have been rich..
So am I the only one fellas? I would be so happy to know that I am not the only one Cheesy

Hey Wait! I have like 100$ now.. What is the best way to do with it.. I will be like offline from internet for over a year.. I wanna get profit after I finish my last high school year. Suggest!

Bitcoin business is real and we should not compare it to gambling and bitcoin is an assets you can invest in and in along times you will make good profit. I have also trying to invest in ico projects that are basically cheap and has good teams behind it. Now is still the best time to buy bitcoin and you will not regret in doing.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
Regret is never needed. When a mistake is made, identify it, remember it and do not make it again. Losing funds is the way that you find the perfect system for you. Bouncing from one non-working technique to a better one and then another is the learning curve and even the most veteran traders make mistakes, the difference is that they move on quickly and learn permanently.
Theres no perfect system on this world but somehow we can make our own ways which we are comfortable with.Regrets is really hard to set-aside because our mind do normally reacts when we saw a certain thing that we did expect already to happen but we do hesitate to put up funds because of our doubts.Those things are considered as mistakes and we should really learn from it.
Regrets are actually caused of just depression. We must not have them within us because they are a source of constant pain.

If I would have done this, if this was like that... all these "ifs" just increase the stress and become obstacle in our way of progress. Like you said, hesitations blur our vision. If we won't make mistake, we will never grow in our lives.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I'm feeling regrets like you sometime but then i realise why would we should be regrets like that, it turn us into a bad mood which noone want to be and it cost much time that you should spend those time to do something make sense. Don't fall in your emotions, overcome it and become stronger cause life is hard.

Right. Regret often leads to bad decisions and loss of more money. Relax and take losses positively. For me regret is one of the most useless negative emotion you'll need since you're going to be crying over spilled milk. What happened already can't be changed so best to love with it and move on

The interpretation is wrong. Bad decisions leads to regret not regret leads to bad decisions.

Regret is something that has happened or been done and when it comes to crypto, a missed opportunity. And no, it's not useless. The wonderful thing about experiencing regret is that you can take your wrong doings as a lesson. And because you already know your mistakes, it will not be repeated again or let's say it will minimize resulting for creating a much decisive decision without a doubt.
Activity: 237
I have regretted selling so many of my altcoins for a rate that was below than the ICO price as well. They had been low for months but because I couldn't risk the money on the exchanges, I sold them at a low rate while now they've almost reached 5 times their original value. I lack patience which is needed when trading.

I would suggest you to invest it in ETH rather than an ICO. ETH was about $40 3-4 months back and now it's $330. With $100, you can buy atleast 0.3 ETH which would be a great investment.

I think OP gave a quite interesting idea to use your $100. I also believe that you can use your $100 to buy some promising altcoins such as OMisego, Golem and Waves. Most of the altcoins I've given currently have a low value but it is expected to rise on the upcoming months for its specific purpose. Yes, you can also buy bitcoin but it would only be just limited to 0.02-0.003BTC. You can start trading with that but the return would not be that good. Good luck finding a method that is best for you though.  Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
You are getting this wrong many who invests in btc to only get profit never really get's, you mentioned you would have to go offline that means you might not have sufficient cash in your real life then why do you stilll want to invest in btc , btc is any quick money making scheme there are many different factors like demand and supply what if the price falls you are technically over.
Invest only your savings or extra funds which you won't require.
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
If you have $100 right now than just invest that in some promising ICO which is currently open for investment. You might get more than 10x return within a year if that project got successful. Look at Monaco for example, price has skyrocketed after few months of their launch.

Totally agree. I also think that you should only invest in projects in which you really believe. Otherwise, you will be panicking every time the price drops. If you believe in a project, you will HODL no matter what, and guess what - this is often the best decision. With 100$, probably the best option is a promising ICO or a coin that has just been released on the market.
Good advice, the hardness we never know and very difficult to distinguish the quality of ICO. hundreds of ICOs are present like froth, some scam and some are just junk coins.
there is no good option other than learning to take advantage of the expertise they have.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
If you have $100 right now than just invest that in some promising ICO which is currently open for investment. You might get more than 10x return within a year if that project got successful. Look at Monaco for example, price has skyrocketed after few months of their launch.

Totally agree. I also think that you should only invest in projects in which you really believe. Otherwise, you will be panicking every time the price drops. If you believe in a project, you will HODL no matter what, and guess what - this is often the best decision. With 100$, probably the best option is a promising ICO or a coin that has just been released on the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I do regret a lot of actions and even those I didn’t take. I did regret also after learning about bitcoin at its
initial startup time but I didn’t invest in it because it didn’t seem profitable, and I still hold myself guilty
till today for that.
Most of the people regret after not trading it is so because they are unable to find the correct time for buying or selling bitcoins. In the world digital currencies it is very important to make use of correct time while investing or trading bitcoin and illiterate people say that time doesn’t matter.
Time do matters. The time of decision making matter a lot that you could be happy or regret on that later. For now, bitcoins are amazingly increasing and making a strong hold in international market so better choice is to trade in bitcoins.

Don’t lose heart if you had a bad first experience, learn from it and practice again. Don’t just regret, make the game again.
practice indeed is the best teacher ,once we learn from our experience it will be much easier to do trading ,just analyze whatever transactions you'll be doing.
For real! Practice absolutely brings about perfection. The same way I have felt bad for not making a decision is also the way I have appreciated the fact that I did not make some other decisions as well. The thing about trading is, when you know your position is a perfect one, take the decision and hope for the best. Things may not always go the way we want but gradually we learn each time from both success and failure and we eventually end up getting better at it.
The reason why I love trading is none other than this that every time you will trade, you are going to have profit. The profit you are going to have can be in term of money (when you actually get profit) or you can have a profit in form of a great lesson (when you actually suffer a loss). So you need to make a good decision and that too as early as possible to avoid any further regret.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I've also felt regret when I did not make the right decision just as I did not buy altcoin when dump, then tomorrow the altcoin price was high.
I think with 100$ you can buy bitcoin and hold it until you can get online on the internet, although 100$ small value for investment so don't expect too much big profit.
It is normal for someone to feel bad for not making a certain decision that would have been profitable in trading. However, it is better to just overlook it and move on rather than sobbing about it since we cannot after all change the hands of time backwards. The market is big and when you miss a certain opportunity, there are so many more opportunities left to make use of.
Activity: 126

Yes I have gone through similar dilemma and regrets before but I used to forget them saying that it was just another unlucky day for me. Stop thinking/regreting about things which you can't change now.
Sorry may you explain the "ICO" ? Can I get more than 10x return within a year!? You serious?

ICO is initial coin offering. ico the coins that are not in the market can only buy them directly in developer or token market. when the ICO is successful, it's really worth your profit. but there are ICOs that will come back to the SCAM so it's just a little bit different from the ICOs.

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

I do regret a lot of actions and even those I didn’t take. I did regret also after learning about bitcoin at its
initial startup time but I didn’t invest in it because it didn’t seem profitable, and I still hold myself guilty
till today for that.
Most of the people regret after not trading it is so because they are unable to find the correct time for buying or selling bitcoins. In the world digital currencies it is very important to make use of correct time while investing or trading bitcoin and illiterate people say that time doesn’t matter.
Time do matters. The time of decision making matter a lot that you could be happy or regret on that later. For now, bitcoins are amazingly increasing and making a strong hold in international market so better choice is to trade in bitcoins.

Don’t lose heart if you had a bad first experience, learn from it and practice again. Don’t just regret, make the game again.
practice indeed is the best teacher ,once we learn from our experience it will be much easier to do trading ,just analyze whatever transactions you'll be doing.
Hmm, I think the knowledge still important, but you do not need to learn many much because you can not apply all into trading like the theory. Everything still depends your method, strategy and the situation on the market. Therefore, experience better than knowledge Grin
Those all are important, experience, knowledge, etc. cause we can't predict what will happen. Those failure will be the reason why we become successful and the experience is a way to realize those mistakes. And methods, strategies will help to solve the hindrance. Additionally we can't execute properly without the experience or knowledge.
Without experience and knowledge, we cannot move in this world full of competition. We need to work hard not only to gather knowledge but also for having experience.

Even without any good experience, no one is ready to give you any day job. Besides mistakes indicate your struggle about learning new things, always try to learn something good from your mistakes.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250

Yes I have gone through similar dilemma and regrets before but I used to forget them saying that it was just another unlucky day for me. Stop thinking/regreting about things which you can't change now.
I am not sure that is a very good decision for him. How about he puts his coin in a shittycoin and ends up loosing all. ICOs are not something the OP should gamble at this stage unless he is sure at least with thorough information that it is going to be worth it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

your not alone my friend because that also happened to me and all of us here, so i guess all you have to do is move on and i suggest invest that 100$ on bitcoin and let it sleep in your bitcoin wallet for 12months, just make sure you dont loose your password and private keys then comeback after 1year to see the results. for sure your invested bitcoins will get double or maybe triple because as you see bitcoins value is still getting high overtime and soon it will sky rocket to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: