Pages:
Author

Topic: Feeling regret after (Not trading, not gambling, etc...) - page 6. (Read 2767 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
One year is a short time for me and you have chosen the right decision after putting $100 in bitcoin then forget it and will come back after one year, but my suggestion better you increase your investment to $1000 seems to be better for investment in a one year.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
I don't know why people here are advising you to grab a set amount of money and "invest it" into some coin or token without saying much else. You can't just pick one, or you might as well just be gambling. If anything, you should learn a bit about investing and stock trading. Sure, the crypto environment might feel intimidating and different from that of, say, NASDAQ, but many trading tips such as how to know what to invest in can apply in both cases. Don't even bother buying into something without doing proper research prior to it. No research means no reasoning behind your investment. No reasoning means it's a gamble, and as we know from these forums and the huge gambling section, gambling will only make others money, not yourself.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259

You have only one option for now that is to invest into different coins over the exchangers which may pump real soon. You can check most traded coins in the threads asking for the list of trustable coins. However, if were you then I would go for monero, social coin, omisego and ripple for the future investment. I wold have invested equal portions of my $100 USD to each coins that I have mentioned here. Once they start pumping you will see what your $ 100 USD can do to you.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I have regretted selling so many of my altcoins for a rate that was below than the ICO price as well. They had been low for months but because I couldn't risk the money on the exchanges, I sold them at a low rate while now they've almost reached 5 times their original value. I lack patience which is needed when trading.

I would suggest you to invest it in ETH rather than an ICO. ETH was about $40 3-4 months back and now it's $330. With $100, you can buy atleast 0.3 ETH which would be a great investment.
ETH? Every single person now is buying ETH? will that raise its price? plus 100$ is good? or should I raise it?

I think you're extremely a newbie to this world. Please don't waste your money by investing in something which you really don't know well. Ethereum's all time high price was $400 and it's price is $340 right now. Yesterday, its price was only $300. So decide if you should buy ethereum carefully.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
I have regretted selling so many of my altcoins for a rate that was below than the ICO price as well. They had been low for months but because I couldn't risk the money on the exchanges, I sold them at a low rate while now they've almost reached 5 times their original value. I lack patience which is needed when trading.

I would suggest you to invest it in ETH rather than an ICO. ETH was about $40 3-4 months back and now it's $330. With $100, you can buy atleast 0.3 ETH which would be a great investment.
ETH? Every single person now is buying ETH? will that raise its price? plus 100$ is good? or should I raise it?

Well you should never invest more than what you can afford to lose, ask yourself what amount can you spare? What happens if you invest 1000 dollars in eth and the price comes back to $40 a coin? Are You willing to take that risk with a higher amount? You will do fine with $100, just remember high risk usually returns a higher reward and vice versa, also just because you were wrong a couple of times doesn't means you won't be wrong the next time. So think it out and remember invest wisely. Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

If you have $100 right now than just invest that in some promising ICO which is currently open for investment. You might get more than 10x return within a year if that project got successful. Look at Monaco for example, price has skyrocketed after few months of their launch.

Yes I have gone through similar dilemma and regrets before but I used to forget them saying that it was just another unlucky day for me. Stop thinking/regreting about things which you can't change now.
Sorry may you explain the "ICO" ? Can I get more than 10x return within a year!? You serious?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
If you have $100 right now than just invest that in some promising ICO which is currently open for investment. You might get more than 10x return within a year if that project got successful. Look at Monaco for example, price has skyrocketed after few months of their launch.

Yes I have gone through similar dilemma and regrets before but I used to forget them saying that it was just another unlucky day for me. Stop thinking/regreting about things which you can't change now.
I always have that feeling. Regret. I had 300$ 4 month ago, and I told myself.. "Dude BTC will never go higher than $2,000" When it reached $2,500 I told myself "Now it is on the peak".
Gambling scene: "I won't join this round it won't go higher than x2" *Yes I love bustabut* Then the round went higher than x200 Technically I was not right.
Every time before I sleep I just imagine, and I am sure of that.. If I had taken the right decisions I would have been rich..
So am I the only one fellas? I would be so happy to know that I am not the only one Cheesy
#Dontattackme #From100Bucksto10Grands

Hey Wait! I have like 100$ now.. What is the best way to do with it.. I will be like offline from internet for over a year.. I wanna get profit after I finish my last high school year. Suggest!
Pages:
Jump to: