Pages:
Author

Topic: Fetch.ai and Bitfinex announce trading competition and catalyst sale - page 10. (Read 3871 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How significant is this project?
The platform will provide speculators access to markets in thinly traded commodities, and to provide liquidity providers an income for providing liquidity.
Activity: 1

The Fetch.ai and Bitfinex trading competition is under way 🚀

Find out how you can be in with a chance of winning up to 40,000 FET 💸
https://support.bitfinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/900002185643-Fetch-it-FET-trading-Competition-Competition-Description

Shortly after the trading competition has ended, Bitfinex will hold its first Catalyst Sale. In total just 1 million FET tokens will be available for purchase, with successful contributors receiving an additional FET bonus of 50%. Learn more:
https://tokensales.bitfinex.com/token-sale/5f3a634febcd1c2523c0a198/Fetch

Its unfortunate to have heard of this project just a few minutes after the end of the tokens sale. i really wished for an early enough information but then its still ok. Can we know when next we can participate in the tokens sale if there is any other window. The coin seems to have enough prospect and will give better retunrs on investment.

And I have the same problem Smiley
brand new
Will the results of the project need to be tested, and if so, who will do it?
Will new hardware / products be required to facilitate project implementation, eg is new software needed?
brand new
Is the project well planned?
brand new
How significant is this project?
brand new
How can a project protect your funds on a decentralized Uni exchange? And why did you use Twitter to get in contact?
brand new
Accumulate as much as possible now - when the price explodes it will never come back
Do not forget that project leaders need creative breaks - this is up to 5% of their time. About 3-5% of the resources are spent on various minor breakdowns, diseases, and so on.
brand new
Is everything ok with the specified indicators? Are we going according to plan?
brand new
How do you deal with conflict situations? What will you do if employees have an argument and disrupt the project?
What was the most difficult for you?
brand new

Hello everybody! now there are any bonuses when buying tokens ?

I don't know for sure, but they conduct AMA often there you can win tokens!
brand new

how do I start earning passive income and what do I need to do *?

Ideas and investments, my friend!
brand new

Great project and great partners . I like that it brings real benefits to the community .
I really like it ...

I totally agree with you, there will be even more soon!
brand new
I think that soon the project's liquidity will be really huge !
at least I like it ...
You are completely right, our opinions agree, stay here to get the news.
What will be the consequences for the firm if the project does not move forward or does not achieve its goals?
brand new

I like the fact that I can buy tokens for me .
at least I'm sure that demand will only grow and I like it

You are definitely right, everything will only grow at this rate!

I really like how the project works and I am sure that I will be buying more tokens soon and I am sure that the demand will only grow further

I agree with you, since I have several tokens, I advise you to do it too!

How team is planning to increase token price?

I think it will depend on the increase or decrease in the prices of well-known tokens like BTC and ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: