Pages:
Author

Topic: Fetch.ai and Bitfinex announce trading competition and catalyst sale - page 6. (Read 3871 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The Fetcr platform has the Mettalex exchange, which has not yet been launched, but I really liked the functions in it.
Activity: 1
How are you going to improve yourself next year?
brand new
I think you need to speed up the launch
brand new

Ethereum (ETH)struggles to Hold $450 , But analysts still Expect $500+

It reached up to 1800$
brand new

So since rewards are a different dimension I can take out the rewards only at any time without a 21 day lock up?

It will still pass through a 21 day lock up period. That is the normal procedure.
brand new

I able to c the amount of both rewards and staked before withdrawal??

This will be visible
brand new
brand new
Here the contract is structured in such a way that principal and remuneration do not mix.
Mettalex will enable commodity markets to trade in tokenized forms and enable the buyback of FET.
brand new
Yes, MTLX week 3 distribution has been sent?

This maybe a silly question, however I'll ask anyhow. Will agents have a monetary value...meaning can they be bought, sold, traded or hired?

Think of Linux and the paid for services around that. Or wordpress and plugins
brand new
I able to c the amount of both rewards and staked before withdrawal??
So since rewards are a different dimension I can take out the rewards only at any time without a 21 day lock up?
brand new
Ethereum (ETH)struggles to Hold $450 , But analysts still Expect $500+
brand new

This maybe a silly question, however I'll ask anyhow. Will agents have a monetary value...meaning can they be bought, sold, traded or hired?

There is the AEA registry where components are being distributed free of charge. But yes you are right, there is no reason why someone couldn't create an app or agent and sell it for profit
brand new
Regarding Atomix are Security Trustees "notaries" or some type of real-world custodians?
brand new
In stage 1.5 would there be an incentive on using FET tokens as collateral against using stable coins?
brand new
brand new
They are looking for commodities traders & community members to participate in testing new product features and providing crucial feedback

You have already created 3 projects, but the exchange has not been launched yet, it would be nice to work on it faster.

Agreed
Pages:
Jump to: