Pages:
Author

Topic: Few coins earned in bounty - page 5. (Read 753 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
You earned few coins because maybe the project has a lot of participants and a lot of people share to a fix bounty pool. Wait and hope for the coin to pump in the future, sad to say but the coin is useless for now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
I have a few coins I earned from doing bounty campaigns last year and they're pretty much useless since its worth is only like less than a dollar. I don't wanna just dump it because I worked hard for it but I can't exactly sell/trade it either.

So my question is, is there anyway I can still make use of these coins?
To some extent they can still be useful, conjanitor is a project that wants to buy out crashed or failed projects... Only that they must be pow, more than 2years, and have less than $50000 total market volume. If you are able to contact the developer of such project you can send them to aggree with the coinjanitor. And you can win... Some coins... So i guess failed or worthless coins to some extent has a worth
i guess taht bounty campaigns are jot for earning they can just support is for a while but you will never make a fortune on them
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
I have a few coins I earned from doing bounty campaigns last year and they're pretty much useless since its worth is only like less than a dollar. I don't wanna just dump it because I worked hard for it but I can't exactly sell/trade it either.

thatbos true jot all bounty campaigns are good na dcan bring you millions so i think we llshould choose more attentively right now
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 28, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

To some extent they can still be useful, conjanitor is a project that wants to buy out crashed or failed projects... Only that they must be pow, more than 2years, and have less than $50000 total market volume. If you are able to contact the developer of such project you can send them to aggree with the coinjanitor. And you can win... Some coins... So i guess failed or worthless coins to some extent has a worth
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
I think that in the end the coins from the bounty you can use for sale are exchanged to get money, but if the gift you get is from a platform that has a store you can also use it to exchange it. To exchange it in the form of your money, it is enough to be USD or BTC and anti-exchange for an exchange service.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: