Pages:
Author

Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters. - page 19. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 246
June 27, 2018, 01:49:09 PM
How are you going to accept fiat payments? Have you thought about that?

PayPal??  just kidding. Fiat is hardly an option.

But they could pay us in bitcoin. Most of the bounty hunters are dumping their coins for bitcoin anyways.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
Your logic is good enough but it can not be done simply because it is against the ICO rule. Also organizations are raising fund to complete their project they give payments to all the team who works for them with their coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
June 27, 2018, 01:42:30 PM
Let us be absolutely honest your supposition is wrong because participants of bounty campaigns cannot drop prices of really strong and perspective companies because there are tremendous demand on such companies and prices grow despite of anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

I think it is a good opinion, but projects would not want to do this considering the facts that they are trying to raise money from ICOS for their project, so if they pay with fiats, it affects their income.

and funy enough, most projects do not pay to list in exchange, they still beg for votes.
Lets all bounty hunters wait, work and see what will be decided about this kind of scenario.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
Pages:
Jump to: