Pages:
Author

Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters. - page 12. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 27, 2018, 12:33:54 AM
This view is a bit funny. An ICO project comes out and issues its own Token, so they will definitely pay the bounty participant on that Token, not money because if they pay by cash will affect their capital. Paying with Token is not limited to money. If the potential ICOs are large, the number of Token will be very large, which is higher than the amount of cash they pay to the bounty participant.
But at times like this when bounty hunters dump their rewards right after they receive it, fiat rewards are ideal. Aside from they can't make the price drop below the ICO price, a big chance of price pump is expected especially if the project is really good. Don't worry about the team's capital because it is still just a small portion of the total ICO sales, commonly 2% only, not that big.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 10:52:18 PM
This view is a bit funny. An ICO project comes out and issues its own Token, so they will definitely pay the bounty participant on that Token, not money because if they pay by cash will affect their capital. Paying with Token is not limited to money. If the potential ICOs are large, the number of Token will be very large, which is higher than the amount of cash they pay to the bounty participant.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 10:31:48 PM
good option but in every whitepaper there's no such opportunity. all developers buy in tokens because it's much more cheaper for them. and strong project can't be dumped because of some hunters which want fast money
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 26, 2018, 10:27:09 PM
I've never known a company that pays bounty hunters with FIAT
but if payment is using BTC or ETH, you can find out in sub forum: services, there will be a signature campaign that will pay you with BTC
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 26, 2018, 10:22:27 PM
Totally impossible Smiley. If they don't want their token price will be affected by bounty hunters so I think the best way is that stop running bounty campaign is much better than paying bounty hunter in fiat Smiley. But how bounty hunter can affect that much to price of token while they only get small amount of token from bounty campaign only?? Don't blame for bounty hunter Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:22:20 PM
Although it would not be a bad idea for bounties to give fiat to avoid the dumpers, also the ICO developers have to be extremely confident in the development of their currency, since it would be a more expensive payment if the currency is not successful in the end, in the end money is money, so it makes no sense to give a reward or another, in the end, what matters is to receive it.
Activity: 45
July 26, 2018, 10:14:21 PM
It really is ideal in the event that we get fiat rewards and extra of token supply that they are advancing. Be that as it may, I figure some abundance seekers needed to get more stakes/ICO token and hodl for long haul.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 10:12:12 PM
I don't think it's possible Smiley. Although bounty hunters also make price of token dump but I think it's not important because number of token which spent for bounty campaign is very low only about 1 or 2% of total supply amount so I think it'll not affect too much to price of token after listing on exchange, there are so many other reasons affect to price of token more than bounty hunter Smiley)).
Activity: 546
simply getting the job done
July 26, 2018, 10:04:01 PM
I think it's impossible, because they have their ico coins why they pay with fiat, it's the same they do not use coins and we can not make their coins have no sale value if they pay bounty with fiat. there are some projects that pay not to use their ico coins but with eth or btc, all depend on the concept of the developer.
Activity: 504
July 26, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

Because perhaps they don't have that money? Let's remember that the reason they held an ICO is to collect a lot of money to start funding their project and also  it is a smart for them not to waste  their own money in case it fails. I like the idea but the ICO should have a generous investor right from the start to make it possible.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

Well, when the team give you the token, its nothing, those token is just what they can generated out of thin air.
When you need fiat, that mean cold hard cash, the money that they have to work hard to earn. What do you think they will give you?
Also, dumper is not as bad as it look. Those sell create volume for the coin.
Activity: 62
July 26, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

Hello all members!

Well, we don't really want FIAT in our crypto world, but BTC we do - so the point is that rewarding Bounty hunters with BTC or ETH instead of their own tokens would be more appropriate.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
i feel paying in etherum is worth considering for bounty hunters  etherum  and neo are worthy coins to consider to pay for bounty hunters
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 07:32:24 PM
Sincerely, this is a very good and positive opinion, but you know what, i do not think it can happen. Everyone in this space is after coins. The only viable means of payment that i know us very much possible is in ethereum or btc, but eth is more likely.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

Hello all members!
This is not feasible, paying with tokens is a problem for some team fiat will be when jesus come back second time before it will be paid to participants.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
It would be better even if you paid with ETH instead of tokens. Fiat would be great! But if you advertise a project, then you believe in it, so you get the project tokens!
Activity: 56
July 26, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

Hello all members!
Good idea, but I do not think that the investor will agree with this. It seems to me that the investor does not want to give up the doken to the last when paying out, dragging the deadlines to the last. And money that tembolee, will not want
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 04:43:35 PM
Fiat is not ever going to be possible, how do you pay with fiat? transfer to all the bounty hunter account numbers? it's not possible and achievable, you should have said to pay in eth or in btc, it will be understandable.
Activity: 308
July 26, 2018, 04:39:06 PM
Of course, after paying bounty hunters, they immediately sell all the coins, which causes a sharp drop. The company does not make sense to spend money on fiat to pay, because they, very often, do not care how much their coin costs about six months.
Activity: 728
July 26, 2018, 04:36:21 PM
Nobody will pay in fiat. There are some campaigns that are paying in bitcoin or ethereum, but not as much as i want. I cant even imagine how campaigns can prosess fiat payments for bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: