Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 102. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
this is very exciting  Cheesy

Indeed!

So is everyone happy with the future direction of Fibre?

You guys move so fast and reliever early, I love it. I know when you guys set a deadline to expect a ninja launch atleast a week early. The tor wallet is amazing and also being a tor daemon, it's brilliant. Hands down the best crypto wallet ( Looks & funtionality ) to date. I love reading this thread it's like Christmas morning everyday! Keep up the good work devs and look forward to a bright future (I'm just lucky to be along for the ride )

You will all be part of something big , enjoy the ride
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
>> Important Info <<

If anyone has any Fibre or any other coin in Mintpal / Moolah or whatever they are called.. WITHDRAW them immediately!!
Moolah are closing their doors...

http://blog.moolah.io/

Da fuq???! So they go in and take over one of the better exchanges just to shut doors on it so fucken fast?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Indeed!

You guys move so fast and reliever early, I love it. I know when you guys set a deadline to expect a ninja launch atleast a week early. The tor wallet is amazing and also being a tor daemon, it's brilliant. Hands down the best crypto wallet ( Looks & funtionality ) to date. I love reading this thread it's like Christmas morning everyday! Keep up the good work devs and look forward to a bright future (I'm just lucky to be along for the ride )

Thanks! We have not even got started yet...............
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Indeed!

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
>> Important Info <<

If anyone has any Fibre or any other coin in Mintpal / Moolah or whatever they are called.. WITHDRAW them immediately!!
Moolah are closing their doors...

http://blog.moolah.io/

Absolutely! I can't remember the last time an alt has done such a good job communicating the vision for the future, and then beating their own deadlines!
I also like the decision to not release the details of rev 4 yet. People are starting to notice what's going on in the fibre camp, which inevitably means copy cats.  
Keep up the excellent work guys!

Indeed!

Thanks! We have a lot of work ahead of us
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Absolutely! I can't remember the last time an alt has done such a good job communicating the vision for the future, and then beating their own deadlines!
I also like the decision to not release the details of rev 4 yet. People are starting to notice what's going on in the fibre camp, which inevitably means copy cats.  
Keep up the excellent work guys!

Indeed!

legendary
Quick reminder to everyone to get onto reddit and subscribe to the Fibre reddit to get a more structural newsfeed!
http://www.reddit.com/r/FibreCoin/

Please comment too in http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/

Indeed!

Activity: 240
Evening all.
As you can see on the latest roadmap, integrating FibreLock into the BitCoin wallet is next on the release path. As i stated before in a previous update this could be done in a couple of different ways, either approach the Bitcoin developers and get them to release the feature in their wallet, or we (Fibre team) maintain a Bitcoin repository that includes FibreLock, and supply the Binaries to the public. The latter is the most likely scenario to happen in the short term until we have a larger user acceptance.

In the very near future i will be fully integrating FibreLock into the latest Bitcoin wallet as per the roadmap, but also as some users have requested via PM, i will also be doing the same for the latest LiteCoin wallet!

Im sure you've already noticed, we dont sit still for very long here at Fibre HQ Smiley

^^ This moment will go down in Alt Coin history!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Evening all.
As you can see on the latest roadmap, integrating FibreLock into the BitCoin wallet is next on the release path. As i stated before in a previous update this could be done in a couple of different ways, either approach the Bitcoin developers and get them to release the feature in their wallet, or we (Fibre team) maintain a Bitcoin repository that includes FibreLock, and supply the Binaries to the public. The latter is the most likely scenario to happen in the short term until we have a larger user acceptance.

In the very near future i will be fully integrating FibreLock into the latest Bitcoin wallet as per the roadmap, but also as some users have requested via PM, i will also be doing the same for the latest LiteCoin wallet!

Im sure you've already noticed, we dont sit still for very long here at Fibre HQ Smiley

if Bitcoin devs integrate FiberLock on next release this would bring huge audience and heat to Fibre, thats what we want right.. go for it all, all coins that integrate FibreLock should also promote Fibre on their about or somehow. Great work bobby
Activity: 136
Evening all.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

We have decided to hold back the Revision 4 Roadmap, as we do not want anyone to steal our ideas. We will release the Revision 4 Road Map when Revision 3 has a certain release date.

In the mean time we are releasing our Core Development Road Map, which will be delivered alongside the Revision 3. The main focus of the core development is to increase adoption and our exposure.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Guys,

Please see the below Road Map that outline the next stage of development. Revision 2 brought a fully anonymous solution to Fibre, Revision 3 is all about accessibility and Revision 4 will be targeting adoption.

The Core Development Road Map will be delivered alongside the Revision 3 Road Map !

We told you we are speeding up Cheesy

Nothing can stop Fibre Smiley

Thank You all for support
If everything stated here actually is accomplished, this coin will be the next Litecoin. Probably the next Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 323
Quick reminder to everyone to get onto reddit and subscribe to the Fibre reddit to get a more structural newsfeed!
http://www.reddit.com/r/FibreCoin/
legendary

Hi All,

We have decided to hold back the Revision 4 Roadmap, as we do not want anyone to steal our ideas. We will release the Revision 4 Road Map when Revision 3 has a certain release date.

In the mean time we are releasing our Core Development Road Map, which will be delivered alongside the Revision 3. The main focus of the core development is to increase adoption and our exposure.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Guys,

Please see the below Road Map that outline the next stage of development. Revision 2 brought a fully anonymous solution to Fibre, Revision 3 is all about accessibility and Revision 4 will be targeting adoption.

The Core Development Road Map will be delivered alongside the Revision 3 Road Map !

We told you we are speeding up Cheesy

Nothing can stop Fibre Smiley

Thank You all for support
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Nice update and well thought out strategy.

Market looking better every day as well with slow and steady growth from #82 to #79 in two days.

http://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

Hi All,

Now it will get interesting ^^

Join us in this awesome adventure to the bright future !!!

Great stuff!

Lets spread the word around:
https://twitter.com/ChristBKK/status/522101791127658496

Cheers,
Chris
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Wow guys, Fantastic update. I cant wait to visit your ATM in London Smiley best of luck
Activity: 323
Wow nice! Looks like we are going to have a lot of fun the coming weeks. Smiley
Jump to: