Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 103. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

We have decided to hold back the Revision 4 Roadmap, as we do not want anyone to steal our ideas. We will release the Revision 4 Road Map when Revision 3 has a certain release date.

In the mean time we are releasing our Core Development Road Map, which will be delivered alongside the Revision 3. The main focus of the core development is to increase adoption and our exposure.

Now it will get interesting ^^

Join us in this awesome adventure to the bright future !!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

We have decided to hold back the Revision 4 Roadmap, as we do not want anyone to steal our ideas. We will release the Revision 4 Road Map when Revision 3 has a certain release date.

In the mean time we are releasing our Core Development Road Map, which will be delivered alongside the Revision 3. The main focus of the core development is to increase adoption and our exposure.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
would anyone here be interested in trading a small amount of FIBRE for Unobtanium?

If it allows you to get into Fibre, sure thing. How much we talking about? Message me.
Activity: 240
would anyone here be interested in trading a small amount of FIBRE for Unobtanium?
legendary
loving the fibre. how many do we need for a masternode or whatever?

It will be decantralized network where anyone can be a Fibre Node or Fibre Cloud Node

Minimum requirements to be a node will be revealed later along with work progress

New roadmap is coming today !
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
loving the fibre. how many do we need for a masternode or whatever?
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Good day for Fibre?

https://twitter.com/ChristBKK/status/522051143984115712

Keep on going Fibre Team - you are awesome!

legendary
Activity: 1386
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 409 FIBRE.

Cheers!

Great!

Guys please point your hash at our pool, Once we have more miners we will be able to mine more profitable coins. It is only my personal opinion, but I feel that Fibre is one of very few promising coins that is still undervalued. So If you use a Mine and Hold strategy, the Fibre multiple would definitely be worth trying for a couple of weeks.

Fibre Multipool

Active Algos: - x11 , scrypt and sha256

http://fibre.xpool.ca

really nice

im in
hope we see one day a marketcap of 1 million dollar.  Smiley

Cheers!

Great!

Guys please point your hash at our pool, Once we have more miners we will be able to mine more profitable coins. It is only my personal opinion, but I feel that Fibre is one of very few promising coins that is still undervalued. So If you use a Mine and Hold strategy, the Fibre multiple would definitely be worth trying for a couple of weeks.

Fibre Multipool

Active Algos: - x11 , scrypt and sha256

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Cheers!
Fibre Knight
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

I forgot one of our most trusted community members when I announced the Fibre Board members. It is with great pleasure that I welcome Jonesy to the Board.

Regards
Chris

Hope to have more members like you on the FibreBoard Jonesy !

9 places left, requirement is lowered to 4000 Fibre

^^+1
legendary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

I forgot one of our most trusted community members when I announced the Fibre Board members. It is with great pleasure that I welcome Jonesy to the Board.

Regards
Chris

Hope to have more members like you on the FibreBoard Jonesy !

9 places left, requirement is lowered to 4000 Fibre
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

Regards
Chris
If anyone from community has some trusted friends speaking chinese please tell them to contact me Smiley

hmmm interesting.... china is a very big market!

Indeed! Will will be actioning our plan to capture the Chinese market soon.

Regards
Killa
If anyone from community has some trusted friends speaking chinese please tell them to contact me Smiley

hmmm interesting.... china is a very big market!
legendary
This is a great coin! Can't wait to get started with it. Lots of potential, lots of things to do, lots of hard work to get there as well i can imagine!

Thanks for your kind words! It makes all the hard work worth it when I here these types of comments.

Regards
Killa
legendary
Hello gentlemen. Is today multipool doing payment fiber? If so, why my address has not received any coins? I kicked a very short time because I was more profitable to dig givecoin. which most of the exchange dedicating to support fiber. sorry for the language

https://twitter.com/_xpool_/status/521132881134243841

Hi crackfoo

Thanks for the update. Look forward to the payout tomorrow Smiley

Krushang

Looking to be a ~400 FIBRE payout tomorrow.

Keep up the mining support!

Cheers!

Good work !

Keep the hashes coming guys ! You all want to see price increase for Your mined Fibre

Look in the future and not only at daily profit

Fibre Multipool

Active Algos - x11 , scrypt and sha256

legendary
This is a great coin! Can't wait to get started with it. Lots of potential, lots of things to do, lots of hard work to get there as well i can imagine!

Welcome, yes lots of hard work to do! We can handle that Smiley we are receiving more and more support each day

Thank You all
Jump to: