Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 108. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Just an exemple of what to add to the fibrecoin.conf to enable tor + proxy in windows ? Smiley

Check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9020397

The file should be fibre.conf

You can add fibredark=1 to it or just switch in network tab

Firefox network settings to connect through the wallet http://s29.postimg.org/fgeejw67r/network.jpg
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Just an exemple of what to add to the fibrecoin.conf to enable tor + proxy in windows ? Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Set your device to use the below socks proxy.

:9076

I will finally be getting that Wiki setup today. So you can add some instructions to there.

Regards
Killa
How to use Fibre Gateway ? In wich port does the Wallet run the proxy ?
If I had the info I could test and do a tuto ... I don't see any tuto about that, right ?
legendary
Activity: 1386
wow great work,

i prefer also ninja launch
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Excellent work devs! The price is going to rise tenfold!
legendary
Welcome Agamnon!

Great day for this coin! Very very promising future!

Props to the devs here... possibly the best in CRYPTO!

We want to evolve to the highest level and bring a lot of positive experience to the crypto world

Massive exposure and adoptance is sure thing with Fibre Team

We are getting more and more support every day from very well know people !

Not bad for 8 weeks old coin  Wink

To the bright future Smiley

More surprises are coming soon Smiley  
legendary
Activity: 952
legendary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Guys,

Revision 2 has been ninja launched 8 Days early.

We have been beating all of our targets regarding development and our community know that we are the real deal. The technical development is only 60% of what it takes to make a great Crypto Currency. I feel that the marketing has been lacking due to us concentrating on development.

Good News,

We have a marketing expert joining the team to help with implementing marketing strategy's and to provide ideas. He is one of the smartest guys I have met in Crypto and has some amazing ideas. He has also worked on many other crypto currency projects. Please join me in welcoming Agamnon to the Fibre Team.

I asked him to write a brief overview of his skills.........................................

A little about myself.  I graduated from Notre Dame's business school.  After working as a financial analyst I transitioned into marketing, PR and then ultimately business consulting.  I've been involved in and fascinated by cryptocurrency since 2010.  I've advised a myriad of cryptocurrency teams on their PR strategy, including the notable Dogecoin and Darkcoin.  I'm impressed by the things I've seen and heard going on in Fibre and am excited to contribute however I can.

P.s I'm not finished yet, I told you today was going to be a good one! Smiley

You guys are used to deliver before the time, keep rocking! Amazing stuff once again....

Thank You all for support , i hope people will learn to treat crypto in a good way with us
legendary
Hello gentlemen. Fibre-Qt_WIN_V3.2.0.0.zip wallet is infected?

http://zapodaj.net/6248a2f21f563.png.html

Version 3.2.0.0 Ummmm where did you find that wallet as the Official Website has 2 different wallets and 3.2 isn't one of them...

This is the latest official version of Fibre Revision 2 wallets. Links are fine , please download it with Firefox or IE. Chrome went retarded again.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Welcome Agamnon!

Great day for this coin! Very very promising future!

Props to the devs here... possibly the best in CRYPTO!
legendary
Activity: 1554

Version 3.2.0.0 Ummmm where did you find that wallet as the Official Website has 2 different wallets and 3.2 isn't one of them...
legendary
Activity: 952

legendary
Activity: 1554
I'm a bit late but the coin & promise of it looks great !
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
You guys have really outdone yourselves, the info graphics are so amazingly good. I love how the Fibre team keeps everything top notch professional and 10 steps above expectations and 8 days early? I bet those who sold their coins early are going to be feeling really dumb right about now!

Welcome Agamnon I'm sure you will find a home with the best crypto crew. Can't wait too see that's in store for the future of Fibre
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Welcome Agamnon! Sounds like the Fibre team is firing on all cylinders. We're going good places. 

Excellent work!!!

Welcome aboard Agamnon!!!
Jump to: