Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 170. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
hey dev whats next for your coin? any projects and if so any rough ETA's?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
I have not received my free Fibre. Could anyone of you please tell me why?

Hey i was doing mine list up to 2 am , i managed to do 400 transactions

I still have 100+ more to do , Krush is doing other 500

It will be all sorted today , we are doing it manually as we want to avoid any strange scrypt things that could happen

on my list are email addys starting a to k , Krush is doing k to z
legendary
Activity: 1120
I have not received my free Fibre. Could anyone of you please tell me why?
legendary
It's odd that my status says I entered four times, when I did not, unless they are counting all the actions to get confirmation. Also, I honestly don't remember providing my wallet addy, but had I not, would that have allowed confirmation? If there are some not getting coins, will we get notification or will we just not get coins? Will there be an accounting of the distribution of coins or do we just have faith things are being handle through the responses of a few folks? Not sure we are going to see 1000 responses here on the site lol.

Facebook liking was like one entry , tweet another , address addy another , following another so if You did all 4 entries You got 10.92 Fibre

Send me Your address through PM and will check it For You

When the time lets i will make a list of all transactions

For now i have 100+ still more to do
legendary
maybe just 8-11 Fibre per person,, and total giveaways 10k,,,
only 1000 lucky people to get it
I hope they don't do it like that.

They did and I see no problem with it.

Received on this end...much appreciated!
I would've preferred a lottery but this works fine too.

Exact amount of Fibre was set for each entry , 10000 / number of real entries gave these calculations :

1 share - 2.73

2 shares - 5.46

3 shares - 8.19

4 shares - 10.92

legendary
So I registered two email addresses under the same Ip address, mine and my brothers. Would that disqualify both of us? I don't care about his but I want mine Damn it lol!

send me PM with Your address
legendary
Yes massive amounts of fraud entries was eliminated, more than 1000 lol and we still had about 3700 to do lol Smiley

" Hes limited knowledge of Crypto let him down!! As he used the same wallet address. Smiley

Could be female, tis possible.
legendary

Heh yes me and Krush had about 500+ single transactions to do each Smiley

We didn`t want to use any scrypt for that, safety first Smiley

I will be doing my rest when i come back to home later, will let You all know , I have about 100+ more to do
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's odd that my status says I entered four times, when I did not, unless they are counting all the actions to get confirmation. Also, I honestly don't remember providing my wallet addy, but had I not, would that have allowed confirmation? If there are some not getting coins, will we get notification or will we just not get coins? Will there be an accounting of the distribution of coins or do we just have faith things are being handle through the responses of a few folks? Not sure we are going to see 1000 responses here on the site lol.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.

I would've preferred a lottery but this works fine too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
So I registered two email addresses under the same Ip address, mine and my brothers. Would that disqualify both of us? I don't care about his but I want mine Damn it lol!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Received my coins from the giveaway. Thanks guys.

+1

Just sending the feedback.

Tks
Activity: 10
Activity: 56

" Hes limited knowledge of Crypto let him down!! As he used the same wallet address. Smiley

Could be female, tis possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Ok guys i just made about 400 transactions as of now Smiley

Have to go sleep , will send the rest tomorrow

Wow that means nearly 1000 people signed up! Congratz on that Fiber, those people will feel like they want more.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FIBRE.  Wink

>>UPDATE<<

Yes the giveaway was a real success and the social element was a master stroke!! Just check the twitter and facebook!! We have built a large social following in a very short period of time.

It has been very time consuming due to the high volume of fraudulent entries. I located over 2000 entries from cross referencing the IP, Email, Names of Social network pages. Some of the scammers put a lot of effort into this one. I take my hat off too you lol!! One very clever person created around 200 entries with completely different IP's, Email addresses, the names used, everything looked super legit. Hes limited knowledge of Crypto let him down!! As he used the same wallet address. Smiley

I created a script that would automate the distribution process, but in the end it was not bullet proof as there had not been enough testing. So Krushang and Mxxxxxx are sending them out manually 500+ payments each. So just bare with us..................Everyone will get their coins!!

Thanks for everyones support!!

People are finally starting to believe what i have been saying for 3+ weeks!!

Regards
Killa

Hi Everyone,

I will be sending the rest of the giveaway coins tomorrow as its 1am here and i've got to get up early,

Krushang
legendary
It should be noted that this isn't the first altcoin OS.  XC did it a while ago.

It's still cool and I am looking forward to it but accuracy for accuracies sake is a pretty cool thing...

Yeah Keycoin has KeyOS thats already been released like a week or two ago.

Yes there are few coin OSes out there Smiley
legendary

i hear rumours of this being in the super net are they tru ??

Who is telling these things ? Smiley
legendary
how do i take part in the giveaway

You could apply through official site up to 09.09.2014 23:59 BST

It was open for very long time Wink visit us more often
Jump to: