Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 169. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
whats the ETA on blockcypher??

Hi,

Once the funding it complete by the commmunity for the Blockcypher, it will take 24-48 hours for blockcypher to be implemented.

Krushang
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
whats the ETA on blockcypher??
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Big Thank You all

We won`t disappoint You and yes we will make a difference !

Like if I donate from my wallet, where to I provide my social handle?

If anyone is willing to donate for BlockCypher fund here are the official addresses :

Please send btc donations to the address below. Please include your BitcoinTalk name or social network handle, as we will be creating a thanks page for donations soon!

1KckoFSB1gAed8HuXEQygbRHCoJFjvzwSB

Please send Fibre donations to the address below.

F8htgcNftaCU2aSJYUrPzNDdtzpK1Ap3Jg

OK, just donated a 100f

Thank and keep up the great work!!!

-f
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

If anyone is willing to donate for BlockCypher fund here are the official addresses :

Please send btc donations to the address below. Please include your BitcoinTalk name or social network handle, as we will be creating a thanks page for donations soon!

OK, just donated a 100f

Thank and keep up the great work!!!

-f
legendary

Hi

We have just been added to Bter coin voting list. https://bter.com/voting

Please vote for Fibre to be added to Bter

Thanks

Krushang
Activity: 56
Dear people who are reading this,

i have personally been with a different coin for a very very long time, but now i am with Fibre and i am happy i am.
What i know from my past is that whenever a coin needs funding, you have to do it as early as possible, as people will get attached to their coins and the value

if you believe in thia coin you believe that the price will rise, but it will only rise if it is funded in developments. Right now the team needs thousands of dollars of funding to get to the last roadmap stages. These thousands of dollars are based on something.

So what i as a community member would like to ask you, is to donate some of your coins of some of your btc to these addresses
As i quote a team member, please to be sure check to addresses for yourself in the comments. Never trust addresses a community member puts up
"Please send btc donations to the address below. Please include your BitcoinTalk name or social network handle, as we will be creating a thanks page for donations soon!

F8htgcNftaCU2aSJYUrPzNDdtzpK1Ap3Jg"

I personally will be sending 77 fibre, that would be about 15 dollar or so. They only need about 300 people to get this done, and the more the less needs to be given.

It is your own choice but remember

a coins price will not rise well funded if a coin is not being developt, so be wise and just donate a little bit

Cheers, a community member

Hi Bierworst

Thanks for your support, we seriously appreciate it.

Anyone have any questions regarding the donation please join us at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang

legendary
Thank You Bierworst

We appreciate Your help and it won`t be forgotten Smiley

i have personally been with a different coin for a very very long time, but now i am with Fibre and i am happy i am.
What i know from my past is that whenever a coin needs funding, you have to do it as early as possible, as people will get attached to their coins and the value

if you believe in thia coin you believe that the price will rise, but it will only rise if it is funded in developments. Right now the team needs thousands of dollars of funding to get to the last roadmap stages. These thousands of dollars are based on something.

So what i as a community member would like to ask you, is to donate some of your coins of some of your btc to these addresses
As i quote a team member, please to be sure check to addresses for yourself in the comments. Never trust addresses a community member puts up
"Please send btc donations to the address below. Please include your BitcoinTalk name or social network handle, as we will be creating a thanks page for donations soon!

I personally will be sending 77 fibre, that would be about 15 dollar or so. They only need about 300 people to get this done, and the more the less needs to be given.

a coins price will not rise well funded if a coin is not being developt, so be wise and just donate a little bit

Hi Bierworst

Thanks for your support, we seriously appreciate it.

Anyone have any questions regarding the donation please join us at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang
Activity: 140

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
  I thought you guys were gonna get some sleep!
Well, going through everything this morning I found a 10.92 FIBRE deposit made to my wallet.
Thanks very much, Dev Team!

You are welcome...............

All I ask is that you stick around and find out a little more about Fibre!! We also love a bit of social interaction!!  Wink
Activity: 168
  I thought you guys were gonna get some sleep!
Well, going through everything this morning I found a 10.92 FIBRE deposit made to my wallet.
Thanks very much, Dev Team!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It's odd that my status says I entered four times, when I did not, unless they are counting all the actions to get confirmation. Also, I honestly don't remember providing my wallet addy, but had I not, would that have allowed confirmation? If there are some not getting coins, will we get notification or will we just not get coins? Will there be an accounting of the distribution of coins or do we just have faith things are being handle through the responses of a few folks? Not sure we are going to see 1000 responses here on the site lol.

Lol

A) We are giving the coins away for Free!!

b) Check the wallet addresses were the coins are being distributed from.

c) Everyone here knows that we are legit and have nothing to hide. I'm happy for someone trusted in the community to cross reference the payments vs entries.

Unfortunately there were some entrants that did not provide their correct details e.g wallet address.

We do not have the time to chase these people!! They will not receive their coins.

Regards
Killa
I am glad I've discovered that one before the masses did. I've been silent for the last few days because I was accumulating but now we are ready to go.

Hi

Welcome aboard!!

Anything questions please join us on http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang
legendary
I am glad I've discovered that one before the masses did. I've been silent for the last few days because I was accumulating but now we are ready to go.

Welcome aboard !

Yes You will be very pleased with our development as it is just a start

Just watch the action

Thank You for support !
Activity: 45
I have not received my free Fibre. Could anyone of you please tell me why?

Hey i was doing mine list up to 2 am , i managed to do 400 transactions

I still have 100+ more to do , Krush is doing other 500

It will be all sorted today , we are doing it manually as we want to avoid any strange scrypt things that could happen

on my list are email addys starting a to k , Krush is doing k to z
Thanks for the info. I will wait another day. The fact that you guys kept your promise is speaking for itself Smiley Keep up the good work.

Thank You for support

We want to sort it as soon as we can , it will come today for sure

Yes, I just have a couple of meetings this morning, once I am done, I will send all the rest of the Fibre giveaway coins.

Krushang
legendary

It will be all sorted today , we are doing it manually as we want to avoid any strange scrypt things that could happen

Thanks for the info. I will wait another day. The fact that you guys kept your promise is speaking for itself Smiley Keep up the good work.

Thank You for support

We want to sort it as soon as we can , it will come today for sure

I will start releasing the rest from my list when i will have access to my wallet in home so in about 6 hours
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Jump to: