Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 178. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Fibre 220k on c-cex but without volume of course. Fun to see that price. Future forecast?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Fibre took off space bound on c-cex  Shocked
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Some people bought FIBRE at 10 sats on c-cex Cheesy Can you imagine the profit here?

Long ago I got burnt doing just that and to this day I regreate it... I lost myself thousands of dollars just because I could not eat the mining costs... I did not cash em all out but still..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Some people bought FIBRE at 10 sats on c-cex Cheesy Can you imagine the profit here?

Wow haha, low orders like that is smart if you are patient.
legendary
Activity: 1120
The inevitable dump approaches.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe a small correction, but it has not doubled or tripled in value very quickly yet, that's not really a "pump".... I see accumulation here
Activity: 420
The inevitable dump approaches.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Great night for FIBRE, my account value saw a little boost  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2310
Hi, I would be grateful if you could add me to the beta testers list. I am trying to take on role as independent person veryfying dev's promises for various coins and would gladly cooperate with you. Did this for Voot and few other coins.

Yes of course , You are in

FibreOS testers list as of now :

1.Nightz
2.BrewCrew (BrewCrewFan)
3.lolz (TheMilkman)
4.th00ber
5.brookefinancial
6.meccaflare0
7.Krushang
8.Mxxxxxx
9.whale123

Remember when the time is right and You get Your pms - You are not allowed to show publicly any links

Only Killa is allowed to put announcments , links etc.. publicly

You are allowed only to post Your feedback and opinions with some screenshots.

If You break the rules You will be out of future tests
Hi, I would be grateful if you could add me to the beta testers list. I am trying to take on role as independent person veryfying dev's promises for various coins and would gladly cooperate with you. Did this for Voot and few other coins.
legendary
hope everything runs smoothly so we can see a nice rise otherwise a nasty dump

Before anything is released it is tested , retested , private tested, public tested

Stage 1 and 2 went smooth because of it Wink

FibreOS will follow this pattern

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
hope everything runs smoothly so we can see a nice rise otherwise a nasty dump
legendary
Hey , You were added to FibreOS testers list Wink

It will be interesting week

Well yeah it does looks like the price is breaking out over 37K sat!

Well yeah it does looks like the price is breaking out over 37K sat!

Activity: 789
Merit: 501
If you have some BTC ready to invest ... it's still the time to buy FIBRE !
I have a good feeling about this coin, and I'm pretty sure that investors are preparing something.
Volume and price slowly rising Smiley

Typical pump schema when investor go all-in :

(BTC exemple : http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/bitstampUSD#rg730ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv)
(DOGE exemple : http://dogepay.com/graph_alltime_usd.php)
(It works with a lot of coins ... Tongue)

And we are still in the awereness phase Smiley

I have some $$ in coming to buy more, FIBRE has all the prerequisites to be the next big thing in the next days/weeks Smiley
No one can be sure at 100% ... but it seems to be on the good trend
legendary
it's been interesting from the start will admit you have shocked me plenty in that time as well as other's imo

i can see great things because i believe in Fibre and you have alot that other's don't   Wink

It is just a start , after FibreOS will be released there will be more believers

We have shown You only roadmap so far Wink

Hey we are giving You examples for now about what can be done with BlockCypher and what we are capable of to do without any problems

You haven`t see many surprises yet Wink

Check the bolded line Wink

Remember also about HTML5 wallet Wink

"As some of you may be aware, the final stage on our roadmap is to implement Block Cypher. Block Cypher will take the Fibre Block Chain and move it a secure, scalable and resiliant infrastructure in the cloud. This will allow us to develop some very innovation applications. Multi Sig, Multi Wallets, Lite wallets, Web based wallets, Mobile Wallets, Facebook Wallets are all made possible with BlockCypher. Fibre is run like an enterprise IT department, so why not have an enterprise grade infrastructure supporting fibre.

I promise you that block cypher will allow Fibre to have some of the most innovative features in any of the Alt Coins. Which leads on to our next announcement..."

it's been interesting from the start will admit you have shocked me plenty in that time as well as other's imo

i can see great things because i believe in Fibre and you have alot that other's don't   Wink
legendary
Was speaking with Killa , after public test commence You will be able to post screenshots also Wink

1.Nightz
2.BrewCrew (BrewCrewFan)
3.lolz (TheMilkman)
4.th00ber
5.brookefinancial
6.meccaflare0
7.Krushang
8.Mxxxxxx

Remember when the time is right and You get Your pms - You are not allowed to show publicly any links, screens etc.

Only Killa is allowed to put announcments , screens , links etc.. publicly

You are allowed only to post Your feedback and opinions.

Grin woop woop that's the ambulance for me "heart attack from too much excitement"  Grin
lol im a  Cheesy guy

It will be interesting week  Cool
Was speaking with Killa , after public test commence You will be able to post screenshots also Wink

1.Nightz
2.BrewCrew (BrewCrewFan)
3.lolz (TheMilkman)
4.th00ber
5.brookefinancial
6.meccaflare0
7.Krushang
8.Mxxxxxx

Remember when the time is right and You get Your pms - You are not allowed to show publicly any links, screens etc.

Only Killa is allowed to put announcments , screens , links etc.. publicly

You are allowed only to post Your feedback and opinions.

Grin woop woop that's the ambulance for me "heart attack from too much excitement"  Grin
lol im a  Cheesy guy
I am getting some pms about why we can`t fund everything by ourselves, here is why (we aren`t poor LOL Smiley)

There are rules which also we as FibreTeam have to obey - read below , we are donating to Coingateway and BlockCypher funds also

We have published the Premine addresses as promised. Including the public ledger as promised.

We have covered expenses out of our own pockets post lauch.

I myself have invested over 350 hours of my time working on getting Fibre off the ground. With no ICO or IPO we have invested our own money.

I have made it clear that NO member of the team will receive any payment from the Premine, They have to mine or buy them like everyone else including me.

We have the skills in-house to implement every feature in our Road map and we are doing this free!! We have received no FIBRE no FIAT Nothing!!

I have gone through CryptoAsians verification to give investors confidence (Those that believe in PoD). I have provided him with my everything required and more, which i will not discuss.

why should you the coin is for all people big or small i feel we all have an obligation to help as YOU the Fibre team are doing with us  Grin
Jump to: