Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 179. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Is anyone going to donate to the coingateway fund? All it takes is very small amounts from many, but it seems like everyone is waiting for a few to do it all.

I'll give my giveaway coin and equivalent of 25$ in BTC generated with my rig Smiley

If you want to rocket to take off ... we have to full the tank before Tongue

Thank You th00ber Smiley
legendary
I am getting some pms about why we can`t fund everything by ourselves, here is why (we aren`t poor LOL Smiley)

There are rules which also we as FibreTeam have to obey - read below , we are donating to Coingateway and BlockCypher funds also

We have published the Premine addresses as promised. Including the public ledger as promised.

We have covered expenses out of our own pockets post lauch.

I myself have invested over 350 hours of my time working on getting Fibre off the ground. With no ICO or IPO we have invested our own money.

I have made it clear that NO member of the team will receive any payment from the Premine, They have to mine or buy them like everyone else including me.

We have the skills in-house to implement every feature in our Road map and we are doing this free!! We have received no FIBRE no FIAT Nothing!!

I have gone through CryptoAsians verification to give investors confidence (Those that believe in PoD). I have provided him with my everything required and more, which i will not discuss.

Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Is anyone going to donate to the coingateway fund? All it takes is very small amounts from many, but it seems like everyone is waiting for a few to do it all.

I'll give my giveaway coin and equivalent of 25$ in BTC generated with my rig Smiley

If you want to rocket to take off ... we have to full the tank before Tongue
legendary
Was speaking with Killa , after public test commence You will be able to post screenshots also Wink

FibreOS testers list as of now :

1.Nightz
2.BrewCrew (BrewCrewFan)
3.lolz (TheMilkman)
4.th00ber
5.brookefinancial
6.meccaflare0
7.Krushang
8.Mxxxxxx

Remember when the time is right and You get Your pms - You are not allowed to show publicly any links, screens etc.

Only Killa is allowed to put announcments , screens , links etc.. publicly

You are allowed only to post Your feedback and opinions.

If You break the rules You will be out of future tests
legendary
Will this coin trade soon on other exchanges?

We have contacted more exchanges like Mintpal , Cryptsy... and awaiting their replies

I think the volume on Bittrex will speak to them soon
Without a doubt. Bittrex is the top exchange that others follow

Yes Bittrex is great exchange

When i see other exchanges tweets like pay us 3 BTC and we will *consider* You to be added lol i am starting to consider stopping contacting them again

But i know many people want to see Fibre there and i tweet them almost every day

LOL, I think Moolah reconsidered their position there on that pol. More exchanges, more buy and sell, arb, distribution of coin, etc. Win all around. Need Cry as well.

Oh, yeah BTC-e (kidding)

Yes i know the rules of this world. All will come we are only 3 weeks old coin Wink

I am attacking moolah`s blog also Smiley
legendary
legendary
Interesting concept with the operating system. Is it linux-based?

Hey , You are on testers list so You will see FibreOS first Wink

All info will be revealed after public tests will commence
legendary
just an ideea.cancel de socialgiveaway and use those coins to pay the fee.

Giveaway will commence and everyone will be able next to decide what to do with his money

Last day to apply for giveaway !

Coins will be released on 10th September
legendary
What time do the free coins hit our wallets (offset GMT). Also, do we expect a market correction when the flood of coins hit (people selling off)?

I think that would be unlikely.  I think the giveaway is going to amount to something around 10 coins per person and I doubt people are going to be scrambling to sell off such a small amount - especially if many are like me and plan on just holding them.

Don't know what time though I am not worried about that either.

Yes the amounts can be something like 10-20 per person.

But we will give You exact numbers after reivewing all entries

There can be for example 250 new created fake accounts entering from the same ip which will be disqualified Wink
legendary
What is holding this from passing 35k?

Strong momentum continues Wink
legendary

I plan on giving my coins from the social because really, the social just got me over to buy a few and like what I see, so I stay for awhile..

Big Thank You once again for support !

We won`t let You down
legendary
Evening all

Friendly reminder, to please keep your wallets staking to ensure the network stability. The more people that are staking means the network keeps moving nice and steady Cheesy

+1
legendary
What time do the free coins hit our wallets (offset GMT). Also, do we expect a market correction when the flood of coins hit (people selling off)?

Today is the last day to apply for giveaway. We will review later all entries from tech side to eliminate some cheaters.

The coins will be released on 10th September.

It is Your money and You can do with it whatever You want

We really appreciate that some members want to donate it for Coingateway and Blockcypher funds.

We are heading to the bright future Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Will this coin trade soon on other exchanges?

We have contacted more exchanges like Mintpal , Cryptsy... and awaiting their replies

I think the volume on Bittrex will speak to them soon
Without a doubt. Bittrex is the top exchange that others follow

Yes Bittrex is great exchange

When i see other exchanges tweets like pay us 3 BTC and we will *consider* You to be added lol i am starting to consider stopping contacting them again

But i know many people want to see Fibre there and i tweet them almost every day

LOL, I think Moolah reconsidered their position there on that pol. More exchanges, more buy and sell, arb, distribution of coin, etc. Win all around. Need Cry as well.

Oh, yeah BTC-e (kidding)

I plan on giving my coins from the social because really, the social just got me over to buy a few and like what I see, so I stay for awhile..
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

I think that would be unlikely.  I think the giveaway is going to amount to something around 10 coins per person and I doubt people are going to be scrambling to sell off such a small amount - especially if many are like me and plan on just holding them.

Don't know what time though I am not worried about that either.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
What is holding this from passing 35k?

Huh it will surpass 35k  Grin imo
Jump to: