Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 191. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
lol why 10 hours? thought Pow ended at block 43200 we're currently at 42384
Yes, and Block time Average: 60 Seconds , so 800x60=48000 seconds left
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
lol why 10 hours? thought Pow ended at block 43200 we're currently at 42384 and increasing pretty fast.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Somebody finally threw some effective buy support into the market on Trex. Here's what I think. I think there's been MASSIVE accumulation taking place by a single private party, and I think the accumulation is about done. Pow ends, what, tomorrow?

This person, let's call them 'the accumulator', has taken things too far. He knows that. 13K? Come on. The accumulator is providing buy support and sucking up the last of the coins he can get. It's time to reverse the narrative. That's what's happening right now. Very soon, it's on.

To the moon.

about 1000 blocks more to the end of POW Wink

Stoked. What's our ETA on PoS?

by my calculation about 10 hours
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Somebody finally threw some effective buy support into the market on Trex. Here's what I think. I think there's been MASSIVE accumulation taking place by a single private party, and I think the accumulation is about done. Pow ends, what, tomorrow?

This person, let's call them 'the accumulator', has taken things too far. He knows that. 13K? Come on. The accumulator is providing buy support and sucking up the last of the coins he can get. It's time to reverse the narrative. That's what's happening right now. Very soon, it's on.

To the moon.

Stoked. What's our ETA on PoS?
legendary
legendary

To the moon.

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Interesting coin could take off in a few days

This fucker is gonna moon. I love the in wallet block explorer/ statistic tab plus it  makes it easier to see which block we are on.
I hope it does just to show all the idiots throwing money at ico's that coins can still be made like they should be, creating something people want and letting the market decide on the price.

+1
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
This fucker is gonna moon. I love the in wallet block explorer/ statistic tab plus it  makes it easier to see which block we are on.
I hope it does just to show all the idiots throwing money at ico's that coins can still be made like they should be, creating something people want and letting the market decide on the price.
I know market cap doesn't mean much, but a $43,795 market for a coin with some popularity is laughable.  There's much room for growth.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

To the moon.
legendary
Want to see FIBRE added to Mintpal V2? Read this: http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

Then leave a comment about the merits of FIBRE. Nicely, without spamming!

You can let them know on Twitter too: https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange and https://twitter.com/moolah_io

Tweeted !

Retweet and comment on moolah`s blog Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
>>UPDATE<<

The Social Giveaway is going well.

For just over 24hrs the stats are amazing. As always please see the below polished and professional looking giveaway stats. Wink

Regards
Killa

Fibre Giveaway

Get Involved!!! Free Fibre!!! http://www.fibrecoin.com/socialgiveaway/
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Fibre should add a way to send coins by alias for example to send to me all you would have to do is type in @mrcashking in the wallet and send. Of course the alias would have to be registered to a fibre address first. sort of like what Boolberry has. so anytime some one ask for my Fibre address I can just say Fibre: @mrcashking instead of giving them the long address.  Just an idea that I thought was neat. Im not a coder so I don't know how hard something like that would be to implement. But it could tie in good with fiberconnect and also the OS.

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion,

We will have a look into it!!

Krushang
Fibre should add a way to send coins by alias for example to send to me all you would have to do is type in @mrcashking in the wallet and send. Of course the alias would have to be registered to a fibre address first. sort of like what Boolberry has. so anytime some one ask for my Fibre address I can just say Fibre: @mrcashking instead of giving them the long address.  Just an idea that I thought was neat. Im not a coder so I don't know how hard something like that would be to implement. But it could tie in good with fiberconnect and also the OS.
legendary
A thing cool, could be to have all mining tools / drivers installed, so FibreOS could be competitive with dedicated mining OS, But will provide the wallet hosting + easy TOR support Smiley
FibreOS with ADM driver+OCL (like BAMT or SMOS) and Nvidia driver+CUDA (like KopiemTu)
 and it's a mining system ready to go Smiley

It could be used for security purpose in VM or dual boot. Or used in main OS on mining rig and running 24/24 while hosting all the FibreOS feature like TOR ?

I think this feature could help to spread the FibreOS in the miners community Smiley

Thanks for Your advices it is much appreciated

Dev`s "other news" about FibreOS will be revealed in some time also Wink
You mean, like soon? Smiley today or tomorrow?

Again Fibre Team don`t promise dates , they are just coding , testing , retesting and delivering

It was 16 days already with Fibre Team hmmm i am talking with them from the first day like with the best friends

They are announcing tomorrow new wallet and boom , in the evening Fibre Connect and boom

Any problems are fixed in few hours

I am definitely keeping with Fibre Team and applying for Fibre Board Cheesy
legendary

Dev, thanks for the response. I have to admit, as unhinged as my comments were last night you handled them this morning with style and grace. It's leadership like THIS that motivated me to invest in your project to begin with...you guys are a class act.

I'd like to partially apologize for my comments from yesterday evening because, frankly, I went a bit off the deep end. I admit it, I made some wild assertions that I can't prove. That said, I know the patterns, and I would like to see a little more support from the market makers if another hard time were to surface. So, you know, if you could pass that along...

About 20 more hours to the end of POW Wink

Like i said You were supporting Fibre from the start and remember it is just a start !

I was waiting for such coin for very long time also

Believing in altcoins is the only thing that brought me here and the roadmap and future is very reliable here

We are in this together !

Do You deserve a profit from supporting a legit coin ? You definitely are Smiley
BTHECREATOR, that was big of you. It's nice to see everyone around here is not a complete ass and we have honest actions from time to time.
Jump to: